• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She moved her hands away, her eyes instantly widening at the view before her. It was as if though she was looking at a painting. She turned to face him and grinned. "This place is amazing. Thank you." She said, hugging him.

She walked towards the edge of the roof, careful not to fall. "I don't know much about your family." She thought he must have had a family much better than hers. "What made you so interested in detective work?" She asked. While she asked the question, her back was facing him and her smile had faded.

Everywhere she went she had to think about a family. No, what haunted her was the sight of her mother slicing her throat and falling to the ground. She couldn't forget about it. "Are your parents well?" She asked. "How many siblings do you have? Are you close with them?" She asked softly.

She had trouble keeping her thoughts to herself, and being close to someone made it harder. She turned around to look at him. "I must be asking strange questions. Sorry." She faked a grin.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason looked inside his closet, as he tried to find a shirt. But suddenly heard Lillys soft angelic voice, “Where am I?”

"Hey, Im glad your doing better, we are in my dorm room, sorry it aint as clean, Ubi keeps a mess in this place" said Jason as he turned toward her. But he quickly noticed how she was in pain, he could see small tears running thru her face, even tho she tried to fight it back.

She lost her one and only father of course, she was confused and hurt. A feeling Jason felt all too well.

Jason didn't like her feeling that way, if he could just remove her pain, and add it to his own, he would.

Jason hated seeing her this way, he would do anything to make her happy.

She got up and put her hands around him.

"Kiss Me" she whispered.

"I will always be here for you,...I promise you..I will make whoever is behind this pay...I love you Lilly" said Jason with determination.

He then grabbed her firmly, and kissed her passionately.

Two lovers who shared an extreme pain inside, expressed their love for one another.

Last edited:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I have two brothers, though one is dead. The current eldest is a detective and so is my dad. I've always loved problem solving, figuring put puzzles. I suppose it was bound to happen. Truthfully I do it for two reasons; for the thrill, the chase, the challenge and such. But also because I can help people and bring those who are evil to justice. My dad's well enough, I never knew my mom. Pretty much grew up in a world of men, guns, you know. We're all we've got, us three. We're all close, often butting heads. Still, and all guys house is pretty awesome, especially because I'm going to be an uncle soon."

He spoke it all with a calm acceptance, even the less then cheerful parts. He smiled at her,

"I don't mind Nami, I enjoy hearing you speak. Go on."

Yet something tugged at his mind again, when he saw her with a not-to-convincing grin. Something was holding her back from being happy. He then resolved he would make this girl smile every second he was with her.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly was grabbed firmly by Jason who proceeded to kiss her endlessly. She felt the void that has pent up inside be free. She kissed him, pushing him to go further.

When they broke apart she could feel another tear trek down her face. In agony she flicked it away and let him to sit down on the bed where she kissed him again. This time more passionately, her hands ran through his hair around his body. His back was firm and muscular, begging her to venture more.

She could feel the heat rise between them, but she couldn’t stop, it was like a disease has taken over. The agony she know he felt too was pushed to the limits of something that only passion could touch.

She rolled her neck back, leaving it bare for his own enjoyment. It was up to him how far this rollercoaster was to go.

She looked at him for a moment, her eyes gazing endlessly into his own as she said in barely a whisper “I love you”

The need for his lips on her struck again and she pressed them onto his own. Her long runner legs wrapped around him, when there was a firm knock at the door. But she ignored it. Then the knock came again, quicker and then like a wallow of wind. An envelope was shoved under the door.

Lilly frustrated at the bad timing of this unwanted letter, went and picked it up. She was surprised when it was addressed to her. She looked at it, the letter had a rose scent to it.

“It’s a letter” she said casually “for me?” She sat next to him, and opened it. There were three photos and a small letter that wrote for your memories, perfect flower.

She placed it down and opened the letters, their lay three victims, in death these photos had been taken. The first was a boy whose limp body hung from the roof. The second was a woman killed in her own home (OCC: Nami's mother). The third was her father as he was seen, last time she was there. The thing that scared her most was that the photo had been taken behind the cop. This madman was there, when her and her companions had seen her father’s death.

She began to shake again, as she handed them over to Jason “he was here” she managed to whisper.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She smiled as he explained about his family. She wasn't really close with her father. After seeing her mother kill herself right in front of her eyes, she had closed in to herself, as if there was a shell that no one could break. She knew her father tried hard to make her open up to him, but it was only 3 years later that she realized she needed to move on and let her father know that she was okay. Still, she wasn't good at expressing her feelings with him and as a result they weren't very close.

"Hm...the excitement of being a detective is fun, but I hope you don't expose yourself to some dangerous situation." She said, looking back at the sky. "But I guess that can't be helped."

"I'm sorry about your mother and your brother. Your family seems fun though." She walked towards him and beamed a smile. "You're going to be an uncle, that's great!" She slipped her hand into his and rest her forehead on his chest. "That's great, you're having a new member in your family." She said softly as she closed her eyes.

She had no siblings and her relatives were far apart, so she was never really close to them. The only people who she was actually close to were her friends, but even though she didn't want to be alone, sometimes she had some moments of depression that made her want to be alone. "How long will it be until you'll become an uncle?" She giggled.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He smiled as she moved closer to him, he answered her queries.

"Don't worry about me, I prefer working behind the scenes. I don't like putting people I care about at risk, so I'll probably go by some sort of an alias. I think... S sounds good, wouldn't you say? As for being an uncle, five more months."

He savoured the quite moments of contentment between them. Then he began to say,

"You'll have more questions I'm sure, but I think it would be more effecient for me to answer some taht you might say. My favorite colour depends on my mood but I've always loved the different shades of blue, orange, and green. My musical taste is varied, if it sounds good than it sounds good. My favorite book, don't have one because they're all so good. Favorite food, curry. I love sweets, and peanut butter. And I have an ice-cream addiction. When I'm in deep thought or have a complex problem, I usually play a game of some sorts. Like stacking things."

He ended his ramble with a deep breath and laughed, moving his head slightly, he murmured,

"Anything else? I'm here all week. Or as long as you want me here."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"S...?" She gave a small laugh. "That sounds fine." While he answered all other questions about his favourites, she smiled hearing them. "I can see you like to stack things up." She laughed again, remembering the stacks he's done in the maid cafe.

"Anything else? I'm here all week. Or as long as you want me here."

She blushed, averting her gaze from him. It wouldn't hurt to tell him how she really felt. "I'd always want you here." She mumbled shyly. She looked up at him again with a grin. "I don't really have any questions anymore, at least not for now." She said shivering from the cold air. She leaned into his warmth, since she was still wet from the rain and she felt warmer being close to him.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason kissed her intensely, grabbing her back firmly. getting deeper, and he couldnt control himself.

His lust for her grew even more, he could feel the warmth of her body with his.

He looked at her eyes, and kept kissing her affectionately. He stroked her hair, and passionately kissed her on her neck.

With a small stroke he wiped her tears with his hand, "You complete me" he whispered to her.

He couldnt help himself, Jason felt his hands all over the wonderful curves of her body.

He could feel her soft breasts pressing up against him. His arousal was increasing even more by each second.

He was lost in any rational thoughts, and only thinking about Lilly at that moment.

As he started to take her shirt off, a letter slided over to the dorm they were in.

It’s a letter” she said casually “for me?” She sat next to him, and opened it. There were three photos and a small letter that wrote for your memories, perfect flower.

Jason quickly ran over to open the door to see if he could catch the person who sent them the letter, but with no avail.

"This guy most really know we are onto him, he feels threatened by us" he said with a dark tone.

She began to shake again, as she handed them over to Jason “he was here” she managed to whisper.

"I know...but I wont let anybody hurt you" he assured her, he held her close and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

"We should alert the others about this" said Jason as he got his cellphone.

He made it a 3-way so everybody could hear.

"Guys, we just got a letter sent from what I suppose is the one behind all this, we should all head to Plaza Park, and discuss this immediately"

Last edited:
Awards
Sitting on Cody's bed Maya just sat there, twiddling her fingers. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do at the moment. Cody was still in the shower, so she had nothing to do. "Achoo!" She sneezed loudly. "Either someones talking about me or I need to change out of this wet dress." There was no way anyone was talking about her, so she picked up her suitcase, putting it on her lap. Opening it she took out a simple outfit and a towel. The outfit was a dark blue t-shirt and a matching skirt. She hurried and put the clothes on, stuffing the wet dress in her bag.

Before putting the bag down she took out a sketch book and pencil. In the sketch book were her drawings, mostly in a manga style. A majority of the pages featured a confident, happy looking heroine. As she worked on another page she kept imagining what it would be like to be the character she was always drawing. Always in control, always knowing what to do... She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice when Cody walked out of the bath room. He went over to his T.V, grabbing the remote from on top of it. He then sat down on his bed, startling Maya. "Oh! you scared me... Umm, do you have cable?" Cody simply nodded yes, pressing the power button on the remote. The T.V. turned on, on the screen was the local news.

"Looks like the news really does travel fast." He commented, as a reporter stood in front of the Maid cafe, filling in viewers of the incident. Maya watched, feeling a bit uneasy that something like this had happened so close. Cody took his eyes off the T.V, taking a peek at Maya's sketch book. "Those are pretty good pictures..." Maya's face flushed red. She couldn't remember the last time she had received a complement for anything. "T-thank you." Cody yawned and laid down on his bed, not caring that Maya was sitting on it as well. He flipped through the channels, stopping on a comedy channel. "I hope you like stand up." "Y-yeah, I do."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami gave a content sigh as he kissed her face, and she certainly felt warm as he hugged her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rest her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she felt his gentle touch.

She was a little surprised when he touched her waist and hips. Even though she was blushing and shy, she didn't want him to stop. She did feel something lower and she did wonder what it was. She looked at him curiously, seeing his pink face and realized what she had felt down there. She blushed, but not soon after she felt a vibration in his pocket.

"Y-You should pick up your phone. Maybe it's Jason!" She said, unwrapping her arms around his neck.

Awards
There in his dorm room, Cody laid on his bed, conversing with Maya. She didn't seem like a very interesting person, or at least that's the impression he got from her. Sitting up he turned his T.V up a bit. Maya seemed into what was on, so she didn't notice when Cody examined her. The way she was sitting on his bed she looked almost... Vulnerable. She kept her hands close to herself, as if she were trying to keep herself together.

On her arms he saw small ancient scars. So she used to be a cutter... It was then that his cell phone vibrated in his pocket. Taking it out he read a new text message. "I've got to go." Maya looked away from the T.V to him.
"You're leaving?" She had a look of concern in her eyes. "You can come too if you're still afraid.." Maya stood from the bed, noding her head. "T-thank you." Cody stood up as well, opening his door. "Sure.."

Quickly moving out of the dorms Cody looked up at the sky. It was still gray from the sudden rain. The ground was wet and the air was humid. "We'll wait here in front of the fountain..."

"Who are we waiting for?"
"...A few friends of mine."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami was a little concerned about the sudden call from Jason, but Sol always made her feel better. She laughed as he swung her pleasantly, smiling brightly. She hadn't realized how long it's been since she really laughed genuinely like this.

"You know, you have a nice figure Nami. I thought you should know."

She blushed when he set her down. They walked through the doorway to the steps and she became flustered. "T-Thanks...I like your body too!" She blurted, but blushed a deeper shade of red. "That...didn't sound right...I mean, I like your...um..." She stopped.

"I-I'll stop saying anything else." She laughed nervously, taking a step back until she nearly fell down the steps, but she caught his arm for support before she fell. She laughed nervously again. "S-Sorry."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
While they were walking down the stairs Nami was imagining them in the hot tubs, and blushed. She would be rather shy to show herself in a bathing suit to him, since she didn't think she was attractive at all, unlike a lot of other girls...

But she was tempted to see him shirtless. It would be nice to relax in a hot tub, just the two of them. She wasn't really paying attention to where she was going as they walked, but she came back to reality when she spotted Lilly and Jason.

"Oh, there they are." She said as she felt him wrap his arm around her waist. She looked up at him and looked at his smile, which in turn caused her to smile as well. But there was a nagging voice at the back of her mind telling her something isn't right. She felt a strange unease at the pit of her stomach and her smile faded. She didn't want to rely on it, but it was hard to ignore.

Nami looked down at her feet as they walked, unsure whether to bring up the unease she felt. Maybe she's just too worried, she thought. She looked back at Sol, managing a smile so he didn't catch her worry. "It'd be great if we solved this soon..." She held Sol's hand and pulled him with her, running towards Lilly and Jason. "Lilly! Jason!" She called out to them.

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason went back to his closet, a dark, small narrow space. It had no light bulb over head, so he had to rely on the main room space in the middle to supply and shed light. He grabbed a dark blue shirt from the closet, and put it on. He then turned around to Lilly, he could see from her beautiful eyes that she was dealing with a lot, He looked at the pictures, "How did your mother die?" he said with curiosity. He then slightly saw a scar from her arm that was covered from her sleeves. "Have you been cutting yourself?!" worried, he lifted up her sleeves, and saw a trail of small scars down the bottom part of her arm by her hand.

Jason kneeled down while she sat on his bed. He grabbed both her hands with his, "Lilly...I..know this is hard but its going to be alright..." he said with a hopeful smile. He wanted to comfort her, he cared, and loved her. He kissed both her hands which were being held together by his "I always felt this emptiness inside me..for a long time, as far as I could remember..until I met you.." He wasn't used to telling someone his feelings, but she was special. He decided to cheer her up, "You know...after we meet up with the guys...we can start where we left off", referencing to their love session. "C'mon lets go" he said as he got up, and held her hand. As they got out the dorm room, he thought he saw a figure in the distance by the window, but shrugged it off thinking it was probably nothing.

He closed the door, and headed to their friends. "Remember that day I first met you, I went up to you, and raced each other to see if how fast you were. I still can't believe you beat me...but It was because I didnt have the right shoes you know.." he said with a smile and a low tone laugh, while nudging her playfully as they went thru an alley which led to the park, and could see their friends in the distance, and Nami ran toward them "Lilly! Jason!".

Suddenly unexpectedly, a shadow figure appeared behind them. Jason sensed something behind him and turned around, his eyes widened..it was too late.

"HAHA....gotcha!" he said with amusement as he grabbed Lilly with a knife by her neck. The figure had red hair, red, black, and white makeup. His eyes had an x on them, his clothes were colorful. "Clown?!...I dont know who you are but I will give you what you want, but gotta let Lilly go!" he demanded as he started to breath heavily. "Silly you! Im Mr. FunnyBone, but you can simply call me Bone as we are buddies now! I already got what I want.....and both me and Lilly are going to have some fun!!" he said with happiness. "No! take me instead, just let her go.." he pleaded.

"This is bigger than you and your friends playing detectives..I wish I could play along with you, but Im busy right now, lets set up a play date for another time, I got to go now!!" he said with excitement. "You aint taking her!" he said as he ran towards him with anger. "HAHA....playing hero huh?! I don't mind playing the bad guy! I actually like being bad!, uh oh, what Im I going to do?!" he said as he got ready for Jason, the clown then grabbed something from behind him, a gun, he quickly aimed and shot. Jason fell to the floor, the bullet penetrated the abdomen, thru to the stomach, he was fatally wounded.

EDIT-
He then saw Nami in the distance, ""Two for one!" and quickly aimed at her, and pulled the trigger. Jason couldn't tell if she got hit by the bullet. He couldn't move.

The clowns voice changed from a eagerly happy to a more rougher, horrifying voice "DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN..BOY!". Which changed back to his previous happy voice "Because we are buddies remember?!. go wash yourself up..HAHAHA"

"Lilly......" Jason said with a weak tone in his voice.

He could hear the clowns voice in the distance, dogs were barking at him, "..SHUT THE FCUK UP...stupid dogs.." he said with annoyance, he shot them with enjoyment.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami had seen everything happen in the distance, and she had stopped by then, in surprise. "Lilly! Jason!" She shouted, running towards them. She looked fearfully, concerned about Jason's wound. The clown man was frightening, but all she cared about right now was Jason and Lilly. However she wasn't fast or strong enough to stop the clown from grabbing Lilly.

"Two for one!" She heard the clown shout, pointing the gun at her.

She froze. In the next instant she heard a shot, and she was hit. The bullet penetrated her upper arm, and then she collapsed to the ground, gasping in pain. She could only think about Sol and the rest. Not soon after she closed her eyes as she fell unconscious.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol gave the main a dark grin, his face lighting up with savage delight. He whisperd grimly,

"Idiot, you just wasted a round on the dogs and her. Now you're mine!"

The clown hastily realised his mistake and tried to reload but it was for too late.

Smack

The training paid off, Sol kicked the man's gun hand armed. He stumbled and fell, swearing while he did. Sol didn't rush to help Lilly but leaped on the man. He landed on his stomach and jumped off, kicking the man violently. He didn't stop, not when his shoes became coated with blood and not when he heard the crunch of the man's broken nose. All Sol wanted to do was avenge his friends, he wanted to hurt the man so bad that he'd never heal. The clown weakly tried getting his knife, but Sol kicked it away and grabbed it for him self. The man looked up at him, wordlessly begging him for mercy but Sol just smiled. He leaned down, one hand gripping the man's throat and he thrusted the knife in his mouth. He laughed at him horribly and whispered softly,

"Hello Mr Funnybone, what's wrong? Why aren't you laughing? You looked scared, oh shush shush. Here... let me make you...smile!"

He tugged the knife in one direction and the blood spat all over his shirt. The clown had gone unconcious, crimson liquid all over his face. A crowd was starting to gather, several young men held the unconcious clown down while others tended to the wounded. he pushed them all aside and scooped up Hanami in his arms. Someone had phoned 9-11 and he could hear the faint sounds of sirens arriving but he didn't care. He moved the hair away from Hanamis body and kissed her forehead, murmuring,

"It's okay Nami, I made the bad man go away. Nami, you there? It's Sol. Come on Nami wake up..."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
“How did your mother die?” Jason asked Lilly with curiousity as he examined the photos. Something spun inside her stomach, a twist of both rage and relief. She took the pictures off him as she flicked to the one of her father... “It was him” At that moment the sleeve of her top was pushed up slightly, to reveal a small set of scars that neatly framed her wrist.

“Have you been cutting yourself” he asked, a look in his eyes of full worry crossed. She took her hand away quickly, tugging at the sleeve so it covered her hand... “It’s nothing...Just a phase, I went through as a child” she lied, she knew the fresh one on her top arm were from just yesterday.

He kneeled as she spoke and when he was finished he said “Lilly, I know this is hard, but it’s going to be alright” he kissed her hands “I always felt this emptiness inside of me for a long time, as far as I could remember...until I met you, you know... after we meet up with the guys...we can start where we left off...Come on, lets go” His last remark made he smikle faintly. As Jason stood up, she noticed his focus be drawn by the window, when she looked their was nothing.

He closed the door, as they walked hand in hand toward their friends “remember that day I first met you, I went up to you and raced each other to see how fast you were. I still can’t believe you beat me...but it was because I didn’t have the right shoes you know” She gave a giggle, when he nudged her turning down an alley that was familiar to her .

She say Nami in the distance calling their names, she walked with Sol. But in less time it took her to wave back, something most foul happened.

“HAHA gotch” a strange voice said with amusement, she could feel the cold blade at the edge of her neck. She couldn’t see what this man looked like but from his sleeve he looked like an old time jester of some sort. Lilly tried to struggle but the blade was pushed closer to her neck.

“Clown? I don’t know who you are but I will give you what you want, but gota ket lilly go”

Sweat dripped upon her brow.

“Silly you, I’m Mr FunnyBone, but you can simply call me Bone as we are buddies now! I already got what I want...both me and lilly are going to have fun” The crazed man said with happiness

“Over my dead body” Lilly threatened

He licked her ear and whispered “Becareful what you wish for, my flower”

Jason called out “NO! Take me instead, just let her go!”

“JASON NO!” Lilly called out,

“This is bigger than you and your friends, playing detectives...i wish I could play along with you, but I am busy right now” He kiss lilly’s cheek again whispering a deep exhale of breath on her face “Lets set up a play date for another time, I got to go now” Lilly tried her hardest to kick and manouver herself out of the knife’s way, but he was too strong. She cursed loudly.

“You aint taking her” Jason began to ran towards Lilly and the Madman in anger.

Lilly heard the click of the gun, behind her. She tried to look around but saw nothing

“Haha, playing hero huh? I don’t mind playing the bad guy, I actually like being bad, uh oh, what am I going to do”
“JASON STOP! HE HAS A GUN! DON’T AHHHH”

The bullet had been shot, penetrating the abdomen of her lover. The madman pulled her along. She heard the screams of Ubi as he ran up to Jason

“LET GO OF ME YOU STUPID, CLOWN FACE-“ She felt his hand go over her mouth, and she struggled for her next words. As his fingers went down her throat as he lightl choked her.

The clown, repositioned the gun and said “Two For one” quickly aiming at Nami.

“BANG”

Lilly Tried to scream, but she couldn’t even make a sound as the more she struggled the further the fingers went down her throat.

She was pulled to Jason, “DONT YOU EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN...BOY, because we are buddies remember, go wash yourself up”

Jason looked towards he, “Lilly” he said so weakly.

She was pulled away, she began to cough trying to get away.

“Shhhh, my perfect flower” he said pating her face “I’m here to protect you”

She bit down, hard on his fingers as he gave a scream in pain “YOU BITCH!” He threw her into a chair that was in a black van, he proceeded to tie her up, her feet and hands were bound with tape to the the chair. He kissed and licked her legs as he did it.

“Let me go” she said sternly

“Not in all hell, you are mine now” A piece of tape was placed around her mouth

The knife pierced her top, as he sliced down, opening both the material and breaking the first layer of skin upon her body.

“You bleed so perfectly”

Dogs barked in the distance “SHUT THE FCUK UP” the dogs life was ended as he gave a stout laugh at the bullet

“idiot you just wasted a round” said a strange voice, Lilly tried to free herself but the madman had already bound her to it, she watched helplessly as Sol drove a knife straight through the madmans mouth, she heard something that scared her even more then the clown “Hello Mr FunnyBone, What’s wrong? Why arn’t you laughing, you looked scared...shush...shush...i’m here to make you smile”

Lilly watched in terror as she saw the siloettes of what had just happened. A crowd had gathered.

“Oi, he took the girl in there”

A stranger, came and untied her, her shirt tattered and bleeding. Quickly as he could the stranger gave up his shirt, she put it on swiftly.

“Where’s Jason” she said collaping on the stranger.

“Who?”

“JASON” She screamed, she limped out of the car, pushing the stranger off, as she attempted all she could to walk to Jason, about half way, she fell. She could feel the blood dripp from her chest. It felt like an eternitybut when she finally reached him her heart gave out.

Tears rolled down her pained face “Jason, wake up....i love you too...i love you...” She pushed herself again to roll him over, but she was weak collapsing. She reached out, as she felt the light and icy touch of his hand. She grasped it, she would not let go.

An ambulance officer came over. Placing both of them on stretches, both wounded very badly. But Lilly felt her hand leave his and her mind scratched like a record screamed. “JASON PLESE, I LOVE YOU! YOU HAVE TO WAKE, UP...PLEASE”

Darkness overtook her for moment, as a gas mask was placed on her face. When she woke up in a hospital, she had no recollection of what day, time or place. But she sat up suddenly, as she looked across she noticed Jason...She fell out of the bed, her entire body screaming in pain...she crawled over to him, her bandages began to seap, blood dripped onto the floor.

"LILLY SMITH, Return toy your bed" said a terrified nurse, the trail behind her of smeared blood was horrifing.

Each movement, ripped aparet her flesh, her celss screamed in pain. But she got there. She pulled herself up onto Jason's bed, lieing next to him, the single bed, although crowded with the two of them, was the only comfort she needed. “I love you” she whispered in his ear. her eyes closed, nurses hovered above the two who lay together, her banages were changed, but each time she was sent to her own bed, she craweled back.

Finally the nurses gave up, and let her lay there, she hoped he would wake up...she even prayed. This was not the end, her eyes focused upon the side of his brow. She layed their, not dreaming, not sleeping, not eating, not moving. Her hand like a magnet seemingly found his, and she held it tightly he would not be going anywhere where she could go with him.

(OCC: i think i finally caught up)

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
One never new just when things could happen, or why, but if you believed in good luck, or karma, then it might help you get through the world a lot easier than usual, and at this time, Ubi had been either following or observing the twisted turns of events one after another. he'd always been one to collect information before rushing into horrible situations like an idiot, and you would think that with some of the majors they all were taking that it would be a lot easier to stay calm, or at least pay attention, but the shock value had gotten the best of nearly everyone, and now more than a few people were dead. It was a total nightmare. "Shit."

By now, Ubi was sitting with his legs crossed and had an open book on his lap. though the pages didn't turn and his eyes weren't reading the words, tears had fallen quite a few times before this time, and his head hurt, and his voice was hoarse from screaming when he'd witnessed Jason bleeding all over the place. The thought of Jason being dead had been too much to bear at the time, and he had to fight with the EMT guys to even be allowed entrance into the ambulance, and he refused to do anything else.

"I just can't believe this!!!" He'd been sitting in the hospital room for hours, time didn't matter and all that could be heard was the soft click and the whir of the machines that kept track of Jason's health. From what he'd been explained, Jason was going to live, his wound wasn't even as serious as it could have been, major blood vessels had been missed, but the bullet had exited out of the back, and in doing so bruised the mine neat the lumbar vertebrae. Jason had gone into near instant shock, and fallen into a coma. he come out of it, but there was a lot of trauma and after the surgery he'd obviously been sedated further and he was still sleeping.

Standing up slowly before gazing over at Jason's sleeping form once more, Ubi wept again. it didn't matter if he was a strong person in mind or body, or even if he'd witnessed death before because Jason meant more to him than a lot of other things in the world did period. "I love you Jason. I really do." he said this aloud only because Jason was sleeping and couldn't hear him, and he'd whispered it even so. It was then that Ubi felt the exhaustion of the ordeal and how he was feeling overcome him and he sat back down in the chair, leaning over and rsting his head on the bed.

Sleep took him quickly...

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
After he shot both Jason, and Nami, Sol stood up, and decided to take him on.

"Idiot, you just wasted a round on the dogs and her. Now you're mine!"

Bone acted like he was worried, as it was part of the plan. "Hello Mr Funnybone, what's wrong? Why aren't you laughing? You looked scared, oh shush shush. Here... let me make you...smile!"

"Oh no?!...." again making a fake reaction to his taunts as he tried with all his might to not laugh.

"HAHA..he is buying...he actually thinks he can beat me......silly human...this kids are resourceful I will admit that as they have passed my little test...but soon we will all have a play date in which the ones in play will die!..this going to be more fun then I thought, a killer play date will be set up in the near future!! I cant wait!!" he thought to himself as he faked his unconscious state.

A crowd was forming, cops were coming to the scene, and ambulances had arrived.

He quickly got up, and disappeared into the shadows.

(aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh yooooouuuuuuu!!!)

Soulja Boy Up In This Ho
Watch Me Crank It
Watch Me Roll
Watch Me Crank Dat Soulja Boy
den Super Man Dat Ho
Now Watch Me YOOOOUUUU
(Crank Dat Soulja Boy)

"NOW WATCH ME YOOOOUUUUU!!" Bone sang to the lyrics as he did the Crank Dat dance in celebration to what happened earlier.

Bone had arrived to his secret hideout, which in the inside looked like hundred if not thousands of years old, It was made up of old wood, and some concrete, spider webs were everywhere, cockroaches were rampant. but he suddenly then stopped the music. He noticed a foul smell nearby he looked around but to no avail he then tracked it on down from where he was standing, "DAMN!! I stepped on some dog SHIT! I planned to get knocked out, but never planned this!! I just stole these from PAYLESS!! can a killer clown ever catch a break?!!" he had pictures of the group on a wall, who he had encountered recently, he marked a big X on Jason, and a half X on Nami's picture. "Jason you greatly disappointed me, I calculated that you were the biggest threat, but Lilly has become your weakness, now I have crippled you, I have broken you mentally and physically, you are no longer a threat....".

He then looked at Nami's picture "I wasn't actually planning on shooting her, I actually planned to kidnap her later and shove her in my oven for thanksgiving! HAHA wouldn't she taste great! especially with my spices, and stuffing...well I still got time for that later on in the near future. As with Jason, you have felt my wrath, but I'm not sure if you have suffered the same fate as he did...".

He then looked at the pictures of the others, who should be my next target...

"Hmm...let me see...that fag Ubi! HAHA I wonder if I stab him instead of staring him directly in the eye would he ask me out on a play date?!!..HAHA. He then looked at Sols picture, "Hmm...Sol..your intelligence as with Ubi, clouds you and underestimates me, I will be more than happy to kick and kill your nerd behind! and show you how a real beating is like!"

He glanced at Lilly picture as well, "She is a feisty one thats for sure, I wouldnt mind having her as my living trophy, I could have some fun with her..delicious!!" "Too many choices...Oh I got it...CODY...the retard!!! the least intelligent, I calculate your the weakest link in the group, getting at you should be no problem..HAHA." he said as he threw a dart at Cody's picture.

Im pretty sure thats the whole group, unless they have some friends who are unknown to me, which I doubt.

"Im hungry! let me see here....OH I still got left overs from that loser Gary Scivil...HAHA I enjoyed killing him! Too bad he didnt make it in the Maid Cafe!, his left leg looks scrumptious!" he said as he opened his fridge and grabbed Gary's body part for his consumption.

"One by one I will dismantle this group, and we will be victorious!" as he said with a mouthful of food.

--------------------------------

Meanwhile with Jason...

Jason started to regain consciousness, he struggled to open his eyes as he heard both Ubi, and Lilly nearby but couldn't really make clear what they were saying as his wasn't fully conscious. A few moments later he started to see a very bright light when he finally opened his eyes, but his vision was still blurry, but was slowly starting to get clear. He looked at his surroundings confused. He had fluids injected into his body, "Where am I??!" he tried to remove them as he didnt know where he was.

Ubi? Lilly?" he said as he saw that Ubi was asleep, he didnt want to wake him up as he looked exhausted, and Lilly were in opposite sides on his bed praying for his recovery. He then remembered what happened, and realized he was in a hospital. "Are you ok Lilly? Did he hurt you?!, what happened with Bone? worried and looked for anything, a cut, a wound, anything. "BONE! where is he?!, how is NAMI?! is she ok?!...."he said with concerned but still not at full strength.

He tried to comfort her as she was really worried about him, her eyes were watery he didnt like it when people he cared about worried about him "C'mon Lilly You know I wont go down that easy..it takes more than a bullet to kill me, Im glad I have my most trusted best friend, and the most beautiful women in the world as my girlfriend...Im glad you guys are here" who had both become very important in his life, "Im happy two of the most people I care for where here supporting him. and kissed Lilly, his lover, his other half.

Jason stared at her, she had been there thru so much, he knew she was the one for him, he wanted to ask her something but wasn't sure if the timing was right he grabbed her hand, and said "Lilly you are looking really beautiful inside and out, I dont know what I would do without you, your one of the most amazing people I ever met..once this is all over...will um...will...you marry me?.." he felt nervous as to not know how she would react about it. But he was hopeful, and most likely she would be ecstatic about it.

But not everything was well...something was wrong..Jason tried to get up but couldn't. "I...I..cant feel my legs!" he said with disbelief. Suddenly a doctor quickly rushed over "Jason..we thought everything was fine with you but we just recently found out that while the bullet did go thru you....it...hit your spinal cord and...." he said as the doctor hesitated. "And what?! spit it out?!" Jason said with concern. "It permanently paralysed both your legs...Im sorry...I know this is going to be tough for you to accept, but you wont be able to walk for the rest of your live.." He could tell he felt really bad for Jason, and breaking the news to him was worse.

"WHAT?! This can't be.....no...I.." Jason couldn't believe it, he was shocked. His world seemed to come down on him. He couldn't control his emotions. "BONE!..he did this to me!..." he clenched his teeth, and his arms were shaking with hatred and anger. "BONE! ...YOU WILL PAY..... I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON YOU!!" he started to breathe heavy, he snapped, an uncontrollable anger surged thru him. He felt he was starting to become a different person, revenge is all he thought about.

------------------------------------

"I hope you like stand up." "Y-yeah, I do."

Cody was talking to a mysterious girl.

Near the window Bone was watching..."RETARD, I GOT YOU NOW!"

Last edited:
Awards
Sitting in his room Cody silently watched T.V. The thing was on, but he was having trouble even following what was on. His mind was clouded. Three of his friends had been hurt, all the while he was hopeless to help them. Maya had fallen asleep on his bed, her sketch book in her arms. The girl had been quiet since they came back from the hospital, although he could tell she was afraid. She not once left his side. With a troubled sigh he stood to his feet, then turning off his T.V. He walked over to his door and exited the room.

He headed outside hoping to get some fresh air. He sat down on the steps. What am I even supposed to be doing right now? Should I be hunting down that clown? Should I be protecting everyone? "Dammit!" Cody punched the ground in frustration.
"Cody?..." A soft, tiered voice came from behind him. Turning his head he saw Maya standing there, rubbing her drowsy eyes. "Hey, sorry about that, I just wanted to clear my head a bit." Maya nodded her head and sat beside him, her sketch book in her arms.

"I was scared, I woke up and you weren't there. I thought something had happened..." She brought her book closer to her chest. She didn't like being so dependent on him, or anyone for that matter. But she couldn't help it, she hardly knew how to look after herself.

Cody shook his head and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it, from now on... The pain stops."

Maya blinked a few times from his statement. His eyes were sincere, and she could tell that he meant more than his words let on. It was if he was telling himself this as well. "S-sure."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back