• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hawthorne University: A school with a dark past involving drugs, depression, murder, and suicide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
A young man, sat up, rigid. He tossed the sheets off his bed, than placed the thick book he had been reading back in a large drawer. Last night he had been studying for his Political Science class, a class hadn't had much experience on. A bright, yellow light, hovering above his bed like a miniature Sun, immediately turned off. He pulled open the curtains. Warm sunlight flowed in through the tinted glass window, making the room glow with an orange shine. It was day, and breakfast would be starting soon.

A lot of strange things have been going on at Hawthorne University, Jason could feel it in his bones. Jason found it strange that they haven't caught any suspects at all. Seemed all the detectives were doing was ask random questions to students, teachers, janitors etc. to act like they are busy. In U.S industry class, he saw a fellow student next to him shake uncontrollably like if he taken a drug substance. He tried to help him, but couldn't hear him, the student was zoned out.

The young man got out of bed with a grace that belied his young appearance. His skin glowed with a yellow shine, and his black hair and his kind brown eyes. Ten minutes later, he had changed into his favorite pair of worn jeans, with streaks of white jagged through the denim, a bright green t-shirt with a lightning bolt running down the middle, and a dark blue hoodie, emblazoned with a picture of a stick figure getting electrocuted, like the safety warnings near power lines and transformers. As he was getting ready he saw his roommate, Ubi, was still asleep. Ubi's was snoring like no tomorrow, and not even a monster truck siren could wake him up. Jason threw a pillow, a friendly toss, at him to wake him up. He remembered that he and his friends planned to meet up for breakfast at the Discovery Plaza. The morning had arrived, and school time was near..

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"Heyy, no need for that, I was already up." Ubi grumbled and rolled over, flipping the sheet off his body and he yawned and stretched, revealign that was in fact already dressed, wearing a pair of fitted tear jeans and a black shirt with a spiral pattern on both the front and back. As his legs swung over the side of the bed, he sniffed and wiped his eyes. Moments later he'd already brushed his teeth and done his hair, with stuck up on the side at an angle from the gel. near the door he slipped into a pair of sneakers; grey converse with blue contours and then tied them.

An hour or so before he'd gotten up and done his daily routine of a jog around the west side of campus and his yoga and then returned back to the dorm, showered and laid down again until Jason had gotten up. He almost felt bad but when Jason had gotten up shirtless, Ubi's eyes had been locked on what he saw. it was a bad habit of his, he did it pretty much everyday, and he usually got a bit more than a mere glance at Jason's muscled chest.

"Geez," The thought made him smiled as he turned fromt he door and looked up at Jason. "Yeh so who all are coming to eat with us man'g?? I bet that one chick who seriously has a crush on you will be there. I think she is stalking you." he scoffed, "Either way she'll have to pry you from my cold dead fingers."

Ubi chuckled at his joke and opened the door, leaving it open for Jason to walk out afterward.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Bum-Cheh! Bada-bum-dum-bum-bum, doo doo cheh! Bum! Bada-bum-dum-bum, cheh!

The jazz piece roared from the alarm clock. A hand darted out and lingered above the snooze button, savouring the song. Then a finger jabbed it and silence engulfed the room. Atrum got up and wiped his face with his cold hands and stretched while yawning as loud as possible. He got up sleepily and went over to his large desk which occupied most of one wall. Fumbling around, he found a very small screwdriver within the pockets of his pyjamas. Unlike a normal screwdriver, this one was shaped like a miniature drill. He placed his hand under the desk and stabbed the screwdriver into a corner where it locked with it’s custom made screw. Even if someone accidentally found his little hidden trick, they had to turn it in a specific manner, else risk getting electrocuted. He twisted it twice to the right and once to the left before hearing a soft click.

The desk’s surface rose slightly and Atrum pried it open. Within it were several of his most prized possessions and inventions, but mostly top-secret police documents he had gotten his hands onto. He sat bored, reviewing the facts of the gruesome killing that he had practically memorised. Sighing at the faint buzz of all the theories flying within his head, he closed the drawer and got out his clothes. A white T-shirt, a black sweat shirt that hung close to his body and a pair of jeans. He placed them on his bed while he got into a fencing position. He practised a few moves until a layer of sweat coated his body. After a quick cold shower to waken himself up, he dressed himself quickly and got his watch out. He smiled, it took him almost a month to make this little doo-hickey, but he loved it nonetheless. As Atrum left his small room and locked his door, he realised he got up a bit early.

Walking out within the hallowed halls of the school, he noticed they corridors were much quieter then usual which was to be expected of course. Faintly smiling to himself as roamed the building and began singing to himself.

"Situation’s all critical, you gotta’ look first before you go…"

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Gabriel slowly, and painfully stirred his coffee.

"Every morning I'm supposed to wake up at least an hour earlier than these spoiled lunatics, and all I get is a burnt cup of coffee?"

He leaned against the counter; waiting for the bell. The bell that marked a time of hell for the day that was his.

Awards
Laying in his bed Cody simply stared at the ceiling. He had woken up half an hour ago and had already gone through the morning routine of washing, brushing his teeth, ect... With a tired yawn he forced himself up, swinging his legs over his mattress. After taking another look at his clock he stood up, figuring now was as good a time as any to grab a bite to eat.

Sliding his feet through the halls he made his way to Discovery Plaza. As he passed a door it opened, and Ubi walked out. "Good morning.." Cody mumbled, almost as if he were being forced. He continued walking, his hands in his pockets and his posture slouched.

A few minutes later he was in Discovery Plaza. He walked into the nearby Maid Cafe'. "Welcome home Master!" A young girl dressed in a french maid outfit greeted him. Cody smirked and took a seat at a table. He always found this place.... Amusing, yeah, that's the word. "What would you like today Master?" A different girl asked him. "I'll have the very berry cheese cake.." He answered faintly, looking at the girl with tired eyes. I-I'll have it to you in no time!" The girl scurried off, as Cody sighed and sat back in the cushioned chair on which he was sitting.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Lilly Smith breathed deeply, as the sun lightly peered over the horizon. Slowly she began her routine stretches, every muscle, every tendon. Continuing her very slow count of breath 3...2...1...She sighed deeply once more. She picked up her ipod, and slotted it into her pocket. Although she couldnt name the song it's beat was fast enough to keep ever foot moving. Her mind began to wander to the recent percularities that have pervaded the school...she was interrigated just the other day her and her cheer squad about the muders...how was she mean to know know anything she thought angrily...

An hour passed and she looked at her ipod..."Damn battery" she thought...but it was time for her to have a shower and get ready for breakfast. Felt her cheeks go red...Jason was going to be there...She smiled smuggly as she walked back to her room.

Taking a long warm shower, dried her hair, straightened it, and walked to her dresser...what to wear she thought...what to wear...what to wear?

She decided upon, a small pair shorts with the black buttons on the side and a white tank to. Her long legs were particullary elegant, and dined with a small anklet on her right. She picked up a pair of aviators and began her walk to the the Discovery Plaza.

As a slight breeze brew as she took a detor into the Maid Cafe...she glanced across at the slouched Cody in the cusioned chair. Giving him a polite wave and cutesy smile.

"Hey Lilly" said the girl behind the counter , she was decked out in a some what skanked maid outfit.

"Hey there"

"The usual, i suppose?"

"Naturally" Lilly nodded, as her counter friend took off to make her vanilla latte'. She flicked her long hair and walked over to Cody.

"Hey there, Cody, how are you?"

Awards
His food on the table in front of him Cody poked at it with his fork. The metal fork hung lazily in his hand, appearing as if it could simply drop at any moment. I should have asked for more whipped cream... "Hey there, Cody, how are you?""Hmm?" Cody grumbled, looking to his left to see a white tank top. He didn't recognize the shirt, so he slowly looked up to see Lilly Smith, a popular cheerleader. "Hello there Lilly, I'm fine I guess. Although It would be a lie if I said the recent events of this school don't have me on edge." Turning his head away he scooped up a chunk of his cheese cake. He twisted the food around in the air before setting it back down. "How are you?" He asked, picking up a packet of sugar. He ripped it open, pouring the contents onto the dessert. He then brought the fork back to his mouth. "I hope all of this isn't getting to you as bad as it is others, at a time like this everyone has to stay calm." He opened his mouth, finally starting eating the cake.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Yeh so who all are coming to eat with us man'g??"

"That kid that sleeps sometimes during class, Cody. Sol said he was coming by as well. Fast runners, Nami, and Lilly are coming by as well. Quiet Gary, but I dont know if he will come, as he keeps to himself a lot. Hell, we might even see Mr. B chatting it up. "

"I bet that one chick who seriously has a crush on you will be there. I think she is stalking you." he scoffed.

"Lilly?, She is a nice girl,
besides Ive had numerous conversations with her, she doesn't seem the type to be a stalker"

"Either way she'll have to pry you from my cold dead fingers."

Jason pays no mind to Ubi's last three words, as it was a most likely a joke. Or at least hoped it was.

"Yo Ubi, lets head out"

Any how he got put his ipod in his pocket, grabbed his backpack, and headed to Discovery Plaza.

He entered the Maid Cafe, and quickly saw Cody, and Lilly there. He headed towards them, "Hello Cody, I knew I you would be eating as soon as you got here" he said as he gave him a friendly handshake. "Hey Lilly, how are you feeling?" said Jason as he gave her a hug, he sat down on the table.

One of the maids then quickly approaches him.

"Hello Master! Would you like something to drink?!, black coffee?!, latte?!, cappuccino?!
, or maybe milk?! water?!" she said with this real enthusiastic, eager look, and this big weird smile on her face.

"Um...I would like a...just a regular coffee..please.." said Jason as he got caught by surprise.

He never got the whole Maid theme in the cafe, I don't know to him it all seemed kinda weird to be calling others "Master!", and the whole attitude the maids had. Maybe these mysterious deaths have taken a toll on people.

Last edited:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hanami came back home from the playground, expecting her mom to either scold her for playing out too late or tell her to take a bath before dinner. When she opened the door of her house and walked in, she felt a strange atmosphere. The television wasn't switched on like usual, there was no sound of anyone in the kitchen. She walked towards her mother's bedroom, hearing sobs. She walked in, about to call her mother when right in front of her, Hanami's mother had sliced her throat with a kitchen knife, falling to the floor. Hanami stared, seeing blood taint the carpeted floor. She couldn't even scream.

Hanami opened her eyes widely, waking up with a small jolt. She calmed down. Sitting up, she looked at the clock. She had woken up right on time. Getting to the bathroom, she got herself ready and soon she headed out for breakfast. Not that she really felt like eating. Before leaving the room, she looked at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and smiled. This is the first step to a good morning. She thought, leaving the room.

As she walked to Discovery Plaza, she spotted Lilly entering the maid cafe. She ran towards her, hoping to join her for breakfast. Hanami actually admired Lilly. She was someone Hanami couldn't be, a cheerleader, pretty and friendly. When she entered the maid cafe, she turned her head to see Lilly with Cody, Jason and Ubi. She hesitantly walked up to them, giving a beaming smile. "Good morning!" She took her place in an empty seat. She ordered a glass of milk. Ever since she heard about the news of the deaths that were occurring, she had started to have recurring dreams of her mother's death. She stared at the table, lost in her thoughts.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"Hello there Lilly, I'm fine I guess. Although It would be a lie if I said the recent events of this school don't have me on edge."

“I know that feeling” Lilly looked up suddenly to see an over excited French maid

“Here’s your latte’ my lady” the girl gave a quick tooth filled grin as Lilly took the cup and sipped it half heartedly. The events had moved her a little, ever since it began her nerves always ran higher when at night, and at time she could have sworn she heard one of the girls further in the dorm...perhaps upstairs screaming one night...she shuddered...it was like a horror story she though...

“How are you?” Cody asked as he began to place more sugar upon his desert

“I hope all of this isn’t getting to you as bad as it is others, at a time like this everyone has to stay calm”

He was right...she had to stay calm...no use getting all tensed up she had to focus on her track and –

Her thought pattern was interrupted by a comforting sound “Hello Cody, I knew you would be eating as soon as you got here”

Lilly gave a girlish giggle as she received her awaited daily hug “Hey Lilly! How you feeling?”

“Better actually! Hey Ubi! How are you? Loving the hair by the way” She sat at the open seat next to Jason

“Hello Master! Would you like something to drink? Black coffee? Latte? Cappuccino or maybe milk, water?” It was the girl behind the counter from before.

Jason obviously was not prepared for this outburst of happiness as he stumbled “Um...I would just like a Regular Coffee...please”

“So what were you saying Cody, before we were so rudely interrupted” She sent Jason won her perfect smiles nudging him playfully.

Hanami soon joined then, which she was glad for, She liked Hanami although she dint know much about her, she alway had that mysteriousness about her...She gave a smile and wave as the girl sat down saying a loud "Good Morning". Proceeding to look at the table apparently lost in her thought...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Atrum was forgetful, generally speaking. So when he realised all good days should start with coffee, it then occurred to him he was invited to breakfast to that French maid restaurant. As he walked towards to the restaurant, he could make out the forms of Ubi, Jason, Lilly, and Hanami. A mental directory opened in his mind with many profiles in his mind. Jason was cool with him and vice-versa, Ubi had an intellect that was 2 points higher than he did, grr. Still a nice guy and Atrum liked to talk to him. Hanami was shy but pretty, ok in his books. Lilly was weird, not bad looking. Cory was a nice kid, reminded Atrum a little of himself. There was the unfortunate incident where she hit on him for a while determined to be the girl that mister-I-don’t-date would go out with. A little list popped into his head, that read:
  1. Be nice to Ubi and Jason
  2. Ignore Lilly, be courteous though
  3. Make Hanami blush, it helps with the confidence thing
  4. Make sure Cody doesn't fall asleep
His thoughts ended when he found he arrived at his location and everyone was looking at him. He grinned and said,

"Sorry I’m late, folks. Good to be fashionably late and all that, keeps the mojo content while mixing it up a bit."

He smiled and nodded at Ubi and Jason, gave Lilly a curt nod, grinned and winked at Hanami, and gave Corey a grin. Before the approaching made could ask, he interjected:

"Something cold, sweet, caffeinated and a dairy product. Surprise me."

And with that he leisurely sat in his chair while stacking all the condiments and packs of sugar on his table.

Last edited:

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
"Good morning!" said Nami.

"Hey Nami, I didnt think you would make it" replied Jason, they both have the same math class which both of them were not very good at, he even tried to copy her work before they met each other, but when he got his grades back they were wrong like her answers were as well. They usually sometimes go to get some tutoring for math.

“So what were you saying Cody, before we were so rudely interrupted” She sent Jason won her perfect smiles nudging him playfully.

"Oh, I can be more rude than that" said Jason playfully, and gave her a friendly nudge back. He recently met Lilly, , one day after football practice, he heard that she was fastest girl in the school which he wanted to see for himself on a one on one race. Which no wonder cause she gave him a run for his money, and became quick friends. He is attracted to her, and wants to ask her out but doesn't know how to say it do to his social anxiety behavior.

"Sorry I’m late, folks. Good to be fashionably late and all that, keeps the mojo content while mixing it up a bit."
"Something cold, sweet, caffeinated and a dairy product. Surprise me."

"Hey Sol, about time you got here"

Jason met Sol thru Ubi who were both intellectual buddies but rivals at the same time. He actually heard about his famous brothers, which he found very interesting. Tho a little weird, he is a good friend.

"Here you go Master!, your coffee!" said the maid.
"Ah thank you.." replied Jason.

He wasn't much of coffee drinker but would drink coffee every now and then. He took a sip in which then a clumsy maid tripped over and crashed into him spilling the coffee all over his shirt. The hot coffee burned into his skin, but Jason kept his composure as he didnt want to blow things out of proportion.

"Like OMG, Im so sorry Master!" she said with a very apologetic look.
"Its alright, I gotta extra shirt to change" he said as he went into the restroom.

He entered the the restroom was empty, but something was strange with the middle stall which had a rope hanging from the wall, the door was slighly opened but slowly opened to reveal a dead body hanging from it!

Jason's eyes wide opened, he was a classmate of his, and quickly broke the rope to try to at least save his life if he wasnt dead yet, and which he then found out he was, and it looked like it happened just a few minutes ago.

He quickly changed shirts, and wore a blue colored shirt, and alerted his friends in disbelief about what happened, and the authorities. He decided that he had enough of this whole situation, the detectives have been at the school looking for clues, but havent found a thing. Something fishy was going around here.

He decided to take things into his own hands. He approached his friends about it.

"We need to find out what is going on around here..something real unusual is going around here, and I can't have somebody else die while we dont do a thing, and carry on doing our normal routine. Besides shouldnt the school shut down when mysterious deaths like these occur? Im sure with all the resources we have with all of us, we can solve what is going on around here."

Awards
Cody was casually talking with everyone when Jason came out of the bathroom, looking rather disturbed. He explained quickly what had happened, causing him to lose his appetite. Jason then went on about how he thought they should take this into their own hands. "Interesting concept, but are you sure about this? It may not be something we can just walk away from, and it may make us targets to this killer. Who I believe has been choosing his victims randomly." Cody stood up, then reaching into his left pocket. He took out his wallet, taking some money from it and placing it on the table. "Well, I've got nothing else better to do so. So I'm in."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"Oh, I can be more rude than that" said Jason playfully, and gave her a friendly nudge back. She returned a girlish giggle once more. Her mind whirled she liked Jason...alot...and they way he acted with her she would assume he liked her, but he never went further then flirting she sighed, I just have to be patient she thought to herself.

When Atrum arrived, Lilly groaned inside, her face not moving an inch though. There was a situation recently where she was infatuated with the idea of him. Nothing more, she assured herself. But his seemingly blunt nature hurt her deeply when he said that she was not the girl for him. Although deeply she knew nothing would have happened, she still was hurt. As he gave her a quick nod, she gave him a polite smile. She notice a quick wink towards Nami...mentally she wrote that down as something to ask her, maybe she could try and set them up. They would be sweet, she thought innocently.

She looked towards the waiter maid who gave Jason his coffee, and within a blink the girl tripped spilling the coffee all over him. Lilly quickly dodged it, some spilling on her leg but not enough to make her squeal. She looked at Jason and the maid who as the girl apologised quickly Jason kept as his cool, excusing himself he went to the bathroom to change.

She grabbed a serviette and wiped the little coffee off her leg.

When Jason came back, he looked worried and determined. Something was up. He told her and the others about taking matters in their own hands.

Cody was the first to talk, throwing some money down saying he had nothing better to do and that he was in.

But something stopped her inside, what if this killer did come after them. She looked around, she couldn’t bear loosing the people she had become so close to, but something had to be done. She took a deep breath, her voice shaking a little as she said “I...I’m in” She began to feel more confident what she was doing after that “The police haven’t been able to find a trace and they have interviewed every single person, something just isn’t right round here”

She looked at Jason, her eyes expressing both fear and anguish “but Cody is right, what if this mad man comes after us?”

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Hanami was still thinking about her dreams when she heard a new but familiar voice. She looked up, seeing Sol. Her glass of milk was served and she felt a little shy when he grinned and winked at her. She was glad she had friends to be with, and Sol being so friendly made her happier. The thoughts of her dreams had left for a while, although it would still come back to her at random times.

She sipped her milk, hearing the others talk, smiling and laughing now and then. She was caught by surprise by the maid's clumsiness and was about to voice her complaints on that but Jason was kind enough for not making it a big deal. She frowned, upset, but kept quiet. As Jason went off to the washroom she drank her milk again.

Jason had come back and when he explained what had happened in the washroom she was shocked. After hearing his daring proposal of finding out who the killer is, she looked down at her lap, fiddling with her fingers. The fear was evident on her face, although she tried to hide it. Cody was all for it, so now Jason and Cody were going to go for it. She looked at Lilly, hearing her hesitant but confident agreement on joining.

She still had to think whether she really wanted to join them. The question asked by Cody and Lilly had disturbed her mind too. There was always the possibility that the killer will come for them, and if they were to find him the chances of the man killing them would double. She was honestly worried about the deaths, the school shutting down and the safety for her friends and herself.

Her thoughts were suddenly invaded by the deep red stains of her mother's blood again on that day. She closed her eyes, calming herself down. As Jason had said, they have the resources, and finding out something that the police don't know would be advantageous. "O-Okay." She said softly but loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'll...join." She forced a grin, trying to hide the expressions of worry and fear on her face. She didn't want to show the rest her fear, since Jason, Cody and Lilly are up for this. "It'll be worth joining, I don't want anymore of this to happen." It was true, since the more news she was hearing of these deaths, the more she was haunted by her past. She had finally put the past behind her, but with more news of these deaths, everything just keeps pouring back into her mind.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Atrum continued to stack the items on his table in varying ways as if nothing happend, his mind racing. Then he spoke firmly,

"The authorities will be here shortly. A good deal of the time my father allows me to witnesse the crime scene and you all know I've solved a couple of cases, hell Ubi even helped me on one. Anyway, they're keeping a lot of this stuff shush shush
so it's been harder for me to get any information. I'm going to check out the bathroom, anyone who wants to come can do so."

He got up with a strong look in his eyes, staring at all of them in turn before turning away. Before he walked away, he said:

"I'm in too. By the way, the killer might not be far away if this isn't a suicide."

And with that he went in.

Sadly, most detectives either pay too much attention to detail and some not enough. So before he went to the stall he searched every nook and cranny of the bathroom. It was extraordinarily clean for a male's, however that would make the killer's job harder. Sol didn't want to contiminate the scene, so he refrained from touching anything until he forged a make shift pair of gloves from some paper towels. The killer couldn't have just walked out, but there would be security footage available at his disposable. There was no other exit from the bathroom either. He had to come from a vent if he didn't take the usual route. He also had to be waiting there and had no specific target unless he knew the victim would be here. That makes the motive a bit hard to find. The murder was quick and painless if it was a hanging. So the bastard wasn't sadistic, was he?

Wait, how could've the victim hanged himself? There's nothing to hang from! So he was strangled from the rope by the killer. Atrum grimly checked the dead body with delicacy and respect as much as he could. There were bruises, so obviously there was some sort of struggle. He gentley picked up the rope. It wasn't thick or that good of quality, just enough to get the job done. Atrum grimaced, this was either a rookie or a pro who wanted to seem like a rookie. However no more clues could have been deduced with a proper autopsy and the usage of more advanced gear.

Sighing, he came out of the stall and proceeded to look for more clues

Jozi

[OOC: I'm just going to assume all of you are my students, and that PL's character Cody; owns the Cafe]

Gabriel tried one more sip of his burnt coffee, "That's it, I deserve way more than this shit!"

The door to the Maid Cafe was slammed open by Gabriel. He sternly asked a Maid for a cup of Hazel Nut Coffee, once he obtained his coffee he went to go sit at one of the corner tables. But as soon as he was about to sit down a large man with an exceptional build took his seat, "Sir I was going to si-" The large man gave him a sharp look.

Gabriel slowly backed up, not knowing of a table filled with his students directly behind him. He bumped into this table and a few drops of his coffee spilled onto the floor, he was oblivious to it though.

"Ah, well isn't it my melding underachieving students. Who I have no presumable hope for! Well except you Cody, you will always be a stared student in the eyes of your favorite teacher: Mr.Boimoux," Said Gabriel I. Boimoux, who was hoping for a free muffin from Cody.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
After Jason described what had just happened, Sol, a detective himself looked for clues.

Which in the end, couldnt anything that could lead to the killer.

Soon he saw Mr. B.

"Ah, well isn't it my melding underachieving students. Who I have no presumable hope for! Well except you Cody, you will always be a stared student in the eyes of your favorite teacher: Mr.Boimoux,"

Mr. B or as the other teachers would him, Gibs. Would always try to put him and his friends down, and say sarcasm things.

He wasnt upset at him, Jason didnt care for what he thought about him, but he couldnt just let him say rude remarks like that to him, and his friends.

As he was about to tell him off himself, Jason soon saw a cut in Mr. B's hand which was covered by a bandaid which wasnt enough to cover the blood that was spilling from the wound.

Jason found that very suspicious, but didnt want to assume anything just yet, It looked real recent like it happened just a few minutes ago, maybe from a recent struggle? Jason thought to himself.

"Well, fcuk you Gibs!" replied Jason to his rude remarks. Knowing that is a phrase he despised.

"What is that cut from?"

Jozi

A feeling of implosion had set off within Gabriel's stomach. It had took him a few moments to regain his psychological momentum back;

"Be careful with what you say, it would be a shame to find yourself suspended from the Football Team for inappropriate conduct towards a teacher," snapped Gabriel.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Jason could see that Mr. B aka Gibs was deeply upset about what he had just said.

Gibs looked out of it, like he was trying to bring himself to together.

Jason felt that not all was well with him mentally.

"Be careful with what you say, it would be a shame to find yourself suspended from the Football Team for inappropriate conduct towards a teacher,"

"Says the one who comes out here speaking down on his fellow students, your threats wont get you very far" replied Jason.

Hearing him say that he could be suspended from the Football team, Jason didnt know what to think of that. He worked his whole life to get at the level that he is in right now to be able to make it in the National Football League. Plus scouts are supposed to come to his school soon for talent to recruit them into the NFL.

He always stood up for himself no matter what, and he wasn't starting to now. He wouldn't allow anybody bully him with threats.

If he wasn't destined for Football greatness then so be it. Besides life was more than just a sport.

"Now answer my damn question! What is that cut from?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back