• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless and Nobody Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
This is just a theory

Heartless are called heartless due to the fact that they lack hearts, however, when they are defeated hearts rise out of their bodies

When Nobodies are defeated, no hearts rise out of their body, and they are constantly said to not have hearts, so therefore nobodies would be heartless

Xehanort's name rearranges to No Heart X, in that its possible that he has no heart, therefore he would be a nobody, and from my theory to then be a heartless, and then Xehanort's heartless which you fight in KH1 would therefore be Xehanort's nobody

What about Xemnas? Xemnas rearranges to Ansem X, so he could very well be Ansem's Nobody that then would be a heartless from my theory, that could mean the Ansem is in fact a nobody

With Sora and Roxas, Roxas is the nobody of Sora, so Sora would then be a heartless, which could be the explanation of anti-form

Also, 'Master Xehanort' could simply be Xehanort, since it was his 'heartless' that you fought in KH1, and his 'nobody' in KH2, so (Master) Xehanort could be those two put back together

Give me your thoughts on this crazy theory (Personally I think the best theories are crazy theories)

Last edited:

xickae

Your theory is kinda right, but I have to disagree that Ansem isn't a Nobody Xemnas is Xehanort nobody (remember that Ansem The Wise said Xehanort took his name) and the Ansem in KH1 was Xehanort heartless.

Your Anti-Form being Sora heartless makes sense once he was for a time.

Denki-Kurai

Heartless are called heartless due to the fact that they lack hearts, however, when they are defeated hearts rise out of their bodies

When Nobodies are defeated, no hearts rise out of their body, and they are constantly said to not have hearts, so therefore nobodies would be heartless

I need to play KH over again
I thought they were called heartless not only because they lack hearts but because they steal other's
hearts and their's was lost to the darkness
(oh boy i confused myself)

With Sora and Roxas, Roxas is the nobody of Sora, so Sora would then be a heartless, which could be the explanation of anti-form

Sora was a heartless from that short time in Hollow Bastion and in that time came Roxas.

Xehanort's name rearranges to No Heart X, in that its possible that he has no heart, therefore he would be a nobody, and from my theory to then be a heartless, and then Xehanort's heartless which you fight in KH1 would therefore be Xehanort's nobody
I wouldn't take the names so literally. The others names dont form anywords like that.

Xehanort(Normal)The real Ansem's 'helper'. Maybe he was a Nobody for there to be the heartless version of him. battling Sora (but we dont know how long ago things took place)

Ansem(Was a powerful heartless who proclaimed to be the real Ansem)The one fighthing Sora in KHI.

What about Xemnas? Xemnas rearranges to Ansem X, so he could very well be Ansem's Nobody that then would be a heartless from my theory, that could mean the Ansem is in fact a nobody

But the Ansem in KHI controlled the darkness and a nobody is neither Light or Darkness so i doubt that he was anobody and the light from Kingdom Hearts destroyed him.

But the Nobody in KHII was after Kingdom Hearts and wasn't effected by it at all.

And I now i confused myself all over again. I hope you see what i mean, beacause right now I can't.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Careful with these name things. Xehanort probably does have heart since it says in his reports that he casted away his body to enter the darkness so it's not possible for a body to cast away its body. The Xehanort we fought in KH1 was Xehanort's Heartless, he even had the crest on himself.

But Ansem isn't Xemnas' real name, it's Xehanort. When he took up the name Xemnas, he added the X. Plus, Ansem never became a Nobody. He befriended the darkness and became the weird guy in the basement.

The first part is right, but not the second. Sora came back from being a Heartless, so he's not really one anymore. The anti-form is just Sora becoming overcome by darkness from Driving too much.

Careful with jumping into conclusions.

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
How can you have a whole person (Sora), and half a person (Roxas)

If there is a nobody, wouldn't there have to be a corresponding heartless, so if Sora were to become whole again, as in no longer be a heartless, wouldn't his nobody Roxas disappear?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
How can you have a whole person (Sora), and half a person (Roxas)

If there is a nobody, wouldn't there have to be a corresponding heartless, so if Sora were to become whole again, as in no longer be a heartless, wouldn't his nobody Roxas disappear?

Well, Sora wasn't completely whole without Roxas. They were sorta part n' part of each other since Sora didn't stay too long as a Heartless.

As for the last part, I'm a little confuzled. A Nobody doesn't disappear if the Heartless becomes a whole person again. Only if the Nobody and the once Heartless Somebody become a part of each other will the person be whole. It's weird the way you asked.

yhitzak

I think I'm misunderstanding your question, Darke Tiger. This Heartless/Nobody thing was pretty well laid out in the games. It was laid out exactly opposite the way you've explained it. The Heartless are a race of beings who are pure darkness. They steal people's hearts because they don't have any of their own (which is why you see the heart rise up from the defeated corpse: it's a stolen heart). As for Nobodies, they don't have hearts at all. Nobodies may be heartless, but that doesn't make them Heartless. (Notice the difference between nouns and pronouns.) I played both games twice before I got the whole story. You might want to go back and replay, or just re-read the Ansem Reports in Jiminy's Journal. And Roxas *did* disappear. From Twilight Town, from his friends' memories. The only place Roxas didn't disappear was in the pictures. But he didn't *just* disappear, he became whole again. How can there be half a person? Heh. That's the whole dilemma of the Nobodies and the Organization: they're half-people. They don't *really* exist. This game isn't just about the things that happen, it's also largely about the philosophy of living. Honestly, I still don't fully understand the concept of Nobodies. But I personally don't think that you're *supposed* to understand it, either. There are some things (like darkness of the heart and what makes a strong heart) that cannot be explained in words.

Only if the Nobody and the once Heartless Somebody become a part of each other will the person be whole.

This is my theory, too. This is my theory about the Organization: that they're looking for their Heartless so they can become whole again. This is never stated, mind, but it seems to make sense. Unspoken notions and all that.

Mr.Perfect

This is just a theory

Also, 'Master Xehanort' could simply be Xehanort, since it was his 'heartless' that you fought in KH1, and his 'nobody' in KH2, so (Master) Xehanort could be those two put back together

Give me your thoughts on this crazy theory (Personally I think the best theories are crazy theories)

Well ur theory is right but tell me one thing where did you get this idea ...?
ii Mean it's look like A great theory "N" idea did you Read any artical or some thing else...?

DarkeTiger

Website
www.kevan.org
Well ur theory is right but tell me one thing where did you get this idea ...?
ii Mean it's look like A great theory "N" idea did you Read any artical or some thing else...?

I'm just a KH2 nutter and have way too much time on my hands, considering I never do my homework or study =S I'm goin' to fail oh noes

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
then where would that leave Kiri she would be a heartless too right since in the first game sora had Kiris heart (wich would mean sora wasnt a heartless since he had a heart just not his) thoughout most of the first game. but all of the other things sound about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back