• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless-not theory-questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
so let me get this straight the heartless without the heartless symbol are the originals.
what are the bat heartless things that ansem summons when you fight him in the world of chaos.
-THEORY/QUESTION TIME-

What did the heartless symbol stand for before ansem decided for it to be used as the heartless insignia? what are your thoughts on this
i cant think of anything more heh

thecloser

i think they are original heartless and maybe ansem was the one who came up with the symbol he used for the heartless

A

Audo

Ansem obviously made the symbol seeing at is Ansem Sign/Heartless Sign. You'll also notice he has one on his chest. The ones with out the sign on them are called Natural Heartless. I believe there is 5 or 6. Shadow,Neo Shadow,Darkball,The little bat things Ansem Summon, The heartless with the swords (forgot there names),Darkside. I think thats all of them.

thecloser

holy sht i just tought about the symbol thing and the white creatures have a symbol to ! that means they are also creatid wright?

Dark_Kairi23

The heartsless Ansem summons are Bitsnippers. They do not specifiy but in the stradigey gide these heartless that are unknown are called bitsnippers. Don't know why.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
crowmaster said:
te heartless with the sword are called the invisbles, and yes, the white creatures were created

how do you know that the dusk was created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back