• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hayner, Pence, and Olette are Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

jakeyjakeyjakey

Awards
Hayner, Pence, and Olette are nobodies, as is everyone in Twilight Town because Twilight Town resides on the brink between light and dark (with heart and heartless) I.e. where it’s given its name. Twilight town is also a copy of Daybreak Town, created after the events of the first Kingdom Hearts game when Destiny Islands was plunged into the Realm of Darkness. Because of this, everyone residing on the islands is also plunged into darkness and lose their hearts specifically Wakka, Tidus, and Selphie who become Hayner, Pence, and Olette as nobodies since their hearts were strong enough not to become heartless. The only theory is that they’re just replicas created by the organization that Ansem the wise stole using Ansem Keeper of Darkness to infiltrate the Castle.

D

Deleted member 246005

I haven't heard that before. It's mostly unnecessary. I rather they be regular nobodies who regain their hearts due to Sora's actions in the first game. Or if they were Dusks who Roxas helped during Days.

jakeyjakeyjakey

Awards
It’s just a theory, but they never attach to Sora’s heart and are never in contact with their real selves and there are incidents of nobodies and real people living at the same time. I meant other theory not only theory

TRA2

Awards
Makes sense if you're talking about data twilight Town because they are all just data

Back