• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Headaches

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys. I never really get headaches but I've been having a real bad one. For about 8 days now, I go to sleep and wake up with a headache. It feels like someone is pounding on the back of my head. I am starting to get nervous. I am trying to see a doctor on Thursday or Friday. I have a crazy works schedule. So I was wondering, has this ever happened to anyone? No matter what I take, it does not go away. I've tried Tylenol, Advil, Motrin and Migraine medicine but nothing is making it go away. Any suggestions?

KAIRI_SUX

A good long sleep.
This has happened to me once when i couldn't move fast or my headache would start up. This lasted for a week. Then i decided to sleep early (no more watching FMA at night T.T) and my headache was gone =D

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hm...I've never had that kind of issue with a headache before...
Usually I have headaches that go away quickly after medicine or can be solved with squeezing my palm...D:

You should DEFINATELY get checked up by a doctor though...that really isn't good.

Good luck though. ._.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I've had a headache for the past two days. . .so maybe I should try the same. We're going to also try some Exedrin, however you spell it.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well I was able to make an appointment with a doctor tomorrow at 1:30. So hopefully he figures out what the hell is wrong with me.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well my girlfriend is sort of like you cause everynight while she is at work she always has a headache. I myself have found if I cannot get at least 5 hours of good sleep then I will end up having a headache throughout the day. Also when you do sleep if you are waking up a lot it might be a reason as well. I would say one nice relaxing sleep will help you, but of course I am no doctor. So let him take a look and most likely the only thing he will really do is maybe prescribe you some headache medicine or migrane and tell you to get some more sleep.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Well my girlfriend is sort of like you cause everynight while she is at work she always has a headache. I myself have found if I cannot get at least 5 hours of good sleep then I will end up having a headache throughout the day. Also when you do sleep if you are waking up a lot it might be a reason as well. I would say one nice relaxing sleep will help you, but of course I am no doctor. So let him take a look and most likely the only thing he will really do is maybe prescribe you some headache medicine or migrane and tell you to get some more sleep.

Yeah thats what I am thinking too. I really need a night of good sleep. I never get enough.

bwyu

Yeah thats what I am thinking too. I really need a night of good sleep. I never get enough.

i hope you will be fine after you go to the doctor...i have a problem like you too before,well i go to the doctor and the doctor give me some medicine..and my headache is gone

Trag

Bronze Member
Lie down on a temprapidic pillow. Shit always helps my headaches, even the worst ones. I get bad headaches because I have tourettes and my ticks cause pain sometimes. Also, great sig, the part from SLC Punk!.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow I forgot about this thread. Took care of it. Went to the doctors and got some medicine. They were gone in about 3 days. Thanks for the replies everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back