• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless, Nobodies, and another?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jace

there are some clues i have found that lead to a third evil force.
one of these clues are found in the eigth ansem report in kingdom hearts
heres what it says
"There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless.

By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing.

The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially."
maybe those heartless in the secret movie are the real heartless
:not to get off topic but i think that world includes the dark side of the keyblade prophicy you know the one that says that the keyblade will bring ruin:

Hostil Spike

there are some clues i have found that lead to a third evil force.
one of these clues are found in the eigth ansem report in kingdom hearts
heres what it says
"There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless.

By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing.

The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially."
maybe those heartless in the secret movie are the real heartless
:not to get off topic but i think that world includes the dark side of the keyblade prophicy you know the one that says that the keyblade will bring ruin:

All that means is the lil all black heartless are real ones, all the other heartless you fight are artifically created ones and hense bear the insignia of the heartless (the mark that ansem gave them).

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
All that means is the lil all black heartless are real ones, all the other heartless you fight are artifically created ones and hense bear the insignia of the heartless (the mark that ansem gave them).

True. The only 'pureblood Heartless' are Shadows, Neoshadows, Darksides ( i think), and maybe some others. All the other are these 'Emblem Heartless' Ansem (Xeh's Heartless) was Emblem also, because he was created artificially. Also, the idea of another being besides Heartless and Nobodies has come up before. Tyler9 and me had this idea about a being called Endless, or something like that. In DeepDive/ASAS, there is a clip where the three words, Heartless, Nobody, and Endless fly by. Also, Endless apears quite a few other times as well in the secret endings. Also, if you look in deep dive, it'll say Endless a lot, along with the phrase 'What took you so long Kairi?' Perhaps this is referring to the long wait Kairi had to wait before they found each other.

Another quote referes to 'Creatures of the Imagenation' and 'Metopmorphosis' Perhaps Endless is a creature that transforms from the Memories of others, and is created when someone either loses their memories, or when someone forgets something or someone important. Then Sora would have a ENDLESS since he lost his memories for a while in COM, and Kairi would have one since she forgot Sora, and other peeps who lost their memories would have one.

Anyway this is all in IMO, and credit also goes to Tyler9 for helping me come up with the idea. Any thoughts on this theory, since the other one has been explained?

samuraiXshot

then why does xeh's heartless have the symbol on him 2? maybe he was artifically created and we have yet to fight the real heartless of xehanort. thats would be awesome.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
then why does xeh's heartless have the symbol on him 2? maybe he was artifically created and we have yet to fight the real heartless of xehanort. thats would be awesome.

Well Xeh was artificially created by one of his wierdo experiments, and maybe that's why he appears ini human form. He wouldn't have a 'real Heartless' because its not like one has a 'Pureblood Heartless for every 'Emblem' Heartless.

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
there were heartless in the secret movie, which secret movie are we talking about the sand one, if so where were there any heartless? just asking. sorry if this sound excruciatingly dumb.

I dont think i spelt excruciatingly right. oh well ill just say exceedingly. unless of course i spelt that wrong, maybe i should just say really like evryone else. hmmm

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
there were heartless in the secret movie, which secret movie are we talking about the sand one, if so where were there any heartless? just asking. sorry if this sound excruciatingly dumb.

I dont think i spelt excruciatingly right. oh well ill just say exceedingly. unless of course i spelt that wrong, maybe i should just say really like evryone else. hmmm

DeepDive/ASAS I hope, cuz as far as I saw there were no Heartless in Sunset Horizons.

sigh- The Artificial ones are the ones with the symbols on there... the solid black ones and the ones with no symbol are the Purebread

Purebread Heartless? That is an interesting new species. lol. Yeah but I've been saying that all along, I believe.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
DeepDive/ASAS I hope, cuz as far as I saw there were no Heartless in Sunset Horizons.

are you completly shure, that (I hope) kinda sounds like your not totaly shure but since i didnt see any heartless in sunset horizons either your most likely right:sleep:

Well I supppose the giant beast they were standing on that dissapeared could be a Heartless, or the dark fig approaching could be a Heartless, but to like you said, its probably no Heartless in Sunset Horizons. I think he was talkinga bout ASAS and DeepDive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back