• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner vs. Seifer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who won the Hayner-Seifer fight?

• Hayner. He finally beat his rival.

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Seifer. He totally owned that lamer.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sephiroth. He jumped in and massacred everyone.

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I voted Sephiroth because they both suck. Hayner doesn't have airiel capabilities, and "we totally owned you lamers" is the stupidest line in the hisory of video games. Right behind "Get up on the Hydra's back!'

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Since it has to end happily, Hayner would have probablly won. But I'm sticking with Seifer.

O

Oberon

Go sephiroth... Because Hayner is a complainer, and Seifer is a lamer.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Seifer would win the stuggle match.....but hayner would come back later with a AK47...with war paint on and a dragger in his mouth with a crazy A$$ look in his eyes..ready to kill....yeah...Seifer would die...>_>..oh well..buh-bye wangsta..XD

Sephiroth.....would PWN everyone later though....for no real reason.....at all......Why is he up there?..lol

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I go for Heyner!! I hate Seifer and want kill him so badly!!! "We totally own you lamer" and ect was the stupiest word ever!! And I hate Sephiroth so badly and I don't want more to die because of him. Ok it he kill Seifer for me than I'm happy but not more. He broke my fav. ffvii Aeris T_T and burn the cool town I hate him.

So I go for Heyner!Go Heyner!!

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
im guessing hayner won because well hayner always wanted to beat seifer and he probably did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back