• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Having trouble sleeping at night.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
I am having a very hard time to get to sleep at nights. Ether is a very werid dream or I can't just plain out sleep at all into morning times.

Help would be good.

And thanks whoever helps me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Ummm.......tried thinking of any good thoughts before dozing up or spraying one of those sleeping things on your pillow.....I forgot what's it called but it's with the C. And have you tried counting sheep or reading a very boring reading material? XD

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I have these problems too.
Try cutting off of the caffiene within three hours before going to bed.
Try putting on a show or movie you have seen a million times with the screen actually off so you can only hear the noise.
When you think about the scene thats supposed to be oing on in your head you'll fall asleep.:)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour

But for the last 3 months it's been extremely bad, and some nights I've been up until 9AM and still awake. I had it during my exam period, and was seriously stressed and sleep deprived, so I know how annoying and maddening it is.

I've tried lavender spray, hot drinks, sleeping pills, listening to music...etc etc, and none of that works.
If you're desperate perhaps try alcohol, smoking weed or rohypnol (date rape drug lol). It sounds extreme, but that's what my tutor advised me to do.

If you're having weird dreams, it sounds like you might have something on your mind. Try and relax yourself before going to sleep, and definitely try to go to bed feeling happy!
If I'm distressed then I'll have trouble getting to sleep, then wake up in a panic a couple of hours later, and just not get back to sleep.

Have you also tried sleeping in the company of anyone else? Sometimes sleeping with my boyfriend is the only thing that works for me.

Good luck.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Your tutor suggested that you smoke weed? That's a good tutor!

I just set a sleep timer on my TV and turn away from the tv. Just the small noise from whatever I'm watching (probably adult swim or something) will help. Eventually the tv will just turn off on its own, so there's no worry of wasting electricity, or whatever.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Hey I had those same problems. I always thought it was stress and it turn out it was. Here's what I did. It's in a friendly steps...

Step 1- wipe all thought clean and don't think of anything.

Step 2- Take a big breath and hold it.

Step 3- while still holding your breath find a comfortable place in your bed.

Step 4- Close your eyes after finding a comfortable spot in bed.

Step 5- release your air very slowly and d=let yourself drift away.

Before you know it your a sleep. I also found doing this I can rember my dreams better and rarely have nightmares. See when you have thoughts on your mind you can't get to sleep. With doing these steps the only things you will be thinking about is following the steps right. Once you do it it's over forget the thoughts and you drift away. Oh I forgot to mention after you erase your thought don't think of them any more during the night.

I hope this helped because I know it helped me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

But for the last 3 months it's been extremely bad, and some nights I've been up until 9AM and still awake. I had it during my exam period, and was seriously stressed and sleep deprived, so I know how annoying and maddening it is.

I've tried lavender spray, hot drinks, sleeping pills, listening to music...etc etc, and none of that works.
If you're desperate perhaps try alcohol, smoking weed or rohypnol (date rape drug lol). It sounds extreme, but that's what my tutor advised me to do.

If you're having weird dreams, it sounds like you might have something on your mind. Try and relax yourself before going to sleep, and definitely try to go to bed feeling happy!
If I'm distressed then I'll have trouble getting to sleep, then wake up in a panic a couple of hours later, and just not get back to sleep.

Have you also tried sleeping in the company of anyone else? Sometimes sleeping with my boyfriend is the only thing that works for me.

Good luck.

OMG Lavender spray, is that what's it called? XD

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yikes. Not sleeping is normal for me. I tend to have slight case of insomnia, until i get to a night where I spontaneously combust and sleep for like 10 hours.

Try a night light for nightmares. Or maybe medication.

What exactly are these dreams you're having?

big don mega

sleep troubles are usually caused by one or more of these things
1.an abrupt change in your sleeping pattern that causes you to sleep at odd hours because you went to sleep to early or to late once and now you can't stop it
2. a loss of something that you usually sleep with, like a pillow that you grew acustomed to or ect.
3.having alot on your mind

heres my sugestions for each
1.don't sleep until you get rediculasly tired, and if it's to early, then wait for it to get late
2.find out what it is that you've lost that you usually have, and get that back
3.just clear your mind. the main reason people don't sleep when stuff is on there mind, is because they try to stop thinking about that. just let your mind think about that, you'll sleep eventually

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Tell us what your dreams are exactly during the nights that you manage to get to sleep.

Also, the nights where you plain just can't sleep, try playing soothing music, like the waves of the ocean or something.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I am having a very hard time to get to sleep at nights. Ether is a very werid dream or I can't just plain out sleep at all into morning times.

Help would be good.

And thanks whoever helps me.

Watch TV until Metal Apocolypse comes on adult swim. Youll half fall asleep, then, go and sleep in your bed. Works with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back