• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

heartless and nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

I have a question. nobodies come from heartless right? well if a heartless is killed will the nobody that came from it be destroyed? and if thats true than what happens to the nobody when it's destroyed? Does it just come back until it's heartless counterpart is killed

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Damnit, I hate having to alway explain this...

Heartless and Nobody are not made form each other, but they are made form similar things...

In the KH world, a human consists of 3 things: Heart,, Body, and Soul

Heart and live on it own, but Body and Soul must always stay together, they can not seperate.

When somoene looses thier heart to the darkness, that heart becomes a Heartless

The Body and SOul left behind, if the heart was strong enough, get sent to another realm where it becomes a Nobody

If a heartless is destroyed, it's Nobody counterpart is not destroyed, becuase both of them are living seperate existances, sustaining life without the other

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
it is explained somewhere in com, i thought that because that is when we get a more detailed report of the nobodies, But that is possible, in the 13th ansem report it just says heart.
Ansem Report 13 - Defeat The Unknown in Hollow Bastion

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back