• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
he didnt find one he found creatures plural. the reason there pureblood is because he didnt make those (shadows, neoshadows, darkballs an a few others) then there are the emblems. those are the ones the X made and mass produced

Um, sorry, my bad, he didnt find one. He created one by testing on people/subjects. Says so in these Ansem Report:

The experiments caused the test subjects hearts to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

My treatments proved no signs of recovery.

I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Sometime later, I went below and was greeted by the most strangest sight.

Creatures that seemed born of Darkness.

What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts to my experiments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ansem Report 3 - This can be obtained after defeating Ursula, in Atlantica

The shadows that crawl beneath the castle...

Are they people who lost their hearts, or incarnations of Darkness?

Or something entirely beyond imagination?

All my knowledge has provided no answer.

One thing that I am sure of is that they are entirely devoid of emotion. Perhaps further study will unlock the mysteries of the heart.

Fortunately, there is no shortage of test samples. They are multiplying underground even as I write this report. They still need a name.

Those who lack hearts..
I will call them the Heartless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ansem Report 4 - This report can be obtained by speaking to Aerith, after sealing Hollow Bastion.

The Heartless appear in groups, and are multiplying rapidly. I've provided them both living and nonliving samples. They've responded only to the living. They seem to multiply after absorbing something from the living creatures. Their prey vanishes without a trace.

I believe the Heartless are taking hearts. They are born from those who've lost their hearts, and thrive on hearts seized from others. The hearts taken by the heartless become Heartless themselves.

Though I lack proof, I am confident in this hypothesis. I must also study their behavioral principles.

Though they lack emotions, they do seem to have some intelligence. How to communicate with them?

It's just occurred to me: Could they be the darkness in people's hearts?

Ansem Report 5 - This can be obtained after you defeat Maleficent, in her Dragon form, in Hallow Bastion.

To study the Heartless behavior, I picked one out for observation. It wiggled its antennae and, as if sensing a target, headed deep into the castle.

In the deepest part of the castle, its antennae began vibrating, as if searching for something.

Suddenly, a strange door appeared. I'd never known of its existence.

I had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So, I opened the door.

What I saw on the other side mystified me.

What was that powerful mass of energy?

That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky.

Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

so, yet again, you are wrong.

He created this "Purebreed Heartless" which multiplied into more heartless. Then Xehanorts Heartless started to make the elbem heartless.

mannymuffman

it never says he created them it says creatures born of darkness they are the darkness in ppls heart! he said he put those with out hearts down there so yah

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
im assuming u dont understand the difference between pureblood an emblem do u

lol, trust me, I know well enought that heartless in general were created by Xehanort... You on the other hand...

he still thinks that X created all the heartless when he did not thats y i said it

Sigh... Alright, let's try this again...

Ansem Reports 2 said:
It is my duty to expose what this darkness really is. I shall conduct the following experiments: Extract the darkness from a person's heart. Cultivate darkness in a pure heart. Both suppress and amplify the darkness within. The experiments caused the test subject's heart to collapse, including those of the most stalwart*. How fragile our hearts are! My treatment produced no signs of recovery. I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Some time later, I went below and was greeted by the strangest sight. Creatures that seemed born of darkness... What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts in my experiments? *stalwart (adj.) Brave, strong, or valiant.

The birth of pureblooded heartless...

Ansem Reports 8 said:
There is no doubt that the Heartless are deeply connected to the people's hearts. Further study may unravel both their motivations and the mysteries shrouding the heart. As a start, I have built a device that artificially creates Heartless. By recreating the conditions that spawn the Heartless naturally, I should be able to produce them artificially. This device is the culmination of all my research thus far. The machine's test run successfully created a Heartless. This may be a step toward creating a heart from nothing. The artificially and naturally created Heartless showed nearly identical traits. But the two types remain distinct for the purpose of the experiment. So, I will mark the ones that are created artificially.

The birth of the emblemed heartless...

Two different times, both created by Xehanort...

he didnt find one he found creatures plural. the reason there pureblood is because he didnt make those (shadows, neoshadows, darkballs an a few others) then there are the emblems. those are the ones the X made and mass produced

But the heartless he did find were from the people he experimented on, in other words, He created them...

it never says he created them it says creatures born of darkness they are the darkness in ppls heart! he said he put those with out hearts down there so yah

*facepalm* Try to keep up... The people who lost their hearts were the people Xehanort experimented on... Through his experiments, the heartless were born, making him their creator...

Sexy Angel
THANK YOU OMNI!!! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IVE BEE HAPPY FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!!

Summary@Munnybuttman: Your wrong, for the millionth time. Get educated for a while, than make some worthwile theory...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
THANK YOU OMNI!!! THIS IS THE ONLY TIME IVE BEE HAPPY FOR YOUR ARRIVAL!!

D= What does that mean...?

Summary@Munnybuttman: Your wrong, for the millionth time. Get educated for a while, than make some worthwile theory...

Exactly... To try to argue any further would be like trying to argue against the game and Nomura... So please... Just stop before you make a fool out of yourself...

UrbanQuattrus

Xehanort discovered, through experimentation, the process of how to create them. Xehanort used that process to force their creation. Thus, pureblood heartless were born. Xehanort then created a machine that artificially replicated the creation of heartless. Thus, emblem heartless were born.

To Charge and Omni: Muffman doesn't bother to actually read basic information available, even when he throws it at you as "proof" of his nonsensical ideas. This is under the errant assumption on his part that becoming knowledgable on a subject that you wish to talk about is tantamount to "having no life", and if you know more than him you are a loser for wasting your time learning such facts. (yes, he's one of those). I suggest we just ignore him and the eight dumb questions he makes new threads out of each day and hope that he'll go away.

mannymuffman

ill believe what i believe an u guys keep believeing what u believe! everyone can interpret certain imformation differntly. an if u guys think my thoeries ar blasphemous towards kh ok w/e dont read them problem solved!!

Knightorlight

if you noticed there HAS to be heartless or else the world will be inbalanced... if there is no corruption or evil the world will be too pure to live in a perfect society...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
lol, heartless aren't the only evil in the world... Unless, you forgot about MX and the Disney Villains... And the new enemies... So no, heartless did not have to have always exsisted...

UrbanQuattrus

^Right.

if you noticed there HAS to be heartless or else the world will be inbalanced... if there is no corruption or evil the world will be too pure to live in a perfect society...

Darkness always has existed. This doesn't mean it always manifested into heartless.

King Mario

I know that heartless didn't exist before Ansem and Xehanort's experements but:

Ansem report 1(Note its the only one in KH1 acually written by Ansem the wise)
Much of my life has been dedicated to pursuit of knowledge.

That knowledge has guarded this world well. Not a soul doubts that.

I am blessed with people's smiles and respect. But though I am called a sage, there are things I do not understand.

I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

Darkness... Darkness of the heart. How is it born?

How does it come to affect us so?

As ruler of this world, I must find the answers. I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness.

This means darkness can be lost to the darkness before the heartless but then what happens to the person if they don't turn into heartless?

UrbanQuattrus

^That's exactly why I think it was possible for heartless to come about prior to Xehanort's manipulations. However, if it did happen, it was probably a rare occurence, isolated, and the monster probably got killed before it could reproduce or cause much commotion.

King Mario

^ Also check out the last sentence "I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness. " Assuming Ansem wrote this before he started the research, proves that Heartless(or something else?) existed before the research, but Nomura said heartless didn't exist in BBS so this bit kinda confusing.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
^ Also check out the last sentence "I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness. " Assuming Ansem wrote this before he started the research, proves that Heartless(or something else?) existed before the research, but Nomura said heartless didn't exist in BBS so this bit kinda confusing.

Darkness always existed, but heartless didn't exist until Xehanort cultivated the darkness into heartless.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I believe darkness sleeps in every heart, no matter how pure. Given the chance, the smallest drop can spread and swallow the heart. I have witnessed it many times.

Well, remember, Maleficent's heart was opened to the darkness, but she became a dragon, not heartless... So, he may not have been refering to the heartless at all, but simply darkness in whole...

Also check out the last sentence "I must find them before the world is lost to those taken by the darkness. " Assuming Ansem wrote this before he started the research, proves that Heartless(or something else?) existed before the research, but Nomura said heartless didn't exist in BBS so this bit kinda confusing.

Could be someone like Maleficent or the new enemy...
Alos, it says "those taken by the darkness" not, "those who's hearts have been taken by the darkness"...

King Mario

Well, remember, Maleficent's heart was opened to the darkness, but she became a dragon, not heartless... So, he may not have been refering to the heartless at all, but simply darkness in whole...

Could be someone like Maleficent or the new enemy...
Alos, it says "those taken by the darkness" not, "those who's hearts have been taken by the darkness"...

I know, thats why I said "or something else"?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back