• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless and nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

masonicon

What will happen if living bone heartless and berserker nobodies goes around at same battle?

Last edited:
O

Organiztion14

I don't get the Question.......... Nobody and berserk...huh??

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Its kinda Living Bone. The Berserker would own up. Or are they both attacking Sora? hmm...(P.S. how do you make a thread?)

C

CradosRock

Who me, because I didn't understand the question. What does bones have to do with nobody beserkers.

:laugh:lol.] He shouldn't be talking to you because most of everyone comment on here is saying WHAT!!!!!!
I don't even get the post?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, this thread made me laugh, if anything...

>__>

M

masonicon

Living bone is toughest and largest heartless in regular version of kh2, while berserker is toughest and largest nobodies in regular version of kh2.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just because they're both the biggest doesn't mean that they are each other's heartles and nobody. End of confuzzlement.

M

masonicon

If I fight Few living bones(all of them are saddled by shaman but not headless) along few berserker nobodies in hades paradox cup, when berserker goes hammer tantrum Use living bones as shield!

Awards
He means that when that Berserker does its berserker attack, you stand behind the Living Bones and use them as a shield.
Sadly, this is a dumb idea, because the Living Bones would attack you whilst you are hiding behind them.
This guy is a dumbass anyway. Xehanortron indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back