• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner vs. Seifer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who won the Hayner-Seifer fight?

• Hayner. He finally beat his rival.

Votes: 22 52.4%
  • Seifer. He totally owned that lamer.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Sephiroth. He jumped in and massacred everyone.

Votes: 14 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 14th Order

I agree w Darkwatch. Sephiroth teleported to twilight town and used the super nova to wipe out all worlds except raidiant garden, PotC, Halloween town,disney castle and the underworld half of the olympus colloseum cuz those are the cool worlds:)

Genin~Kizashi

Since all of the worlds shown in the credits were having happy endings and whatnot, I kinda figured that Twilight Town's happy ending would consist of Hayner defeating Seifer and becoming Twilight Town's new Struggle champion.

HeartbreakOne

Squal leonhart jumped in and killed Seifer and then Hayner clubed Squal to the death and then he finaly got an ulcer. (its that thing he said when he was eating sea salt icecream)
then sephiroth comes in and parties

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Hay will.

my theory : see, Seifer's as easy as Setzer. like, his only dangerous move is that jump-fly-strike move, that could be dogded easily.liek, Hayner? He's quite a fast moving, and Seifer's a lamer. Sephiroth? i'd pay to see that scene, but it's quite imposibble though, since the judge may just cross Sephiroth and call out the whole city, plus Cloud and Tifa. Look at Tifa roundhouse-kicking Sephiroth, you'll see what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back