• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless Invasion- Battle for New York City (Sign ups and OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Dear Private,

Welcome to Unit KH3. We're glad to have you aboard. As you know, you have been transferred to this unit under dire need of circumstance. You would not have been recruited to this elite team had you not shown considerable performance in the field in Iraq. However, circumstances have changed. We are drawing in as many troops from Iraq as possible to deal with this immediate threat.

As you are aware, the Heartless invaded New York City at approximately 2200 hours in Sector Zero, previously known as Time Square. Sector Zero was caught us all be surprise, and they spread quickly. We were able to secure the island of Manhattan, but their spread was great. The Heartless currently control Manhattan Island.

You will be assembled into an elite team of 13 members; Unit KH3. You will be dropped into Manhattan Island after your debriefing in Colorado Springs, CO. We cannot drop you closer; flying Heartless cover the Island, and we can only get in you in past our main line of defenses. We have isolated the Island so Heartless cannot escape, but we need to change the tide. Now. Your mission is simple; infiltrate Sector Zero and find out how these Heartless are getting here and what they are plotting. This is your duty to your country; we are counting on you.

Sargent Orion R. Altima- Director of Unit KH3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is modern day, and the Heartless have invaded. They have wrestled control of Manhattan Island, and the military have quarantined them on the Island. But they will manage to escape soon, so we must discover what the deal is behind them. This RP requires a crack team, a SWAT-esque group of soldiers and analysts intending on going in, infiltrating the center of Heartless operations, and figuring out what the hell is going on. We will begin in Colorado Springs, CO, where you will be debriefed, armed, and prepared for entering NYC. We will move as a team; with the best weapons we can be armed with, to take on as many Heartless as we can while moving in to discover the secrets of the Heartless Invasion. Let's have fun :)

Template

Name- (self-explanatory)
Age- (be smart, we're in the army)
Gender- (see Name- women are allowed in the service in MY RP :))
Personality- (give me something good; just enough to let me know your character)
Appearance- (we're army cut, so stick to some defining features outside of your military standard)
Job- (Simple soldier? Grenadier? Sniper? Be creative)
History- (Family life, how'd you get in the army, I don't really care about this part. Be as smart as you want)
Power- (Hehe, the interesting part. You are allowed to pick one 'power.' This power must reflect some form of Kingdom Hearts-esque ability, such as Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, etc. I will explain how this is incorporated into the RP during your debriefing)

Unit KH3- the Members

I can expand if we want. Let's try and make this awesome.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
OOC: Hellz Yeah. Reserving a spot and I'll fill out in about... 4-5 hours.

Name- Ian Heckler

Age- 27

Gender- Male

Personality- Ian is the kind of guy that's self-assured and always feels like he's on top of things. He likes to blend equal parts expected and unexpected into his daily regimen and ways of thinking. He's clever and quick with his tongue (as most Linguists and translators tend to be). He wants to have a good time and likes to laugh but the majority of his emotions he holds back, just a habit from job training of course. He believes in being prompt and up-front and hardly ever sugar-coats anything. Usually has a more cool-headed demeanor.

Appearance- http://shuangwen.deviantart.com/art/Soldier-handsome-45045949 -- The only difference is that his hair is much shorter and Army-kempt. Not shaven but short.

Job- Linguistics-Translator/Intel Analyst. If there's information in the area, he'll know it.

History- (Family life, how'd you get in the army, I don't really care about this part. Be as smart as you want)

Power- Illusion

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back