• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightorlight

hold on, if everyone's heart was *pure* then, the heartless symbol could have been created from the symbol on terra's belt

mannymuffman

i didnt say around i say existed! i agree that xehanort released the heartless but i still believe thta there were heartless pre xehanort

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
*facepalm* mannymuffman... You are not listening... I am saying if even one single heartless exsisted before Xehanort, it would had spread into a plague... A pleague large enough that we would see heartless in BBS...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
That is what I am saying, except mannymuffman just doesn't want to accept it...

mannymuffman

omg i got it the first time jeez. i understand that there are no heartless in bbs now. im sayin that the heartless always existed cuz the is an always will be darkness in ppls hearts. heartless come from ppls hearts so logically there always were heartless. they werent released until x released them god!!!!! do u understand now what ive been tryin to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
omg i got it the first time jeez. i understand that there are no heartless in bbs now. im sayin that the heartless always existed cuz the is an always will be darkness in ppls hearts. heartless come from ppls hearts so logically there always were heartless. they werent released until x released them god!!!!! do u understand now what ive been tryin to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, we understand what you're saying, at least I do.

While the idea is true in current day KH, it doesn't really apply to BBS. Should the heart be removed. The heart would be consumed and sent to Kingdom Hearts. Should the darkness be removed, there'd be living drkness existing as a separate entity without destroying person said darkness is removed from...New enemy...? O.O

I have some thinking to do...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

No, I don't think you do... The heartless are the physical form of the darkness in people's hearts...
So, there has always been darkness in people's hearts, but it was Xehanort who gave it form and created heartless...

mannymuffman

No, I don't think you do... The heartless are the physical form of the darkness in people's hearts...
So, there has always been darkness in people's hearts, but it was Xehanort who gave it form and created heartless...

im assuming u dont understand the difference between pureblood an emblem do u

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
maybe people's hearts were pure before, then the door to darkness opened in BBS setting up KH1

Sexy Angel
im assuming u dont understand the difference between pureblood an emblem do u

What does that have to do with anything?

You were wrong, Nomura confirmed it, so move on.

I really dont want to argue with you like Omni was...

Cyypher100

this just popped into my head...you know how Nomura said that the new enemies were fast and wild...well...(please dont shootme) what if the first enemies were actually the ones called Chasers? chasing their victims quickly and wildly..scary...but not as scary as Xehanort hidig bodies in his basement....talk about crimes against humanity...that just sick...xD

mannymuffman

What does that have to do with anything?

You were wrong, Nomura confirmed it, so move on.

I really dont want to argue with you like Omni was...

he still thinks that X created all the heartless when he did not thats y i said it

an yes i understand that there isnt any HL in BBS i was jus provin another point

this just popped into my head...you know how Nomura said that the new enemies were fast and wild...well...(please dont shootme) what if the first enemies were actually the ones called Chasers? chasing their victims quickly and wildly..scary...but not as scary as Xehanort hidig bodies in his basement....talk about crimes against humanity...that just sick...xD

woow!!! i never thought of that u knowe i think u have something there!!

Sexy Angel
he still thinks that X created all the heartless when he did not thats y i said it

um, dont say that Omni is wrong... he has a lot of experience with KH... he is usually right, and i know this b/c he has killed me in past days.

AND

Xehanort did create all heartless except the one he found in the basement of Hollow Bastion.

mannymuffman

um, dont say that Omni is wrong... he has a lot of experience with KH... he is usually right, and i know this b/c he has killed me in past days.

AND

Xehanort did create all heartless except the one he found in the basement of Hollow Bastion.

he didnt find one he found creatures plural. the reason there pureblood is because he didnt make those (shadows, neoshadows, darkballs an a few others) then there are the emblems. those are the ones the X made and mass produced

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
he didnt find one he found creatures plural. the reason there pureblood is because he didnt make those (shadows, neoshadows, darkballs an a few others) then there are the emblems. those are the ones the X made and mass produced

He did create purebloods.

Emblems are heartless created with the machine.

Purebloods were made when he made the first heartless without a machine. All of the other purebloods were probably created by that one pureblood Xehanort first found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back