• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless and Nobodies, (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
Does anyone else think the names are wrong? the Heartless are literally Nobodies but they have hearts, and the Nobodies are literally Heartless but they have bodies, what are your thoughts.

D

Deleted member 246005

Does anyone else think the names are wrong? the Heartless are literally Nobodies but they have hearts, and the Nobodies are literally Heartless but they have bodies, what are your thoughts.
That's a common joke in KH fanfiction. It's kinda funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

AegisXIII

Awards
This has bugged me for a long time.
But after hours of thinking, I think I understand it:
Heartless are the embodiment of darkness in the heart of someone. With pure-blood heartless, the darkness grow and consume the heart that goes to the depth of darkness. What remains is the heartless. I don't think pure-blood heartless steal hearts. However, emblems heartless do. They are artificially created and therefore do not need to consume the heart of their victims. They just attack and steal them to multiply. So the name is a bit misleading.
Nobodies are more to be taken as "nobody/no identity" rather than "no-body".

Back