• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"She's not related to me, and honestly I don't think she's ever even had a boyfriend. She just seemed a bit lost when she came here, and I guess she decided to stick near me to help herself. Really though I'm trying to instill some self confidence into her, as you can see she's way too timid for her own good."

Nami grinned. "She's cute." She said, closing another small box of things she had with her. "Well...are you sure you want to stay here? You might want to join the party before it suddenly ends." She said. Looking at the now empty closet, two boxes lying on the floor and the room a little emptier than it's been before, she sighed. "Forget this, let's go to the party. Maya's probably waiting." She said, opening the door as she walked out, and then waiting for Cody to follow. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
The party was well in its way, the music was loud bumping thru the speakers. Alcohol was well consumed by its attendants. Heavy socializing with people having a great time. It was a college party alright.

Jason with drink in hand, drinking the time away. Hanging with his football buddies, taking beer shots. "Hit me again" he said for another glass of liquor. He could feel he was starting to get a little intoxicated, but he was yet not full blown drunk. He hadnt reach the level yet, as he was just getting started.

Soon he could hear whistling in the distance, coming closer and closer. Which he then saw the source from which it was coming from, it was Dr.V. He was surprised to see Dr.V at the party, it was unusual to see him at these kind of social events.

Ah here you are. You know, I couldn't help but notice that you forgot to pick up your medication today. I took the liberty of preparing it for you. Here."

His presence at the party was surely a weird one, but he had brought with him Jasons medication. Jason could feel this strange energy toward him. Upon first meeting him, he felt wary of him. He was polite in every way, all ways thinking about his patience first, but he would at times come up with unusual comments.

He said, tossing it to him. "We wouldn't want you forgetting to take that now would we? Although, it would be interesting huh?"

Jason didnt know what to think about that remark, it was as if he wanted him to experience the effect of his curse. Jason wasnt amused, "Interesting? You better be joking. Appreciate the medicine, but you should run along now."

He could just feel it in his bones, that something about him wasnt right. But he was the only one to be able to put together his medication that he needed, and he came to accept that it was just how he gave his presence and carried himself. As this whole past month he has been taking care of his cursed cure, but he was still cautious of him.

As he left, he was about to take the medicine in hand, but the thought of Lilly came back in his mind before he could take it, "I gotta call her". He needed to talk about their future. Her phone was off at the moment, as it was asking to take a message, "Lilly, Im at the party right now, lets meet up, and talk about our situation". He grabbed another drink, which by this point his senses were not as clear as before due to the alcohol, but was still able to function. The thought of Lilly still fully focused on his mind as he reached in his pocket for the medicine, he grabbed the pill and swallowed it.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
As Lilly took each step up the stairs Sol leading the way each time...She heard her phone ring, she answered it. Regretting her choice immediately...

"Lilly, I’m at the party right now, let’s meet up, and talk about our situation".

“Jason?” But he hung up; Lilly felt cold...she looked up at Sol...She wondered if he would understand... She took a breath and said “Sol...I think Jason needs me...of all people I think you’ll understand” she walked up to the step giving him a kiss upon his cheek “I’m sorry, but after everything I still care for him” she closed her eyes fighting back tears

“I’m probably going to regret this...so I just want you to know that...” she paused “I had a lovely day, and I hope that we can do this more often” she waited looking deeply into his eyes...

“I’m sorry” it was hard, for the first time she felt as if someone understood her feeling...she began her decent. Soon she felt her heart began to thump...her she moved quicker, when she got to the bottom of the stair case she ran to the car park. She found her bike and started it up almost immediately. Speeding it out of the parking area and towards the party...

She could hear the faint sounds of the party come up, but she didn’t hear the sound of the car that was coming the opposite way. When she finally heard it, she tried to swerve but it was too late, the car slammed into her and she was flung off her bike. She gasped for breath but couldn’t. She felt the bike land on her stomach...the pain was exponential, she screamed as the driver began cursing loudly...

He pushed the bike off her, doing his best to comfort her...

She could feel her body go cold her eyes then closed...

The man called the police and ambulance, he after all was unharmed but Lilly, it was impossible to tell.

When the ambulance arrived they placed the unconscious girl into the back of the van. She was losing blood and fast.

She was admitted to the hospital.

The doctors worked quickly and correctly to place the young lady into a stable condition.

They tried to find out who she was but it was unsure, this girl was a stranger to them, they had no clue where she came from, no clue at all. But now in a stable condition they fixed their concern to the next patient.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As the party went on, he kept drinking the time away. Taking shot after shot, but suddenly he heard a loud crash nearby. He was alerted by it, and decided to check what happened. Once he heard that sound, he had this bad feeling inside, as if someone close to him was in harm. He ran towards the sound, by how he heard the sound, he knew it was the sound of two vehicles colliding.

"Hopefully no ones in any critical condition" he thought to himself as he got closer. But he then could hear the sound of the ambulance the closer he got. Which he then arrived, he couldnt believe what he saw. "Thats Lillys bike!" he saw her bike crushed by the vehicle that hit her. He rushed over to a big circle of people crowding around her, he was shoving some people in the way. Jason was deeply worried. He saw her damaged body being carried over to the ambulance. He tried to hold back tears as best he could, but to no avail as he got on his knees, he couldnt believe it. His anger started to build as he looked for the person responsible for what had happened, which he found and started to punch him repeatedly. He couldnt stop, something inside him just snapped, beating him into a bloody pulp. Until the cops pulled him away to handcuff and question the individual, who had taken a wrong turn and caused the accident. The cops had gave Jason a warning considering the situation.

"Please be ok!" he said repeatedly to her unconscious body. He was distraught with concern. He tried to get closer to go with her but the people from the ambulance had already put her on the vehicle and to take her away to the hospital. As they closed the door from vehicle he saw her damged body with her elegant face with no expression, which made him more distressed over her well being.

He ran as fast as he could to his motorcycle, he was a intoxicated, but could still keep himself focused. On the way over the to hospital, Jason couldnt believe what had happened, it was an surreal moment like a bad dream. He wished it was, the last thing he wanted was for any danger to come upon her. He was anxious to know for her current health condition.

He made it to the hospital, he entered the building trying to find where they had put her. But he heard the lady at the front they just had a young women in critical condition from a car accident rushed in room 102, "That must be Lilly". He quickly hurried over to her. He arrived, and saw her lying on a bed near the window. Jason holded her hand sitting near her. He prayed for her to be ok. He slighly felt her angelic face as he gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Im sorry for everything, I have hurt you, but you wanted to comeback..." He felt somewhat responsible for what had happened, even tho it was that other guy who caused the accident, if he didnt call her she wouldnt had come over.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Aleu squeaked and blushed, listening to Layne's comment about the party, she gave a nervous laugh and replied, "Yeah, about that, I'm sorry about ignoring you. I heard you briefly, but I was kind of distracted. Also don't worry, you were in the boy's dorm." A smirk coming to her, Aleu said dryly, "Stop that."

Not wanting to offend Layne, she said, "I couldn't help overhearing your comment about Dr. P being in the house, and well...my brother was really crazy about that series, and I kind of liked it myself, So..um, yeah..." Blushing she listened to Layne's suggestion, she looked at him and nodded in agreement.

Juliet checked out the scent, and lightly tugged on the leash. "What other kind of games do you like?" She asked, curiosity tugging at her.

~- Few days later -~

Aleu sat on her bed, staring unseeingly out the window; everything seemed to be acting up again. Lily was in the hospital and Jason was looking after her; who knew what else was going on, Layne didn't seem like a bad guy; thankfully. But there's still a chance he could be, you've got to remember that. She mused silently.

"Aw, what's the matter little one? Upset by how useless you were," a voice sing-songed.

Looking around wildly, Aleu tried to figure out if she knew that voice. "Don't tell me you forgot me? That's not nice, after all I've done to help you." Backing into the corner, she whistled softly for Juliet, who like always was near by.

"Who's there? Should I know you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back