• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless instincts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roXas_shadow

We all know that the heartless have great fear of the keyblade and that they pursue the owner because of that very reason but when the keyblade passes from one welder to another via strong heart;

My question is when the keyblade pass from welder to welder do the heartless know that it transfered to some else or do they still pursue the owner beforehand???

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I always did doubt that the Heartless really knew what was going on with the Keyblade. It's proof of a strong Heart, is why I think they even care, as that's what they're really after - the Hearts.
To answer your question, they'd be after both "wielders" - assuming the wielder that had the Keyblade taken away from him still had a strong enough Heart to be of true interest. Otherwise he'd be as interesting as any other person out there. That's still interesting, but less than a strong Hearted person.

Lolita

Dear You
I say maybe the current weilder, because the current weilder is the one who currently has the Keyblade, the power to save the worlds from darkness and lock the heart of the worlds, and I guess the Heartless will try to stop that from hapenning and focusing on the one who currently weilds the Keyblade, but that's just me.
......And I make no sense. ouo

roXas_shadow

I always did doubt that the Heartless really knew what was going on with the Keyblade. It's proof of a strong Heart, is why I think they even care, as that's what they're really after - the Hearts.
To answer your question, they'd be after both "wielders" - assuming the wielder that had the Keyblade taken away from him still had a strong enough Heart to be of true interest. Otherwise he'd be as interesting as any other person out there. That's still interesting, but less than a strong Hearted person.
You make a good point between the heartless and strong hearts but if u recall roxas was pursue not because he had a strong heart as he was a nobody but that he had the keyblade. Leon also pointed this out in KH 1 when he said the keyblade is like a becon for the heartless to track the welder.

Lolita

Dear You
You make a good point between the heartless and strong hearts but if u recall roxas was pursue not because he had a strong heart as he was a nobody but that he had the keyblade. Leon also pointed this out in KH 1 when he said the keyblade is like a becon for the heartless to track the welder.

He was pursued by Nobodies, except for in TWTNW, when he and Riku were attacked by Neoshadows. My guess is that since Riku was the original weilder that would be the current weilder of the Keyblade, the heartless attacked.
But iunno. x]

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas possibly having a Heart aside, I'd sooner put my money on him being attacked because he was there. That's what the Heartless do.
Then you have it being a sort of a last resort to try and bring Roxas back. Remember he ran away from the Organization, and they wouldn't have let him go so easily. And the Organization control the Heartless too, to a degree. Blame it being Heartless and not Nobodies on the original concept for the fight being established at the time of KH1 where they couldn't show us Nobodies.
That's where Riku stepped in though and snatched Roxas away after their fight.

roXas_shadow

Roxas possibly having a Heart aside, I'd sooner put my money on him being attacked because he was there. That's what the Heartless do.
Then you have it being a sort of a last resort to try and bring Roxas back. Remember he ran away from the Organization, and they wouldn't have let him go so easily. And the Organization control the Heartless too, to a degree. Blame it being Heartless and not Nobodies on the original concept for the fight being established at the time of KH1 where they couldn't show us Nobodies.
That's where Riku stepped in though and snatched Roxas away after their fight.

That's true with the concept that we dnt know if roxas had a heart and that he ran away from organization 13 but i doubt that they were in control of the heartless at that time simply because he just left the organization when the heartless attacked him and i believe riku was thier to test roxas and to follow orders to take him to DiZ.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You don't "believe" that about Riku, that's fact that's why he was there :\ as for them not knowing about Roxas, I find it very hard to believe Riku just happened to have been there when Roxas took off. Looks like it's been a few days since at least.

KH-2 Pwnage

Website
www.myspace.com
It basically boils down to that the heartless want hearts for themselves, but at the same time want to get rid of as many hearts as possible.
They arent necessarily "attracted" to the keyblade wielder (whoever that may be) because he/she has a keyblade, it's because the keyblade is a physical symbol of that specific person's purity and strong heart. And because of that, the heartless try to get rid of the keyblade wielder. Because as long as people that have strong hearts and the like are around, then the heartless will never be able to fully complete their mission.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It basically boils down to that the heartless want hearts for themselves, but at the same time want to get rid of as many hearts as possible.

...no, that would be the Nobodies. Heartless are the Hearts wrapped up in Darkness, and they want to take as many Hearts and turn them into Heartless as well o.o;

They arent necessarily "attracted" to the keyblade wielder (whoever that may be) because he/she has a keyblade, it's because the keyblade is a physical symbol of that specific person's purity and strong heart.

Yes, because Riku with his Darkness in KH1 and Sora with Anti Form in KH2 are oh so pure :I

And because of that, the heartless try to get rid of the keyblade wielder. Because as long as people that have strong hearts and the like are around, then the heartless will never be able to fully complete their mission.

No, they just want to turn the Wielder into a Heartless as well. Them fearing the Wielder seems to relate more to them having coherent, intelligent leaders such as the Disney Villains, and SoD Ansem that know what's really up with the Keyblade so they target it.

ResidentEvil

I fully back up Rain on her ideas. They are coherent and make sense. She has proof to back it up. Heartless want to destroy hearts. Nobodies want to steal hearts. Heartless are attracted to strong hearts. The keyblade is a symbol of a strong hearrt.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I fully back up Rain on her ideas. They are coherent and make sense. She has proof to back it up.

:36:

Heartless want to destroy hearts. Nobodies want to steal hearts.

Actually, again, it's kind of the other way around.
The Heartless steal Hearts from people. Those Hearts become more Heartless and the cycle continues.
The Nobodies want to "destroy Hearts", as in 1) turn Hearts into Heartless and thus create Nobodies, as well, and 2) have Sora "destroy" Heartless, thus sending the Hearts into KH.

Heartless are attracted to strong hearts. The keyblade is a symbol of a strong hearrt.

MMhm. This.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I think that the Heartless are merely acting on instincts.

They instinctively feel the strength of the keyblade- perhaps because it's a symbol of a strong heart, or perhaps because it is permanently attached to a strong heart.

However, I wouldn't say that they actively search out the keyblade, knowing what it is and that they need to destroy it. I think it's more that they know it's strong- they know it's a heart, or that it feels like one or that it's attached to one.

They'll go after it. Nothing more, nothing less.

We have to remember, the Heartless don't think. They have no minds- they have nothing but the instincts born in their dark hearts.

roXas_shadow

Heartless, Emblem or Pureblood, possess several key characteristics that define them as Heartless. All Heartless are created when the darkness that resides in a person's heart consumes him or her, thus giving the darkness shape and form (this process occasionally forms Nobodies, which are born from the body and soul left behind when the heart is lost). Being born from darkness, they are mindless and master-less, and their only goal is to find hearts, wishing to consume them and consequently create more Heartless. But what they desire above all are the hearts of worlds, and thus they enter worlds in search of the way into the hearts of the worlds. When they consume these colossal hearts, the remains of the world form new worlds, such as Traverse Town and the End of the World.
At the same time, Heartless seek out the users of the Keyblade, since the Keyblades are able to vanquish Heartless very effectively. In order to stop the users of the Keyblades, the Heartless use the Keyblade itself as a homing beacon, but ultimately desire to take the heart that commands it. Because of this, Keyblade wielders are under constant attack.

This is something i came across.

Last edited:

Axelmarmar

Heartless are like vampires. They feed on the hearts of people and turn them into more heartless. They are creatures of instinct. They sense a strong heart, their hunger for that heart increases. Nobodies (at least the Organization) are like the hunters. They dislike each other. We saw this a lot in KH2 in Radiant Garden. Nobodies want to gain their original bodies so that's why they attack heartless. The heartless only defend themselves in this case. Survival is more crutial to the heartless than a strong heart unless a person who can control them say otherwise. We saw this also in Radiant Garden when the nobodies were attacking heartless and Maleficent had to order the heartless to attack Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back