• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HB or BC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

HOLLOW BASTION
now if u dont mind that is, please close this thread, there are a lot of stupid people phlamming(including the author) (PHlamming...hahahahah, ph) (*smacks self*)

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Thanks Dudes I guess i didnt really look at the pic.Thanks to all the people who didnt call me a noob just from one question because I didnt have internet.Thank you

Edited: My bad didnt see your post sorry

Super_Ashura

Knightflare said:
That's not Hollow Bastion.... Hollow Bastion has I think... one tower going straight up... or something like that. I don't remember if Hollow Bastion looks like it was one huge tower/castle thing. But I definately know that Hollow Bastion wasn't 4-5 towers.

The one on the bottom is Agrabah.

EDIT: dual_weilder, I don't think those are the Rising Falls... They look like hills and cliffs.

Don't forget... now that the door to darkness is closed the worlds were peiced back together.....;)

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
kinda dumb how you blame other people for you missing two months. Why dont you update yourself before posting old old......old news.

Dark Oblivion007

it probablyis hallow bastion cause they didn't say anything about battling your way to beast's castle. If it was beast's castle then the heartless wold have taken bell already and not just stand there waitng for sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back