• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HD 1.5 ReMIX Quirks?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pestilence

Awards
I wonder how many new moves will be in 2.5? Or if there's new moves in CoM? Anyone got any ideas? I'd consider these quirks, cuz they're tweaks from the originals :3

Well KH2FM has 3 new moves I think for normal Sora and of course all the new ones that Limit Form has. CoM only has few new Days themed keyblade cards compared to the PS2 release of Re:CoM.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I wonder how many new moves will be in 2.5? Or if there's new moves in CoM? Anyone got any ideas? I'd consider these quirks, cuz they're tweaks from the originals :3
Sadly all CoM gets is cards based on days like a Roxas card. Kh2fm has a few new ones such as what the guide I use calls "Magnet Splash". It's an air finisher.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I hope they add even more! We want new stuff; us KH fans ;3

I dunno. I'm fine with the stuff we got in 1.5. I wouldn't have cared if there was anything new or not, and I will be happy with whatever we get in 2.5 (as long as they give me Mirage Arena online which is truly the only reasonable request from fans to SE; the rest is pointless considering we're getting HD remasters to begin with.)

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I dunno. I'm fine with the stuff we got in 1.5. I wouldn't have cared if there was anything new or not, and I will be happy with whatever we get in 2.5 (as long as they give me Mirage Arena online which is truly the only reasonable request from fans to SE; the rest is pointless considering we're getting HD remasters to begin with.)
Haha, but you still listed something more that you wanted, tho ;3 I just want unique moves, is all. That would make me happy. New moves to kick bonus boss butt with! XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What's wrong with the many many unique attack abilities in 2 FM?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Haha, but you still listed something more that you wanted, tho ;3

Which is really not me asking for anything at all since the PSP game can go online already. I just want it to work through some kind of infrastructure. Sooooo I really asked for nothing at all but what is expected of them. 8D

I just want unique moves, is all. That would make me happy. New moves to kick bonus boss butt with! XD

New moves would be interesting. Always felt we had quite the bunch of them already, though lol

ChibiHearts249

Awards
What's wrong with the many many unique attack abilities in 2 FM?
I dunno. I've never played it XD Those moves from KH1FM in 1.5 are from the original FM, then? I mean, KH2FM will have a bit less to change, since it was already really clean, so I was just hoping for an extra goodie or two other than the bosses. I mean, I'll be perfectly happy without it: I'll finally be playing the FMs! But they DO have to vamp up BbSFM, so I get it if they don't.

Just thinking about fun add-ons out loud, even though there's already a LOT in both packages!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In the original, Kairi says to Sora and Riku "I'll race you... ready.... go!"
This is followed by Sora and Riku looking at each other for a brief second, and then getting up and running.

In the HD version, when Kairi says "ready.... go!" the camera stays on her for longer and it cuts straight to them getting up and running. Sora and Riku don't look at each other now.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
This is followed by Sora and Riku looking at each other for a brief second, and then getting up and running.

In the HD version, when Kairi says "ready.... go!" the camera stays on her for longer and it cuts straight to them getting up and running. Sora and Riku don't look at each other now.
That is actually...VERY upsetting! DX

That moment where they look at each other shows how alike they think, and how long they've been friends to be so competitive! That's not fair T_T

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

wow. that is prett bad considering it practically defines their relationship. that feels "greedo shooting first" bad to me.

inverse K-blade7

Is anyone else bugged by the random inclusion of Leaf Bracer? Once you have that, Second chance, and MP Rage it'll be virtually impossible to die, because youll almost always have magic to freely heal.

Santiago

Is anyone else bugged by the random inclusion of Leaf Bracer? Once you have that, Second chance, and MP Rage it'll be virtually impossible to die, because youll almost always have magic to freely heal.
Even without Leaf Bracer, it was practically impossible to die with Second Chance + MP Rage. Jumping up and using Cure midair avoids 99.9% of attacks, so Leaf Bracer doesn't really change much.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
There's really no issue with Leaf Bracer. It's good they added the ability in to the only game that didn't have it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH1 never had it. That's what I was referring to. It's good they put it into the game (KH1) that never had it(and thus KHFM has leaf bracer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back