• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► Hawkeye

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
So 3 episodes in, what's everyone's thoughts so far?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So 3 episodes in, what's everyone's thoughts so far?

Spoiler Spoiler Show
That was so emotional 😭

The show is good so far, and I think we all know who Echo’s “Uncle” is. She’s fantastic btw. Her actress has a strong presence and is such a good actor just using facial expressions.

D

Deleted member 246005

I was gonna skip it but the Uncle is too enticing to wait.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
That was so emotional 😭

The show is good so far, and I think we all know who Echo’s “Uncle” is. She’s fantastic btw. Her actress has a strong presence and is such a good actor just using facial expressions.

This being her first acting job blows me away. It’s clear how she earned herself her own series.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
To be honest, Hawkeye has been better than my expectations. Wish I could just binge watch this

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
To be honest, Hawkeye has been better than my expectations. Wish I could just binge watch this

This and the new Dexter have been leaving us hanging on some pretty intense cliffhangers, and it definitely makes the show binge-worthy. Guess we've been spoiled. I, too, wasn't expecting much, despite that it's apparently based off one of the most beloved Hawkeye volumes. But in typical MCU fashion, I'm roped in and always winding up entertained. I'm enjoying Kate and the mysteries surrounding the overall plot.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
What does that mean? It's not part of the curriculum in my country.
I meant is it necessary to watch HAWKEYE to be current with important events in the MCU. Loki/WandaVision were relevant to upcoming MCU films. I just want to know if HAWKEYE is or if it's not.

D

Deleted member 246005

Here are some comic recommendations in case anyone wants to learn more about Kate and Clint.

@Face My Fears
no but the MCU doesn't do HW or put all of it's eggs in one basket. The MCU caters to a casual film going audience. So you could afford to skip something.

A more relevant question is do you like Hawkeye or BW?

If you do you should check it out. If you don't then skip it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Here are some comic recommendations in case anyone wants to learn more about Kate and Clint.

@Face My Fears
no but the MCU doesn't do HW or put all of it's eggs in one basket. The MCU caters to a casual film going audience. So you could afford to skip something.

A more relevant question is do you like Hawkeye or BW?

If you do you should check it out. If you don't then skip it.
No I don't like Hawkeye or Black Widow. I kind of liked the sister in the movie, but not enough to spend hours watching his show. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something must-see because if it was I could power through it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I quite liked this show. It was a nice Christmas show and gave me more of the sides of Hawkeye that I enjoy.

I really like how Kate and Clint become partners and Kate brought out Clint's more paternal side. Clint seems to have a habit of taking young people under his wing and help them take a new path. He's done so for Natascha, Wanda, Kate and potentially also for Echo. He also play a role with Pietro, but sadly he didn't survive.

It was also great how much weight Natasha's sacrifice is given here. Throughout the show you could see it weigh on Clint and just how important she was to him and his family. It was nice seeing him being confronted by Yelena after the tease in Black Widow. Having them clear the air and mourn Natasha was nice.
Also this show just made me like Yelena a whole lot more and I'm excited to see where her story arc is going. I can't help but feel she and Kate will be crossing paths again as Young and Dark Avengers respectfully.

It was also a nice choice to have all the Superheroing take a toll on Clint, I hope they stick to him being hearing impaired when he appears in future entries.

Maya was a good character, though I feel her part in the finale didn't quite hit the way I'd have liked it to. Also her catching the Kingpin for the potential fake out death was strange. Especially because most are assuming that it was a fake out death. I'd actually be rather angry or rather frustrated if they brought in the Kingpin only to kill him off like this after just one episode.

Not quite sure what the story with the Watch was, I don't see how the Shield Agent 19 would reveal who Laura Barton is to anyone but us viewers. It's not like it was found on her.

All in all I'd be down for seeing another season of this show.

Back