• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart of the world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denki-Kurai

We see that sora locks up the doors (the heart of the world) in khI.
But what is really behind those doors? In KHII we learn that they open roads to other worlds which sora & co travel on with the gummi ship. So does that mean that the hearts of the worlds are like Betwixt and between? where they connect 2 or more worlds?

Xehanort: 17

But what is really behind those doors?

Which door are you talking about? Kingdom Hearts...

So does that mean that the hearts of the worlds are like Betwixt and between?

Betwixt and Between is just a pathway Connected to The World That Never Was. The hearts of the worlds are not pathways.

where they connect 2 or more worlds?

What do you mean??

Denki-Kurai

Srry for confusing you.
I mean all the doors in KHI. well Keyholes but normally where there are keyholes there is a door.

When sora locked all the keyholes didnt that mean he was closing all the pathways that the heartless were using to get to other worlds? (Heart of the world).

Srry my mistake i meant do they connect 2 or more worlds like betwixt and between connect twlight town with TWTNW.

Xehanort: 17

Srry for confusing you.

Don't worry about it... I confuse myself sometimes. LoL

When sora locked all the keyholes didnt that mean he was closing all the pathways that the heartless were using to get to other worlds?

Yep, he closed them so no heartless can use those pathways to travel to different worlds.

do they connect 2 or more worlds like betwixt and between connect twlight town with TWTNW.

Yeah, it's how they travel from one world to another.

Denki-Kurai

Lol. i just confused myself with this thread.
Anyway (i think) my main question is in the heart of the world is it like another world like betwixt and between? (if you could call it a world).

Bryantjj

No, behind those locks, litteraly lies the Heart of the World. It is 'something' that holds incredible Darkness. And therefore, it holds incredible Light. But because of that Darkness, the Heartless want it. Also, Betwixt and Between is nothing more than the Corridors of Darkness (or Door to Darkness, however you will call it.) It's not a commen place.
Betwixt and Between is a place, a path. The Heart of the World, we don't know what it is for sure. Maybe something like the Heart shaped moon of KH? We just know it keeps the world alive and that it holds incredible powers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back