• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Vivi sat outside the hospital. She had heard that a guy named Jason had arrived here. She had just arrived and nothing made sense. How the hell did this guy get KILLED? She wanted to know what had happened. So, instead of sitting outside, she went inside, hoping to catch up on what had happened to the poor guy.

She stood in the doorway of Jason's room. He was awake! Vivi widened her eyes as he stared saying people's names. It seemed like he was... freaking out. Vivi said nothing and watched him kiss the girl next to him. So that's his girlfriend! Wow.... Even though he's hurt, he still manages to kiss his girl. She heard him even propose to the girl! Vivi gasped in amazement. Then he started shouting hen he said he couldn't feel his legs. Vivi's eyes widened once more.
"Holy--Doctor! Doctor!" Vivi started screaming. A doctor came in and came over to Jason. He explained that his spinal cord was broken and that he couldn't ever walk...again. He started screaming someone's name, Bone?, and vowed to get revenge. Vivi got scared by the expression on his face and ran out of his room, and out of the hospital. She sat down on the steps, her face in her palms. Scary...so scary.... Vivi felt her stomach hurl. She felt like throwing up.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
In a lonely dorm room numbered 420, a young man was just beginning to awake. The room's floor was covered in dirty cloths, skateboards, panties that the owner of the room didn't even know if it was a girl's or his, oh and for an a odd reason a bag of peaches was sitting on top of a desk.

The young man stood up slowly, but it didn’t take long for him to notice his legs...well his legs were shot at the moment. Falling face down to the floor the young man started to let out a wide range of swears, most of them having to do with intercourse and goats. The youth finely stood up, walked over to the mirror, and started at himself for a quick moment.

Jonathan Salvatore Jr or Johnny as he liked to be called started back at his mirror appearance. His arms were slightly red for falling asleep on them, he had vomit all over his shirt and face, but as we all know it's not the best idea to fall asleep in a pool of your own vomit, but hey he couldn't reach the bed so f**k it. There was a bandage covering his entire left arm and his back.

"Bandage?' Johnny said to himself as he poked it, and instantly he cringed in pain, irony about going on benders is usually you don't remember what you did. In fact many things were off about Johnny's...mourning? Night? Afternoon? Well whatever time it was it was a weird wake up call.

He was bandaged all over his left arm and his back, peaches on his desk, oh and a naked woman lying in his bed with a Bart Simpsons bask on her face. "God damn even I think that's weird." Johnny thought as he walked deiced to get some air, but first...

"GET THE F**K UP SLUT!!!!" Johnny screamed in the woman's ear, and instantly he was met with a hard right hook to the face. It turns out girls that give it up to a stranger in a burger king bathroom, and then again in a dorm bedroom while wearing a Bart Simpson mask don’t' appreciate being called a slut. The woman put back on her cloths that were left on the floor, and quickly took Johnny's unnoticed wallet form the nightstand and walked out of the young man's room.

As he started to get back up from the sucker punch Johnny finely understood why his Uncle prefer the male gender to the female, but then again his uncle also tried to make a pass at him at the last family Christmas party so maybe he didn't understand him that well.

Johnny grabbed his own cloths off the floor and finely got rid of that breeze hitting against his body, nothing fancy, just some ripped jeans, a skull t-shirt with a crappy collared shirt that smelled like colane, turkey and weed, his favorite smell. Johnny walked out his dorm room door, but not before putting on his trademark black & white converses, black skull hat and his cross necklace.

Johnny spent some time walking around campus, nothing new, people hooking up, people breaking up, teachers screwing students, students screw students, janitors screwing.......well their screwing something that's something he was sure of.

Since he came to campus he was already aware that something was off about the school, well more off then a normal school, he remembered how his father had told him how their had been some murders once a upon a time ago. That wasn't the odd part; the odd part was there were no suspects.

Now there are many murders that have no suspects, but then it happened again, and again, and again. His father wanted to know more, but his father wasn't a idiot, murders usually at least get some press, this didn't, no coverage what so ever, but like I said, Johnny's father wasn’t a idiot, if no one wanted to look into it there was a reason, and his father wasn’t going to mess with people that can cover up mass murders.

In all honesty though Johnny didn't give a damn though, what he cared about was passing his drug test, he hadn't done anything but drink, drink, drink till his eyes were red as a blood in the morning, though that didn't help much, he was slowly starting to feel the effects of withdrawal. Yesterday in class, he couldn't stop his fingers form twitching, and soon to chills would start.

His test was today, at the hospital near the school, and thanks the lord he had a friends who worked there, he'd get one of the nurse to switch his Uren with a clean one. Then right after that, he'd been hit up the local dealer Eight ball. He needs some more heroin, and he only had at least half a quarter left of weed. Well soon, he'd be in the clear.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything went perfectly like always, his P.O. was at peace knowing he was "Clean" and now he could shoot up again before he started dancing with purple elephants in a banana hammock in the courtyard again.

He took out his I-phone (product placement! ;D) and dialed 8-ball's number.

"Richey rich! My man!" Eight ball always loved to hear from Johnny.

"Hey eight I need to restock." Johnny said in a weary voice, he was slowly feeling worse and worse as time went on."

"Can't" Eight ball said in a monotone voice.

"Why the f***k not!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was sure that most of the people around the hospital heard him, but he didn't give a damn, he wanted what he needed.

"You owe."

"So you know I'm good for it. Just let me slide."

"No. I want it now."

"Why you busting my balls?" Probably he caught his girl drifting again.

"Listen kid there’s been a lot of strange things going down you out and I aint hitting up no spot that's hot on the radar. Peace kid."

With that, Johnny heard 8-ball hang up the phone. He stood there still for a complete minute. Thinking, thinking on how he's going to find another connect he can trust, and that wouldn't be a problem if he was at his normal rate, but he was slowly fading into withdrawal and he knew it was a bad thing when he wasn’t in the best mental state, he couldn't trust himself.

Johnny walked out of his room when he started to hear a scream, he followed to wear he heard it, their sitting in a bed was some another student screaming about revenge. He knew who the kid was, well not really. He knew the kid's name was Jason and that was it. Though he was interested in this person’s problems, he had his own.

The young man slowly staggered out of the hospital and sat on the steps, he could see to his left a girl was also sitting there. He felt like hanging out with her, or at least striking up a short convo. He needed to keep his mind of the horror that he was in store for when he finely ran out of his stash.

He looked at the girl and noticed that she looked sick, or petrified, probably both. "You doing ok sweetheart?" He asked in a kind voice to the upset girl on the hospital steps.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
'Mama...' Nami called out as she opened the door to her house. A wave of nostalgia hit her, but she was confused. She had always lived in this house, why was she feeling so nostalgic? 'Mama?' She called out again. But her mother was nowhere to be seen.

'Nami.' She heard and she turned back to see her father. 'Mama's gone.' He said.

'Why?' She asked. She walked towards him. He shook his head. 'Why won't you tell me anything...?'

Nami closed her eyes. Suddenly she felt very sleepy. 'Hey, wake up.' Her father said. He hugged her. 'It'll be alright.'

She opened her eyes, and suddenly the one hugging her was no longer her father, but Bones.

Nami woke up with a jolt a few hours later. She opened her eyes and was looking up at the ceiling. Where am I, she thought. It took her a few seconds to remember what had happened earlier. Her eyes widened. She was shot! But she couldn't feel any pain... She still looked at the ceiling above her, realizing that this must be a hospital and she was lying on a bed.

She calmed down, but soon remembered about the rest. Jason, Lilly! How were they now? She froze. Was he injured too? Has anyone died? No, she couldn't think about that. No one died. "Sol...?" She called out in a worried voice. Was anyone here? She couldn't stand being alone.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly prayed, her voice trailing in an empty horse toned, repeating word and fighting back tears.

“Where am I?” a disorientated voice whispered. Lilly looked up, her head was throbbing but she managed a faint smile. He was alive. “Are you okay Lilly? Did he hurt you? What happened with Bone?” Lilly could feel the bandage begin to seep, her voice was lost she couldn’t even muster a shrill or even a tear. She looked at him in disbelief, her eyes fell down. “BONE Where is he? How is NAMI? Is she okay?” He screamed towards her direction.

Lilly shook her head “They don’t know where he is?...Nami...Nami...I don’t know” tears swelled up, as she crawled next to him. She looked deep into his eyes, her eyes began to water. As he said “C’mon lilly, You know I won’t go down that easy...it takes more than a bullet to kill me, I’m glad I have my most trusted best friend” Lilly looked at the snoring Ubi “and the most beautiful woman in the world as my girlfriend” Beautiful she scoffed...Her hand found his, “I’m glad you guys are here” she was glad he was alive, her hand touched his face, she was in disbelief again.

She placed her forehead upon his and whispered “I love you” planting a kiss so deep upon his lips. When they broke apart he said something, she would never forget...”Lilly, you are looking really beautiful inside and out, I don’t know what I would do without you, your one of the most amazing people I ever met...once this is all over...will umm...you...marry me” Her world stopped. She didn’t know what to say, a lump in her throat boiled, Jason tried to stand up when he said “i...i...cant feel my legs”...But before she could even answer him. They were interrupted by a very hesitant doctor.

“Jason...we thought everything was fine with you but we just recently found out that while the bullet did go through you...it...hit your spinal cord...and”

“AND WHAT, Spit it out” Jason said with concern

Lilly’s heart beat could be heard a million miles away.

“It permanently, paralysed both your legs...i’m sorry...i know this is going to be tough for you to accept, but you won’t be able to walk for the rest of your life”

“WHAT this can’t be...no...i” Jason couldn’t believe it. Lilly was gobsmacked, her face was stiff “BONE...he did this to me” Jason clenched his teeth, lilly could feel his arms shaking.

“Jason, Jason” she tried to consoled him but nothing seemed to work

“BONE...YOU WILL PAY....I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU!!” Jason breathed heavy and lilly edged back slightly, she was scared of him.

“Doctor is their anything you can do, physiotherapy or anything?” she asked desperately.

“Miss Smith, we are sorry, we are trying everything we can do to help”

“Well you’re not trying very hard are you” she got angry

“Miss Smith we are sorry”

Two more nurses came over, “Lilly!” the first one said irate, “Your stitches will break if you put to much stress upon them”

“I don’t CARE!” She fell to the floor, the stiches were broken, the blood was seeping again through the bandages.

She stood up, her mind was on one thing “You will help him...” she said with pure anger in her eyes...
A third nurse came with a needle, injecting it deeply into her arm. Lilly could feel the sedation pump around her body, she looked towards Jason. Her eyes in so much agony she couldn’t even mumble words as she collapsed into the arms of the male nurse

"I am making a decision, i want that girl transfered to another ward. She has not slept, has not even closed her eyes since she has awoken. The further they are apart the better for both their states" A senior nurse said sternly

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Dreams are interesting things. You could say what a person dreams of can define them, tell them they're deepest, darkest secret and much more. Sol was having a particularly interesting one before the sound of Hanami's voice woke him up. He was slumped in a visitor's chair near Hanami's chair and wiped a hand over his face before answering,

"I'm here Nami, don't worry."

He got up and winced, he was aching but just couldn't care about that yet. Standing over her form, Sol smiled at her and brushed a hair off her face and leaned down. He grabbed her arms gentley, moving his thumb over where she got her stiches. Softly, he murmured,

"You okay Nami? Hmmm?"

Tired and not thinking the most logically, Sol snuggled inside her bed for warmth. When he felt her skin much closer to him, he realised she was feverish. He maneuverd the girl so she was on top of him. They lay in that position in a while, as Sol brushed her face while he smiled at her.Then his mind woke up. He was in bed with Hanami and she was on top of him. Well this happend before, surely it was okay? But Atrum felt the same burning feeling he had before when he kissed the girl at the restaraunt, and the same one at their little secret place. Was it lust? He would've guessed so, it seemed like a deep physical attraction. But Hanami was a sweet and lovely girl, and he liked her just for being her. He wrestled with his feelings with a bit, wanting not to act on his impulses. And again his mind wandered off again, and again there was that familiar feeling of a bulge... No! He was prepared this time and thought of random things until it sub-sided quickly. He sighed, wondering if she felt the same as him. Well, there was one way to check...

"Hey Hanami.",

He said, breathing in her face.

"I'm your genie who's come here to give you your three wishes, do you have any wishes Nami?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hanami felt an immediate relief when she heard his voice. She gave a small smile, but there was still another thing on her mind. As she felt Sol feel her stitches she felt an unfamiliar feeling, but she was relieved she could still feel her arm, and when he snuggled into her bed with her, she felt even more secure than she ever was.

As she lay on top of him and rest her head on his chest, she couldn't help but silently cry, except for a few sniffs. "I'm your genie who's come here to give you your three wishes, do you have any wishes Nami?" She sniffed again, her tears running down her cheeks but she gave a small laugh. She didn't really know what she wanted. "What should I really wish for?"

"Before that, Sol...are you okay? Did that mad clown hurt you too?" She asked in concern. More than anything, she didn't want him to be injured at all.

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He laughed silently into her hair, stroking it.

"You're the one that got shot and you're worrying about me? I'm fine, the clown's the one that got hurt."

Silly girl, worrying about him.To his dismay, he felt his shirt become wet and he realised the girl was crying. He lifted the girl up so they were face to face. One hand still in her hair, Sol wiped all the tears off her face. He kissed every square inch of his face except for her lips, the salty taste of her tears in his mouth. Then he kissed her, slow and deep. And then it happend again, that jolt. Heat suffused in his cheeks as he could feel his hair being pulled and his hands holding her. Breaking away prematurely, he asked again with a grin,

"Now that you're a bit better, have any ideas for a wish? Or three?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami blushed as he kissed her, and she giggled when he kissed her face. The long kiss made her feel full of love and she didn't know how she could ever repay him for making her feel this way. "It's fine if I got shot, as long as you're not." She mumbled.

"Now that you're a bit better, have any ideas for a wish? Or three?"

She looked thoughtful. "Could I get more wishes?" She grinned. "I guess that's too much to ask. Well...my first wish would be..." She paused, thinking again. "Kisses." She kept her grin. "I want more kisses."

She nuzzled her face in the crook of his neck. "Actually...cancel that wish. I want you. I want you all to myself." She looked back at him with a grin.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol loved the feisty, vivacious part of Hanami almost as he loved her sweet and shy part. However, this request caught him slightly off guard. He never cared enough for a girl to be with her, let alone give himself to her. He always though he'd fall in love and get married, then do whatever. Old fashioned perhaps, but that's how he rolled. He thought to himself, would her really regret this looking back years from now? No, Hanami was special. Continuing kissing her face, he whispered,

"Right now's not the best time Hanami, you're still a bit weak. What if we got caught? And I don't want us to rush this either. I promise, promise we will when you're back to health, okay? But right now, we can... oh screw that okay. Not going all the way though Hanami, I'm shy too."

He grabbed the girl by the hips and kissed her hard, not only because he was passionate but so they were both upright in the bed. He then indulged in slower and more intmate kisses. They broke apart slowly and looked at each other, fire in their eyes. He took his T-Shirt off slowly. He wasn't buff, but his stomach was flat and such. A little nod of anxiety gripped him but he thrust it aside. Next he grabbed the edge of Hanami's shirt and hesitated. Engulfed by sudden lust, he fully enjoyed lifting it up slowly and thrusting aside. They both held still, enjoying their respective views. Hanami had a nice flat stomach too. She was a petite girl so she wasn't that developed, but her bosom was a great size to him He preffered small and nicely shaped. Grinning, his hands went to her behind as he leaned back so she was atop from him. He stroked her bare back for a few seconds, enjoying the view. Then their eyes locked and he grinned,

"All yours, wish number one is gone."

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jasons hatred consumed him, unleashing a monster that hid inside him. He thought about that from this point on he wont be able to walk no more. He wouldn't be able to play the sport he loved, Football. He wont longer be able to do the regular things that others take for granted.

“You will help him...” she said with pure anger in her eyes...
A third nurse came with a needle, injecting it deeply into her arm. Lilly could feel the sedation pump around her body, she looked towards Jason.

She collapsed.

He turned to Lilly as soon as she said that, she looked at her eyes right before she collapsed, he saw that she was afraid of him during his outburst, but wanted to help him thru this difficult period. "Its because of me, she is constantly endanger from those crazy killers, it was a mistake for me to have her and the others take them on, she nearly could of got killed yesterday from the clown. Ive put everyone endanger, If I could go back in time I would had never suggested for us to get into this mess..." he said as he put blame on himself.

His hatred and anger was still there but thinking about Lilly, it was like her presence kept his anger restricted from getting more destructive. But he still wanted revenge for what he had done, for Lilly, his friends, all the innocent people that got killed, and himself.

"I am making a decision, i want that girl transferred to another ward. She has not slept, has not even closed her eyes since she has awoken. The further they are apart the better for both their states" A senior nurse said sternly.

"No..she is staying here...get her to my bed.." the whole situation made him paranoid, he didn't want nothing horrible happen to Lilly, for all he knew Bone or his goons were hiding waiting for the right time to cause harm to her.

"Um..alright sir..w-whatever you w-want..get her in the b-bed" the doctor said hesitantly, intimidated by Jason's serious look on his face.

She lay in the bed asleep in log position, "Im the luckiest man in the world...even tho we are going thru a tough time, we at least have each other..always..." he whispered to her, and whispered to her a song he said as he put his arms around her.

"You're part of me and
I'm part of you
You're living proof
Of my dream come true
Here in my walls
I will protect you...
And when you cry
I'll pacify you
Here in my arms
You're safe and warm..."

He stared at her for a moment, and kissed her on her forehead.

"Im sorry I scared you earlier...that was not my intention...my anger just takes over me...I cant control it...will you ever forgive me?" he said it even tho she was asleep, and might not hear it, but he just wanted to let her know. He was deeply saddened about the current events that had occurred, but at least she was still safe.

He then looked over to Ubi, he was still asleep. He reached out over to him, he shook him to wake him up. "Hey Ubi, always asleep no matter how much noise there is...hehe..like always, Im glad you made it over here, I greatly appreciate it..."

Not knowing how Ubi would react, he told him about his current physical state.

listen..I um..I know this might be a shock to you but....I wont be able to walk for the rest of my life...it has limited me. The bullet hit, my spinal cord, and paralysed my legs..."

"And I need to ask you..something..real important, no matter what circumstance...would you look over Lilly, and protect her?......this is just something Im asking incase Im not around to watch out for her or we are in incredible danger.....I dont care what happens to me...just protect her." He knew Ubi would be up to it, he is his best, and most trusted friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is that girl? I never seen her with the rest of them, wondered Bone.

Bone was kneeling down up in a tree near the window, from there he could see everything in that room.

"Hmm..she could prove to be a threat...oh well I was going to kill them both anyway..." Bone said with a grin.

He had locked in to Cody's head with his sniper rifle scope, "Haha...silly fool...he wont know what hit em. You are not smart enough to take me on..kid..I guess its Cody for lunch today..and a side order of mystery girl on the menu...haha"

He fired a shot.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She loved him and found nothing wrong with his body, unlike her. When he took off his shirt she couldn't help but lightly touch his chest, feeling his skin. But when he took off her shirt, she suddenly felt so conscious of herself that she sat upright again, covering her bare chest. "S-Sorry, I guess I'm just not that...attractive." She always felt that way. Comparing herself to a whole lot of other girls made her feel that way.

She always compared herself to Lilly. Lilly was great. She had a body that would probably be every guy's dream. Nami didn't have that kind of body. She was small and always looked like a little kid, and she didn't like it. And she wasn't even sure what was the right thing to do. What if she did something that he wouldn't like?

"My second wish...is for us to stay together, always, and for my third...I want you to do whatever you want to me, right now." She said meekly. If he chose not to go any further right now, then she would understand. She wasn't attractive and she knew it. She couldn't force him to love her if he didn't, and she would completely understand his wishes. She averted her gaze from him, scared that he would actually stop and disappointed in herself.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She was still panting from his earlier actions and she looked at him, full of lust. She had obviously enjoyed what he did, and she never knew it could make her feel so excited as she was feeling now. It was as if she was drunk from his actions. She looked at his grinning face and blushed a deep red, shy that she had made it so obvious that she loved it.

"I like your choice of under garmets, black suits you nicely. Uh, by the way, was I any good? I mean, er, you know..."

She didn't bother answering as she pushed him gently down and got on top of him, her knees on each of his side and her head directly above his. She gave him a long kiss on his lips, moving down to kiss his chin and then to his neck.

She kept sucking and nibbling the crook of his neck, one of her hand lightly running down his chest and back up. She moved down, giving small kisses on his chest down to his belly, breathing lightly on his skin. She got back up, her hands on each side of his head and gave a small smile.

She gave him another deep, long kiss. Breaking the kiss and biting her lower lip shyly, she kissed his forehead. "Thank you." She said softly with a smile. "I love you." She said as she laid down on him again, resting her head on his chest.

Her hand moved down and slipped into his, lacing their fingers together. "I don't want us...to separate." She said, remembering her own parents. She didn't want to remember her mother right now, so she concentrated on hearing their light breaths in the room.

It was a little awkward though, because they've just done something so intimate in a hospital. She hoped no one had heard from outside or would come in suddenly after this. She just wanted some time alone with him.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She snuggled into his warmth. "Well..." She hid her face as she snuggled closer to him, "I was always teased by my friends, calling me a little kid. So I never thought I'd have an attractive figure, like all the other girls in here. And the girls here were all attractive, especially Lilly. I could never look like the girls here. So...I always had a low self-esteem, I guess..." She said, her voice slightly muffled.

"And don't worry about my bra," She giggled. "I could just buy a new one." She looked at him with a grin. As she looked at him she couldn't help but feel too happy for what's happened between them. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "I love you! I love you loads!" She buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"So...what's the next question...?"

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He couldn't help but grin at this silly, erratic girl and her actions. Though he tried resisting, he said teasingly,

"Well I think you have an amazing figure, and uh, when you do go buy a new one, I wouldn't mind coming along."

There were moments when the boy's confidence was through the roof and others when it wasn't. However, he had long since concluded such an existance was a much more interesting and fuffilling one. He was so happy at the moment. he think his heart would give out but it couldn't because she needed him. He heard some noise from the other rooms but didn't really care, he just wanted to enjoy whatever moments he had with Hanami. Speaking again, he went on,

"Hmmm... what are your favorite things in this world?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Well I think you have an amazing figure, and uh, when you do go buy a new one, I wouldn't mind coming along."

Nami blushed. "T-Thanks...and, um..." She giggled awkwardly. "That sounds fun." She said. She gave a content sigh as she unwrapped her arms from his neck and made herself comfortable. "My favourite things in the world are...my beanies, the track, my shoes and my phone. I love playing the games on my phone, and listening to music on my phone." She said with a grin.

She rest her head on his chest, lightly touching his chest again. "Um...what else do I like? I don't know. My favourite food are...cakes. And ice creams."

Awards
"Tch, figures..." Cody said aloud to Maya."What is it?""We're being watched, I noticed a slight glare not far from here, We'll have to move carefully." Maya's face tensed up. "I-it's not the murderer is it? What are we supposed to do!?" "Well for one you need to stay calm, right now lets just-" Cody was cut off as a gun shot tore through the air. Maya screamed as Cody fell to the ground."Cody!" She rushed over to him, shaking him to get up. "No, please no... Y-you promised didn't you?... That the pain would stop. How can you do that if you're dead!?" She collapsed on top of him, crying her eyes out. "Please... You can't be dead."

"Stop crying..." Cody mumbled. Maya got off of him, allowing him to get up. There was a mark on his face were the bullet grazed him. "Damn, that stung- huh!?" He was suddenly hugged by Maya. "I was so scared..." Cody sighed in a slightly annoyed way. "Whatever, just come on, there's no telling when another shot will come." He grabbed Maya by the arm an ran back into the male's dorm. Taking out his cell phone he called 911. He explained the situation as best he could and hung up. "Alright, the cops will be here in no time. Mean while we'll have to avoid this psychopath."

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ubi sat by idly as the nurses dragged Jason's new girlfriend away and he didn't even look at her as they did, they said nothing to him, he wasn't asked to leave and if he was he would refuse.

His head hurt and what the doctors said defied logic, how did he go from sedated to awake so fast?? Why was he fine when he went to sleep and now suddenly he was paralyzed with only a bruise to the spine that couldn't have possibly caused paralysis?? he was perplexed and angry, and sad, and he felt as if he would soon go mad. Nothing felt right to him anymore and all he cold do was look at Jason whom laid in the bed and he felt terrible about it. his love for Jason, there friendship what would happen now?? Who was this Bone guy?? This freak who was showing up and murdering people and had caused his friend and others to endure a living nightmare...

"Jason I..." He closed his mouth and sighed, looking down at the floor, no words could make this right at the moment and Jason didn't look like he wanted to talk. he looked at Jason again and took his hand, just a gesture that a friend would do for a friend in need, though to him it felt like so much more than that, "This shyt really just ducks man'g, but you know what?? It'll get netter somehow and something will work out in the end, if not now, then sooner than later. I'll always be here for you and don't you ever forget that."

He had a fierce look in his eyes. "Promise you won't ever let our friendship fade away...promise me."

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He played with her silky black hair as he often did, twirling it epertly within his fingers as he listened to her speak. He moved her up so they were sitting in bed with him hugging her from behind. He rocked with her back and forth for a while, covering her neck with adoring kisses. He smiled as she stopped talking and said,

"You like sweets too? I'll have to remember that when I fuffill that promise of mine."

As he said that, he realised they were in a rather senseual position. Her back paralell with his chest, giving him the most gorgeous view of her body. However, he wasn't embarassed any more. He realised with all that's happend between them two and all that will, they'd get pretty comfortable with this sort of thing. Hugging her once again he kissed her own the cheek and said rather apologetically,

"Though I wish it were otherwise, we have to put our clothes on love. Can't have anyone finding us like this can they?"

As he said this, the most brilliant idea occured to him. He turned her cheek so they were making eye contact, he grinned and said:

"Feel free to say no, but Nami, would you like to move in with me? I mean, my bed has another one and if it doesn't work then we can always just share. It would be more convenient for both of us and I know my room is a bit small but I don't have that much stuff. Plus our secret spot can hold lots of stuff to..."

He looked at her hopefully as he let go off her and moved off the bed. He gazed at her beautiful form as he waited for an answer.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
When he changed their position so that she was sitting with her back leaning on his chest, she smiled pleasantly. Thinking about their relationship right now made her feel blessed, and it was something she never thought would have happened. She did admit that she wanted to be attracted to someone, and she wanted it to be mutual, but she never really searched for it.

"You like sweets too? I'll have to remember that when I fuffill that promise of mine."

She grinned, making herself comfortable in his arms. She realized how lucky she was, Bones had missed his shot and she only received a shot in her arm. She didn't dare look at the stitches she had on her arm. She would feel disturbed and she didn't even dare touch it as well.

"Though I wish it were otherwise, we have to put our clothes on love. Can't have anyone finding us like this can they?"

Nami was a little disappointed that the contact between them was over, but he was right. It wouldn't be good to have someone walk in on them. She gave a small sigh, but turned to look at him when he did so. She looked curiously at him until he suggested her moving in with him. She blushed. She watched him get off the bed and never let her eyes off him.

"Hm...do you think it's really alright?" She asked. She wondered if it was allowed, but she definitely wasn't going to hesitate on the idea. She took her shirt and wore it back, stretching her arm carefully since it felt a little uncomfortable by the stitches. "I don't care about the small room, I won't take much space anyway," She grinned. "Besides, sharing a bed is...nice." She said meekly, playing with her fingers shyly as she sat on the bed.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She was caught by surprise when he took off her shirt. Before she could say a word she was muffled by his kiss but soon she had given herself in, letting out a breath when he broke the kiss and kissed her forehead. Letting him do as he wanted, she closed her eyes and her breath caught when he kissed her chest. She tried to calm herself down but she knew it wasn't working.

When he was done and he helped her put her shirt back on, she opened her eyes slowly, blushing a deep red. "Sorry couldn't resist. Also, while you were asleep I arranged everything with the doctor. We can leave anytime you'd like." She looked at him and his open hand. She gave a shy smile and nodded.

She took his hand, placing her feet on the cool floor. She looked for her shoes and found them under a chair. She pulled them out and wore them, and held his hand again. "But...what happened to Jason and Lilly?" She asked in concern. "Have you heard anything about them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back