• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Hazbin Hotel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm surprised those of us who enjoy cartoons and animation haven't at least mentioned this. Considering the adult themes of the show, I probably won't link the YouTube trailer or anything (don't know the rules around here about profanity or the like), but I've gotta say I'm impressed with how well this little group did. The animation is simply gorgeous and the comedic timing is on point. The raunchy humour might not be everyone's cup of tea, but this show also has a nice array of representation in it (mixed sexual identities and personalities) and the talent is on fire.

Anyone else seen this or its sister show Helluva Boss? Only the pilot episodes of each are available as of now, I think as a YouTube exclusive. I'm a huge fan as I've missed properly done 2D animation. Most adult shows (Adult Swim) feature ugly visuals on purpose, but this is gorgeous.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah the pilot showed a lot of promise. The visuals are amazing and the characters are rather interesting, i def feel like they'd be entertaining to watch if they manage to make a series out of this.

Back