• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I don't know if this thread has been started...so here it is anyways.

Okay...so..just a couple of weeks before the Japanese release date. Though there are many among us that do not want the game to be spoiled, there are some of us that do not mind. I for one DO. Mind that is.

Anyways...what would not be TOO TOO bad is the opening movie. How many of you that DO NOT want spoilers will watch the opening movie once it is leaked?? I am truly contemplating whether or not to. What should I do?

WWJD? What Will You Do???

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
It is really hard to resist. You know, you´ve waited so long, and there it is, right infront of us. And now it´s so hard to decide. I don´t want to look at the FMV, not now, but I still do, if you know what I mean.

I think I´m gonna wait until the american realese. But it´s so, long, you don´t wanna wait anymore when you have already waited so long.

I don´t know, really.

B

bettermanlamia

Well.....im getting it for christmas (or a few days after) so...i am going to see it, if it does have some spoilers in it. i will WARN everyone on here about it before anyone see's it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I for one, will watch the opening intro, because it will be kick-ass.

As for spoilers on the forums, The Staff are currently discussing measurements to take in order to lessen the chances for spoilers on the forums, so there is no reason to leave the forums unlesss you absolutely feel you need to.

Chosenoneknuckles

I'll be leaving the forums around that time, don't need spoilers all around me, I wanna play and discover it for myself! lol

Oblivion Keepsake

It's gonna be hard to decide whether or not to watch it.

On one hand, I'll be saving the surprise for later if I don't watch it.

One the other hand, I'll be completely lost when the people who do watch it and start talking about it if I don't watch it.

Such is the life of a guy without solid computer time.

diogo14

its really hard to make a decision cause u know it was the FFVII AV team that made it... i think it will really be a cool video... and i just can't resist it...!!! I want to see them all in FMV... ALL!!!

yuna:)

I'll watch the opening (american ver.), and then suck up to my mom to take me to Wal-mart.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I don't know about you guys, but I've been fantasizing about the release date for a long time. Since it'll probably be on a weekday (it ALWAYS is when it's a game you want, so that it makes it virtually impossible to convince your parents to let you line up at midnight), I've already been gathering up a group of people to come: my best friend, my cousin, my sister, my brother, etc. All people who want the game/want to be amused by watching us fans have a KH-gasm.

Then we'll head back to my house and set all the TVs in the house that we have up in the family room and have everyone tow along their PS2, so we can all get a chance to play without just watching someone else.

And you know what? I WANT TO SEE THE OPENING MOVIE THEN. Not now. Not in two weeks. It's going to be so special when we finally get this game in our hands.

Though when I see the video go up for download on KHU, I'm going to probably stare at it for a good hour debating whether to watch it or not. But I won't. Must...not...give in!

So yeah. I'd say, if you want KH2 to be special at all, do yourself a favor and DON'T WATCH IT ON THE 22nd. It'll be SO much better if you see it when you've actually got the game in your PS2.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oathy....using the word KH-gasm.......my mind is tainted XD

Meh, I'm a spoiler kind a guy. I like it when I see various clips from somehting, then I'm all confused because I don't know at which part it's from, then I play it and I see all the clips I remember all placed together and I get excited cause I remember this part or that line, and seeing if I was right about things. I just like the feeling, to me that's as special as anything =D

Last edited:

kairibreeze

i live on an island in the uk and no1's really interessed in KH, hardly any1 has ever heard of it and i have to wait a month longer than every1 else in america unless i order it on the net. I'd love to line up and get it but they wouldn't open the shops at midnight for one or two people.

and i'm soo definatly not gonna watch the video, it'll spoil it, i'm gonna wait till i have the game otherwise it'll drive me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back