• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
"Tell you what he said?" Cody mumbled, still staring at the body. Taking out his phone he turned around to the two of them, revealing just how much blood was on him. "Here, I managed to record it." He pressed a button on the phone, and the audio began, starting when he was chasing the man. After it ended he put his phone away. "Well that was it, whoever it was he was talking about must have had some hold on him. To rather die then deal with the punishment..."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly’s mind was torn away from the moment she shared with Jason to a man quickly running out the door. She looked over to Sol and Nami who were sharing a somewhat tender moment making her smile inside.

Cody soon followed the suspicious man outside...after a few moment Nami and Sol soon left the cafe in a somewhat of a hurry.

Lilly’s curiosity grew... “Jason...something is up” She let go of his hand and quickly followed the three musketeers outside.

She walked around the Cafe, her long hair flowing behind her.

Then she stopped suddenly, her eyes laying upon a site she would never forget. Cody, Nami and Sol huddled around a phone listening to a voice that was seemingly all too familiar to her.

She walked slowly over to them, looking passed she saw a man...dead...his face so very familiar to her...Her mouth opened in shock... “Dad?” she said quietly

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
As he held her in his arms, looking at her eyes, a suspicious man quickly ran out of the cafe.

“Jason...something is up” Lilly said with curiosity.

He wished they werent any interruption between them but like he thought before, this wasnt the best place and time.

Jason then turned back to Gibs.

"This ain't over..." told Gibs with a smirk.

Then headed back outside to investigate this suspicious individual.

She saw the Lilly with the group huddled near a dead body.

Jason headed toward them, the wind was blowing harder then usual, a little bit of rain started to pour. Maybe a backdrop to what was to come in the future.

He saw students hurrying for shelter from the rain.
He heard the shocking audio.

"Great job, Cody and Sol, at least we have an idea of where his mindframe was at the time before his death."

"Dad?" she then heard Lilly say.

Her dad? Jason didn't know what to think, it was...unexpected.

"Dont worry, Im here for you..." Jason said as he grabbed her hand, assuring her that he wouldn't let nothing harm her, and that he was there for her no matter what.

"Why would your dad be here? Wasnt he away on a trip?, and did he ever show any kind of signs that he could maybe kill someone?..." he asked her.

As they were standing there outside with the cold wind blowing, with the rain coming down harder, looking at the dead body.

Jason felt they were being watched...

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly was stuck in a void, her body was numb. The light patter of rain sprinkled itself all over her body. Her breath quickened. Here lay an evil man, a man who beat her as a child...dead. Her head spun. This couldn’t be happening she thought it just couldn’t.

Her knees gave way as she collapsed on the body, she could feel the blood seep through her white tank. Staining her skin, she heard Jason’s voice, she didn’t want him to see her like this, but what could she do, her breath quickened again as the rain poured.

She could hear faintly “Great Job Cody and Sol, at least we have an idea where his mind frame was at the time before his death”

Her father had gone insane, she assured herself

"Don’t worry, Im here for you..." Jason said as he grabbed her hand. His large hands enclosed her small ones, the blood from her father would have squished between the palms.

She began to shake when Jason asked her “Why would your dad be here? Wasn’t he on a trip? And did he ever show any signs that he could maybe kill someone”

She didn’t know, the only time he visited her is to have a huddled talk with her aunt and uncle. He was always on a trip, she was never told where though...the last question was answered with one word, one word that could change everything.

As she hunched over the limp body, the rain beginning to pour down, , Jason at her side she stuttered “Yes...”

She could feel the tear roll down her face, this man although a villan was still her father.

Sirens now were heard, and a police man, walked up to them “Clear the area, folks, we dont need anymore blood spilt”

“I am not leaving” Lilly said with sternness in her voice.

“I’m sorry, little lady, but this man –“

“IS MY FATHER!”

She stood up and ran at the police man, who was evidentially a great deal taller and stronger then her.

She banged at his chest in a pathetic attempt for redemption. But the tears came as the police man pulled her off.

She fell limp to the floor, sitting in the rain. Covered in blood. Tears rolling down her cheeks...everything was hopeless.

She looked towards Jason and muttered “I’m sorry” before she collapsed. She had fainted.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Sol gripped Hanami by her shoulders, lifting her to her feet and away from the body. Then the rest arrived and a shock hit him as Lilly confirmed the identity of the man as her father. This information, coupled with Cody’s recording changed things. The police had gathered alongside a newly formed crowd. Somewhere above Sol could feel the stars cry as one faded off into the swirling abyss of the night sky. Sol let out a long deep sky as he gazed upwards, watching his breath for a few seconds. Suprisingly, his dad wasn’t at the crime scene. He held Hanami closer and whispered,

"Come on, I’ll walk you to your dorm. Unless you would like to go to mine, your choice. It’s going to be alright Nami, hmm? Don’t worry, I’ll catch this guy so we can go back to this place sometime, together.’

Turning his head over so it rested on her shoulder but allowed him to see everyone, he addressed his friends,

"My room is open to anyone who’d like to come in to discuss this turn of events. I understand if this morning’s events have been too stressing in which case you’d like to just lie down. Police say class has been cancelled anyway.’

With that, he adjusted his position so he was still close to Hanami with one hand wrapped around her petite waist and one in his pocket. He started walking toward the general direction of the school, guiding Hanami towards it

Awards
What? This man is Lily's father? Cody took one last glance at the body before the police showed up. They were forced away from the scene to the front of the cafe. He watched as Lily broke down, screaming and fighting with the police, only to faint and fall to the ground. Cody didn't bother to help her, as he knew Jason would take care of her. It was then that Sol brought up the idea of everyone meeting in his dorm. "I'll pass. I'm just going to head back to my room. After all... I can't go walking around with a pint of blood splattered on me now can I?" With that he left the group, going straight to his room.

Luckily he didn't run into anyone, because he really didn't feel like explaining why he was drenched in blood. Opening the door to his room he noticed it was already ajar. That's strange, I know I closed this. Walking in he saw a very confused looking girl. She had long light blue hair that stuck together from being wet, most likely from the rain. She was wearing a blue dress. "Who are you?" Cody asked, getting her attention. The girl jumped in surprise, then turning around.

"Oh, sorry! I'm Maya Lo-" Maya stopped introducing herself as she saw who had walked in. He was covered in blood... "Kyaaaa!!!" She screamed in terror, running to the corner of the room. "Please don't hurt me, Please don't hurt me!" Cody sighed and walked over to his drawers.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you." He said, taking off his shirt. Maya's eyes widened in fear. "Oh no, you're going to rape me aren't you!? No! Stay away!~""Oh shut up already, you're being annoying. What are you doing in the male dorms anyway?" "Eh?" The look of confusion returned to her face. "I was just trying to get away from the rain, so I ran in here... I didn't know it was the male dorm. Umm, I saw the police outside, did something happen?"

"Someone was killed in the maid cafe, and the murderer killed himself, which is where all this blood came from." Cody explained calmly. "W-What!? that can't be true..." Maya muttered, she held her legs close to her, balling up. "I'm Cody by the way... What are you gonna do now? The female dorm is on the other side of campus." "Umm... I don't have a room yet, is it okay if I stay here?" Is she serious? I bet she's just scared... "Fine, just don't be too loud." Grabbing some dry clothes he walked into his bathroom, quickly getting into the shower.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hanami was still thinking about her mother, still seeing her mother on the ground instead of the man, until she was brought back to reality by Lilly's confession of the murderer being her father. She turned her head to Lilly, watching her actions. The cold rain fell as she wanted to help Lilly, but she didn't know how. Why was she always helpless? Just like the time with her mother, all she could do was stand and stare.

"Come on, I’ll walk you to your dorm. Unless you would like to go to mine, your choice. It’s going to be alright Nami, hmm? Don’t worry, I’ll catch this guy so we can go back to this place sometime, together." She looked at Sol helplessly, and after a second or so she nodded, following him. She had never expected Lilly's father to be the killer.

The rain drenched them and tears started to roll down. She knew how Lilly felt since she had a similar experience, and she was sorry for her, more than herself. She knew Jason would tend to Lilly. That meant she would be alone in her dorm room, and after all this, even if there were no more killers around, she was afraid of being alone. She held onto Sol's arm. "...C-Can I follow you to your dorm?" She asked timidly. "Just today...I don't want to be alone..."

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"...C-Can I follow you to your dorm?" She asked timidly. "Just today...I don't want to be alone..."

Sol smiled at her and nodded, leading the way. He held her close hoping she was warm. The walked to his dorm, whispering little things between themselves and Sol occasionally giving her a oeck on the forehead to keep her calm. He noticed she was felt hot, but not in a fever-ish way, probably due to the fact they were little more than soaked. He smiled at her and whispered into her hair,

"My room is a bit smaller than the rest, but I have it all to myself."

As he said that, they had arrived at their destination. He opened with one arm, the other still around Hanami's waist. The room was a bit small, but cosy. One wall was dominated by a large mahogany desk and the other by his bed there was a small couch by the window where he liked to sit and read. Sol took her in and closed his door, gesturing her to sit. He went into his small bathroom and gave Hanami his towel to dry off while he took off his sweat shirt. Even his T-Shirt was wet and hung close to his body. He ran a hand through his hair, wondering how wet and messy he really was. He sneaked a look in the mirror and decided he looked rather good. Sitting beside her, he asked,

"What do you think of the place? I mean, it's a bit tiny but I think it's cozy. And it doesn't smell thankfully. As for the mess... organized chaos is so in, right? Haha, anyway what would you like to do?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She took off her beanie and dried her hair with the towel. She was worried about Lilly, but she didn't want to seem so bothered about the current events in front of Sol, so she smiled at him. "Thank you." She said, wiping her face with the towel.

By now she had stopped crying. She looked around the room, finding it just perfect. "This room is good for one person. I don't think it's tiny at all. I like it." She tried to be less concerned about Lilly, since she was with Jason after all, so she should be safe.

She looked down at her lap, a little upset that she was actually looking at the dead man's body as her mother instead. She's becoming too absorbed in her past again. She looked at Sol, and with a blush she sat closer to him, resting her cheek on his chest. "I envy you. You're strong. I'm still frightened by what happened earlier, and I saw..." She stopped when she nearly told him about how she saw her mother instead of the dead man. "I...uh...saw Lilly like that, I was really worried."

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
She looked at Sol, and with a blush she sat closer to him, resting her cheek on his chest. "I envy you. You're strong. I'm still frightened by what happened earlier, and I saw... I...uh...saw Lilly like that, I was really worried.''

Sol smiled brought his hand around her as he said,

"I'm strong, well then...'

He swung Hanami until she was cradled in his arms. He moved back on the bed so his back was against the wall. He went a bit red as he realised they were both wet teenagers who were on the same bed. But then it occured to him he really didn't care. Hanami's words lingered in his head. He couldn't help but wonder if she was holding back something. But he didn't want to worry the girl any further, instead trying his best to cheer her up.

'Well I eat a lot of spinach so go figure. Ummm, is this position comfortable for you Nami? I mean, uh, I could let go if you want or if, ummm.'

His voice trailed off as his mind started to panic, he had never been in a situation like this before. Was he blushing? He joped not hard. Again, he calmed down and made the decision to enjoy him self. He brought his knees up so Hanami fit snuggly in with him and he smiled at her, saying nothing but enjoying her company.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Nami was surprised when he swung her and she was in his arms, and she blushed madly at the sudden change of positions. But she didn't hate it, she was actually really happy about it. She wondered whether this was normal in a couple. But were they even a couple?

'Well I eat a lot of spinach so go figure. Ummm, is this position comfortable for you Nami? I mean, uh, I could let go if you want or if, ummm.'

She giggled and shook her head. "No, this is fine." It was perfect, she felt comfortable and secure. "Thanks." She looked up at him. "I feel like a small child." She sat up on his lap, facing him. "I really, really can't thank you enough, for everything you've done for me." She grinned, and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "If I was alone, I might have fainted just like Lilly." She knew deep inside she was always scared of being alone, so she was really glad that Sol was here with her.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"And I can't thank you enough for... being here?''

He continued to look at her, taking in her features. Her hair was jet black and fairly straight, but with a livelyness to it. Her eyes were exotic and mysterious, yet cute. The weren't slanted exactly, even though her bame was Hanami. Her tan was perfect and blended in wondefully with her red cheeks. She was small, but she had a nice figure. Sol preferred subtle curves as opposed to other males who ogled other women's backsdieds and fronts. She was a very beautiful girl in his opinion. And then she kissed him on the cheek which made him warmer then usual circumstances. He played with her hair as his mind lingered on what transpired in the cafe and how he had to cut their moment close. He could see it Hanami's face, a similar notion. Leaning in he proceeded to return the kiss tenfold. It was the same blissful oblivion like the restaraunt, nothing existed except for her lips and her form against his. Her fingers within his wet curls and his around hers. After what seemed like forever, they finally broke apart but this time satisfied.

Sighing with satisfaction, he said

"You're welcome."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
She didn't expect him to kiss her, but she enjoyed every moment of it. She blushed madly again, her arms unwrapping his neck and letting out a breath as if she had overheated. She hesitated to speak, but she just had to let it out.

"...I like you...a lot." She said as she looked at her hands that were placed on his chest. It may have been a little weird, but she was definitely attracted to him.

"B-But if you're not comfortable with it then that's okay too because..." She bit her lower lip, never looking at him. She would obviously be sad if he didn't like her the way she liked him, but she couldn't throw a tantrum and be upset over it.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
She looked towards Jason and muttered “I’m sorry” before she collapsed. She had fainted.

Jason hurried towards her aid.

The pressure must have really gotten to her, like any other person in that situation could have, but she would be alright.

It is crazy how a family member could do that to another person.

"My room is open to anyone who’d like to come in to discuss this turn of events. I understand if this morning’s events have been too stressing in which case you’d like to just lie down. Police say class has been cancelled anyway.’

"I probably wont, as I got to make sure Lilly will be fine." Replied Jason

He picked her up, and carried her towards her dorm room.

As he walked towards his dorm room building, the rain started to get more heavy, and thunder was beginning to happen.

He went thru an alley where it had rooftop covers which would cover them from the rain, it also led to his dorm.

He looked at her, innocent, but a fighter.

Jason felt paranoid, he heard a noise from behind, he turned around but saw nothing, and gripped her even more so she wouldnt fall from his hands.

They finally made it to his dorm room, and put her on his bed. He covered her with a towel so she wouldnt be freezing from being wet.

Jason gave her a kiss on her forehead, brushed her hair, "She is like an angel" he thought.

"She should regain consciousness soon" he thought.

He then took off his shirt as it was wet, and looked for another one.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"...I like you...a lot." She said as she looked at her hands that were placed on his chest.

'B-But if you're not comfortable with it then that's okay too because..." She bit her lower lip, never looking at him.

Sol's eyes grew soft and resumed their usual twinkling. He placed both of her hands within his and kept looking at Hanami until she was forced to meet his gaze. He smiled and spoke gentley,

"Of course I'm comfortable, more than comfortable. I don't want you feeling insecure Nami, because I like you a lot.'

He resumed holding her and this time lay down to make himself comfortable. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes. Classes were cancelled and they had the entire day to themselves. Cheered by the idea, he asked Hanami brightly,

"Nami, we have the entire day to ourselves. If you want, I'll take you somewhere, anywhere you want to go. If not, I can always take you to my favorite spot in the school. Or we could just stay here."

He smiled and continued playing with her hair with one hand. In the back of his mind, he wondered if it was safe under the circumstances. He deduced that since the killer used a pawn, he would not be attacking for not some time and lay low. More to the point most killers did not make two killings in a day, ever.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Of course I'm comfortable, more than comfortable. I don't want you feeling insecure Nami, because I like you a lot.'

Being overwhelmed by happiness, she couldn't help but hug him, even though he was lying down on his bed. Hearing his offer she got up, looking down at him. "I'd like to but you're tired, aren't you?" She grinned. "I wouldn't mind going to your favourite spot in school. I don't have one."

She had a small frown on her face. "But...do you think it's safe...? I wouldn't think that there would be another killer..." She sat beside him, hugging her knees to her chest. But she brightened up, smiling at him. "But since we're together it would be safe, right?" She grinned.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"I'd like to but you're tired, aren't you?" She grinned. "I wouldn't mind going to your favourite spot in school. I don't have one."

She had a small frown on her face. "But...do you think it's safe...? I wouldn't think that there would be another killer..." She sat beside him, hugging her knees to her chest. But she brightened up, smiling at him. "But since we're together it would be safe, right?" She grinned.

He mirrored her grin and said enthusiastically,

"Of course."

To convey his sense of giddyness, he helped her get up by rising and locking lips, one arm around her hips to steady himself. He again made a quick movement and scooped her up. And carried her outside. Helping her down gentley, he realised he forgot something. He explained quickly and went back inside only to return a few seconds later with something in his hands. He smiled as he put her beanie back on her head. Lacing his fingers into her hand, they walked down the dorm halls. They walked quietly, and slowly because no doubt a few people were still asleep. He hoped today's events did not decrease the amount of students within the school, but the population was always fluctuating. He whispered into her ear,

"I spent a good deal of my first few weeks here exploring the place. You see how my room is a one person room? Well most of the rooms around are like that because they happen to be former janitorial offices. The custodians and janitors could basically get to any part of the school from here. Ah, here it is."

They walked to a door, quite a plain and uncommon one. Sol took out his screwdriver and unlocked the lock. Inside was an old and smelly changeroom, but one not that messy. He explained as he moved a table out of the way that was against the wall.

"No one really know's this place exists except for me and the people I trust. This place can act as a hangout place, but mostly it's for storing junk that I can't fit in my room."

As he moved the table aside, behind it was a revealed door. He grinned at her before opening the door. Behind it was an old spiraling staircase, not unlike a fire escape. He led her aound and around. He said,

"The walk up might take some time so might as well talk. Today can be Nami day, you can ask me whatever question you want. Tommorow's mine, deal?"

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
All the while Sol was unlocking the door and telling her about the secret place, she was awed. It was as if she was walking into a different world, she never expected something like this in the boys' dorm. Now she wondered whether the girls' dorm had something like this.

Although he led her to an unknown area and she was a little nervous about it, she felt safe with him and trusted him. Besides, he was showing her a place which he would only show the people he trusts. She felt happy for that.

She looked up at the spiraling staircase, wondering how high it would go. As they walked round the staircase, she smiled.

"The walk up might take some time so might as well talk. Today can be Nami day, you can ask me whatever question you want. Tommorow's mine, deal?" She nodded her head with a grin. "So who else knows about this place?" She asked. "Am I the first girl?" She asked playfully.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"Actually yes, you are the only girl. Only my best friends know about it, who are two. But they don't really go here. I'm very picky when it comes to girls,not to sound obnoxious. I never felt the need to find someone, I just wanted it to be spontaneous. Guess I got my wish."

He smiled as they continued to walk up. He laughed at an idea of his and added,

"If you get tired, I could always carry you. But we're almost there."

No sooner then he spoke it, there they were. The apex of the spiraled stairs lead them to a door. Turning back, he grinned.

"I want you to close you eyes, this'll be a suprise."

Quite comically, Hanami immediatly closed her eyes and quite hard too. Sol chortled as he guided her through the door. A burts of fresh air kissed them both in the face. They were at the school roof which stretched on for quite some time. The rain had subsided, leaving the clouds that shrouded the soon with a golden tinge. The entire world seemed to be bathed in a yellow light, an utterly beautiful scene. He breathed into her ear,

"You can open you eyes now, I look forward to more questions."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly was caught in a nightmare once more, he mind taking her away from the scene to her childhood. Her mother clutched her looking deeply into her eyes. “Never let them hurt you” she whispered, Her father stood at the doorway, his hand held a belt loosely.

“Come on woman” he grabbed his wife viciously. Lilly, so innocently played with her toys as the increasingly loud music muffled the sounds of anguish and mothers cries.

When her father returned he told her that he was going away for a while and she would live with her aunt and uncle. Lilly was seemingly over joy, her aunt and uncle were particularly nice to her and it would be another three years until she found out the truth of her mother’s death.

A cold breath on her back and Lilly was warped to a room with a light she could seemingly hear her mother’s voice echoing the sounds that had last said to her. Yet it was time for her to wake up...

Her eyes darted open suddenly, she listened as a clap of thunder banged against the sky. She sat up suddenly to see a much toned male body walking around looking for something...It was Jason. Her mind recalled the memories that just passed. She looked down at a towel that covered her lightly. When she pulled it off, the blood of her father stained on her,

She looked at Jason, unsure of what to say, he must have carried me, she thought.

Her head began to pound as she rubbed it... “Where am I?” she mustered with a tiny voice. Although it seemed familiar, she couldn’t place where or even when she was. She felt so helpless; she moved her knees up to her chest. Taking comfort in the minimal amount of space she could take up.

She felt empty, her heart beat...No-one knew about her mother’s death, it was pulled off as an accident. No one knew about the stained family history that was her own. No-one knew. No-one knew. She was alone. She was completely alone. Her mind continued to tell her.

She looked at Jason, she was so lost, so traumatised. Could she tell him? Would he look on her differently? She closed her eyes, fighting back tears...She stood up, touching his bare chest with her delicate hand her eyes went to him, the rain began to pour harder and the wind picked up.

Her hand moved itself around his chest as she used her spare one to place his on her waist. She stood on her tippy toes as she whispered in his ear “Kiss Me”. Placing her forehead upon his, in a romantic manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back