• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hay i got an idea bout ven's and roxas's relationship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

reload

this one is about souls.
i recon that eother ven's soul was inside sora or that ven's soul was hangin around hollow bastion and got inside roxas.

roxas=part of soras body and ven's soul (ven's soul formed the rest of his body)
sora's heartless=soras heart and his soul (why he kept his sense of self)
kairi=part of soras body and part of kairi and soras hearts

so wat do u guys think?

Ultima-Sora

Um........erm...........huh? Why would Ven's "soul" be somewhere like Hollow Bastion? Roxas was NEVER in Hollow Bastion. How would have Ven's "soul" got inside of Sora? What exactly are you trying to say?

reload

yes but he is related to another
nomura also said that and roxas was formed at hollow bastion. thats were sora split

also kairis heart was inside sora why is it so hard to beleive that vens soul could be there?

fallen soul

about the theory, a transferal of souls is possible, particullary if Ven died for some reason. Or maybe he fell into a sleep when he was frozen. his dreamself (soul) travelled to hollow bastion, or destiny Islands, where it came into contact with Sora/Roxas. Well he did get frozen, and you can't stay concious forever.
Or maybe, if BBS was far enough back, Sora was born with Vens soul instead of one of his own.

fallen soul

Or maybe it was Vens wandering soul that caused soras birth. and thats why roxas looks like such. Just a theory.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
this one is about souls.
i recon that eother ven's soul was inside sora or that ven's soul was hangin around hollow bastion and got inside roxas.

roxas=part of soras body and ven's soul (ven's soul formed the rest of his body)
sora's heartless=soras heart and his soul (why he kept his sense of self)
kairi=part of soras body and part of kairi and soras hearts

so wat do u guys think?

Why would Ven's soul be in Sora?
It just occured to me that Ven's heart could not be in Sora's. Had there been, it would have created another nobody. There would have been three as opposed to 2. And I guarentee that the Organization would have recruited him over Roxas. Venx.

Ehud

i think ven is soras father.thats why roxas looks like ven.and aqua is kairis mother.and terra is rikus father.

ven-sora
aqua-kairi
terra-riku

thats why sora,kairi,and riku can use a keyblade.and thats why mickey went searching for sora.because he had to finish vens work.and thats how riku and kairi got the keyblade.because sora had started the whole thing again.and the lost 2 are ds and old guy.i think they are called lost two because they went to path of dark to try and find somthing and lost ther souls to the darkness.same for ven,aqua and terra.they went to path of light,dawn,and some other unknown path to find somthing.and they were all suposed to meet back at the middle of the crossroads.but the lost 2 betrayed them.mickey showed up because he was trying to find somthing there as well.

rascus213

WELL REALLY WE DONT KNOW
they both have pointy hair(we think)
remeber we only saw half of vens hair
and btw
how manny ppl have pointy gray hair?(siax riku xemnas ect..)
they have soooooooooo many combos one persons gonna have some resemblance

reload

i think the keyblades were sent
cuz when sora fights the E.S or terra or whoeva it is in kf2fm+
the dude says sumthing like i did not chose u. so im a thinking that the three knight sent the keyblades to the future to protect them from the U.E.M.

the keyblade that sora weilds is terras keyblade right. so maybe when keyblade bearers become nobodies, there keyblade is taken in account. sora was one and roxas turned out different and unique, kairi was one and namine turned out different and unique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back