• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hearthstone

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
[video=youtube;QdXl3QtutQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdXl3QtutQI[/video]​

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft is a free-to-play, online card game on the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and iPad platforms that anyone can play.

Players choose to play as one of nine epic Warcraft heroes (1 hero for each class), and then take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities, or summon powerful characters to crush their opponent.

A comprehensive guide for beginners

Gametags
Finland - Mindfang#2775 (EU)
Victor - Victor#1951 (NA)

Share decks, gametags, anything related! Questions are allowed too.

D

Deleted member 36435

my tag thing is Victor#1951 on NA

I play this a bunch, just started laddering again two days ago. Currently 13 wins and 3 losses with my Shaman deck.

mage sucks tho might as well play hunter now? ?? ?

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
Re: Hearthstone -- now in Open Beta!

aight opening post has a structure now

the non-legendary mage deck i talked about is this one:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

i do not have ice block and i felt that engineers are kinda outdated so i replaced stuff with eg. nat pagle
despite that it has worked great so far

mage and rogue are def my favorites

D

Deleted member 36435

iAXu7mUxGrOtk.png

dis my shaman deck

as u can see i have legendary cards so im cool

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

ancestral spirit + cairne is pretty fucking amazing strong

D

Deleted member 36435

Cairne already has a huge "please silence me" sign on his face. Don't need to be making it bigger.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards

[video=youtube;sTx-BrFAT-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTx-BrFAT-4[/video]

i want to try this deck so bad ahahah

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

28NdvK2.png

i have zero legendaries in my deck how does this work

D

Deleted member 36435

yNTE3Or.png

shaman is a diddlyin joke

took a long break from this and started laddering with tempo shaman
dunno why everyone thinks midrange hunter and zoolock are unstoppable because i can just thrust my mighty lightning dick down their throats and win with little thought

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

took a long break from this and started laddering with tempo shaman
dunno why everyone thinks midrange hunter and zoolock are unstoppable because i can just thrust my mighty lightning dick down their throats and win with little thought

Unleash the Hounds is pretty powerful with the right combo. Feed them to a Hyena or get a mighty Charge team with a Timber Wolf. Got enough attention to get the card nerfed again.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

You just have to get lucky or save a board wipe card. I was just in a game as a druid and the enemy hunter pulled out the Timber Wolf + Hounds combo and I had 3 or 4 minions. I forget if I could have just killed them all with my minions, but I drew Wrath, killed the Wolf, then got Swipe. lol

Needless to say I won that game.

D

Deleted member 36435

Unleash the Hounds is pretty powerful with the right combo. Feed them to a Hyena or get a mighty Charge team with a Timber Wolf. Got enough attention to get the card nerfed again.
hyenas are easy to deal with and so are highmanes, i'm not retarded enough to flood the board with useless shit against hunters either
i don't see why they are so feared

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

hyenas are easy to deal with and so are highmanes, i'm not retarded enough to flood the board with useless shit against hunters either
i don't see why they are so feared

I think it is the initial charge that decimates decks. You either got a line of dogs to deal with or a super buffed Hyena. After the initial attack, the enemy is basically forced to spend the turn killing minions instead of attacking you. Hounds + Buzzard is also great for card draw.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
i've never considered hyena to be a problem tbh, most hunters i've seen don't even run it and use the timber wolf burst instead

D

Deleted member 36435

I think it is the initial charge that decimates decks. You either got a line of dogs to deal with or a super buffed Hyena. After the initial attack, the enemy is basically forced to spend the turn killing minions instead of attacking you. Hounds + Buzzard is also great for card draw.
i don't know what kind of idiot plays hearthstone and ignores minions in any deck type aside from a facerush which are insanely ineffective these days.

Hyena gets earthshocked, any large amount of dogs (which there won't be unless they use both UtHs in one turn) gets eaten by lightning storms or other tempo removal, highmane can be hexed or earthshocked + argent commander'd, etc

I think Midrange and Zoo are highly overrated, they may be effective for ladder but as we saw in the Top 16 and Dreamhack things such as Ramp Druid and Miracle Rogue (Malygos or Leeroy) are more efficient and effective when your opponents aren't half braindead.

Shaman probably isn't the best class in the game but it is highly underrated as many people feel it is among the worst, sitting with Mage, Priest and Paladin.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
From a Hearthpwn decklist said:
The way this deck functions is by using a term called cycling cards. Cycling is when you play a card and when you played the card it drew you another card, thus not losing value. So While you draw out your deck you must do all of this onto Gadgetzan Auctioneer to cycle. The original deck is very old and has been nerfed a lot.

miracle rogue focuses heavily on spells and drawing as many cards as possible to get the damage they need to burst the opponent down, basically

the core of this deck is to play auctioneer, and use preparation to throw as many spells as possible towards the enemy while drawing cards to replace the used ones
to seal the deal, conceal is used so that the auctioneer goes stealth and cant be killed off
this allows you to eg. pump the concealed auctioneer full of cold blood, giving it insane damage
another tactic is to play leeroy and double shadowstep/cold blood it for, as mentioned above, insane damage, which is made easier by the never-ending card draw
i've seen people mix in cards like van cleef, which can grow huge because of the mana efficiency of spells, or malygos (my fav), whose +5 spell damage in addition to preparation destroys HP like mad

i love all the rogue variations tbh, though idk if malygod deck is actually related to miracle? those who play(ed) it do use auctioneer and a ton of spells in their decks

D

Deleted member 36435

i play malygos miracle sometimes.

it is a miracle deck.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
yeah i forget if they are all based on miracle or not but apparently its just too strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back