• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heart collection

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
So on a lot of missions, you're supposed to fight Emblem heartless. Collecting hearts and emblems are what's keeping me from getting Sora's Sacrifice. I defeat all the heartless, but never fill the bar. am I supposed to chain or something?

huanglulu

Are you refering to mission where you are suppose to collect emblem? If that is
You have to collect the emblem before the blue ring runs out to fill the mission gauge
killing the heartless would be good it would refresh the blue ring on the emblem
emblem without the blue ring wouldnt fill much of your mission gauage

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Are you refering to mission where you are suppose to collect emblem? If that is
You have to collect the emblem before the blue ring runs out to fill the mission gauge
killing the heartless would be good it would refresh the blue ring on the emblem
emblem without the blue ring wouldnt fill much of your mission gauage
I know that already.
I was asking if I had to chain if I wanted the heartless I kill to fill more of my mission gauge during HEART collection.

huanglulu

I know that already.
I was asking if I had to chain if I wanted the heartless I kill to fill more of my mission gauge during HEART collection.

o_O sorry didnt quite get your question. I didnt focus on chaining heartless during my heart collection mission and i have no problem filling the mission gauge so far. Seems to me there will always be enough heartless to fill your mission gauge maybe you miss one or two heartless?

SilverCyrus

I dont think there is anything to it, just gotta find the right Heartless (some wont give you points.)

Which ones you stuck on?

I remember one of the Agrabah Heart collection mission giving me a hard time.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Some specific missions would be nice to know. Like, if it's a Halloweentown mission, you have to search very hard; the Heartless are hidden well.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
It would be nice if you gave us a specific mission...because it doesnt really have anything to do with chaining but lots of the heartless are hard to find

3keybladewielder

C2's Warlock
So on a lot of missions, you're supposed to fight Emblem heartless. Collecting hearts and emblems are what's keeping me from getting Sora's Sacrifice. I defeat all the heartless, but never fill the bar. am I supposed to chain or something?

u have to kill them all in order to fill it fully abadcharacter

Sora^Fan

Which one are you stuck on? Because as far as I know it really has nothing to do with chaining your kills, the gauge fills up if you meet the missions requirements. That's all really.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're going to need some more information in order to help, like, which mission you're stuck with. I remember some missions have you taking down a particularly larger Heartless, and then you have to search some of the areas again to find the leftovers to fill up the rest of the gauge.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Some specific missions would be nice to know. Like, if it's a Halloweentown mission, you have to search very hard; the Heartless are hidden well.

Yeah, Ventus Air-Man is right. Some Heartless are hidden well, you just have to go through the area very thoroughly and examine anything that needs to be examined.
I had to literally go to every single spot in those missions to get 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back