• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Having tried BBS for a while all I have to say is..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i like the idea of taking it wherever you go but i just wish it were easier to play, i havent played it but based on what i am reading it seems fairly challenging.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah I have that same problem. It's like I'm holding an invisible steering wheel, or reading a book on my lap......for hours. Because it's a long game.

The opening to BBS was like at least half an hour of nothing but cutscenes...it was just uncomfortable on a portable system.

358/2 was on a very light system, with very soft buttons, with a very comfortable design factor and its game-play was designed around portable play...very short cutscenes....short, amusing missions.

This is like...well this is just not like that.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh yeah! you see those one holes in the psp at the bottom next to the headphone jack, isn't that an ACC for like your TV? i think i read that in the manual or something...lol.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

well then

except those are mods :(
well im sure you can find a way to do it ^^

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Ya know, it hurt when i played it for hours, but, for crisis core, the pain wwas worth it XD same probably for bbs!

Dclone

This is exactly the problem I have every time I play Dissidia. The system is too small for my freakishly huge hands. Even though playing it on the TV will be *slightly* better, it still doesnt make up for the annoyance of the controls every now & then.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
The PSP size was not hard to get use to but having the X and O changed was hard. Now when I go back to play any other KH game I hit the O and i start jumping. Once I was playing KH1 and I tried to do shoot lock.

Key to Truth

Awards
Play using a PSP-1000 and there will be no problem. PSP 3000 is a bit smaller and thiner wich makes your hands to hurt when playing for a long time.

xHiddenMemories

The power switch is what gets me too...I remember when I was playing Crises Core...I think I was fighting Sephiroth and I was doing good!!
And I knew I was close to defeating him..but then my finger kinda slipped and my PSP turned off...I screamed...I was SO Upset.. Ughhh

and I have the 3000...will it actually plug into the T.V and be able to use a duel shock?! OwO

Pestilence

Awards
PSP 3000 does cramp my right hand sometimes but I will play bbs to death even if my hand gets destroyed.

Z

Zulkir

I've never encountered these other PSP's, my brother had an old one and never used it after playing Twisted Metal:Head On. When Dissidia came out, he just gave it to me because he didn't care anymore.

Whatever model it is(It's just black and says PSP and came with a stupidly small(30 mb I think, or something) memory stick, I got a....2gb one now).

Never had any problems with the controls, off switch or anything so far.

In terms of game content, BBS does(coming from someone who just saw it on youtube) does feel like something too big for a handheld. BBS is twice the game KH2 will ever be imo.

Jakek9

I was playing Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake the other day and my left hand got cramped FOR The first time I have ever owned the PSP 1000. I've had it since around 2006. Never gave me many problems playing hours on in. My dad bought this cool add on, it adds the extra controller and makes it look like a PS2 remote with a screen in the middle. That feels great when playing hours on in.

I usually play without the controller grip, and my hands usually never get that messed up. Though soemtiems my hands do get tired from holding it every once and awhile.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i think it's jsut a matter of adjusting. sure the screen is wider, but it's not like it limits the visuals. though i wish 358/2 days was on PSP too rather than DS, the dual screen was pretty much useless

7_Arch_Angels

What really disturbs me is the joy stick. I'm not very comfortable at spinning it to defeat Vanitas ore break free form "Stop"... Wew.. I really want it to be more like the original PS console. Other than that, I have no problems.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back