• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner, Pence, Olette!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

l Sora l

Has anybody ever wondered why Roxas shouts his friends names out when time is frozen? It happens twice in the game with the first being in the Struggle tournament, when Ansem the wise and Axel are trying to persuade him where to go.

White_Feather

my theory is that he didnt know what was really going on and the only people he could truly trust were his friends, Hayner Pence, and Olette

brainy_pigeon

Yeah, I've wondered that too, actually...

Anyways, I agree with what both Omni_VII and White_Feather have said. He's probably saying their names hoping that they'll come and tell him what's going on or something. I'm not really sure.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
hes doing that because he wants help.
thos are the people he loves. i mean it would just be like
if you didnt know what was going on you'd be saying MOMMY!!!!!
well thats what hes doing.
atlest thats what i thought.

I

Inzerozerobee

Simple: He didn't know what was going on.

I may not be the smartest person "evar" but i do know this.

Hyakkimaru Hiro

He was scared at the strange things that happened and did'nt want to believe in them.
So he shouted the names of the people he cared about to disvinculate him from those things that he didn't want.

He just wanted to be with his friends, and was afraid of losing them.

l Sora l

No because my friends wouldnt even know that time had stopped, it would be pointless, id just shout GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think its becuase strange things started happening,when all this stuff that he figured couldn't be real, he depended on what he knew(or thought) to be real.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going with everyone else. >.<; He was scared the first time, but the second time... I guess he thought Twilight Town would unfreeze like the last time and maybe Hayner, Pence, and Olette would be there? D:; *shrug*

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that riku keyblader was right about this particular event in the story.

The first time it happened he was obviously afraid of exactly what was going on and thus attempted to call his friends for some form of reassurance.

The second time however, some strange things had already happened and he would of course begin to wonder what was going on. He was attempting to hold on to something that he believed to be real, and thus called to those that he felt that he could trust.

Another thought could be that he did not remember any of the people that could move when the city froze. He was the only one that was aware of what was going on, and afterwards nobody else remembered what had happened. He would have been looking to see if there was someone else there for him rather than being alone.

I never really gave this any thought before, but this is what I came up with just now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back