• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

haven't tagged in a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
MfmlZ.png

I made this while following Jax's tutorial

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I've been seeing Lights a lot lately, still haven't heard a single song. lol

Anyway, it's interesting. The brush filter over everything makes it a bit flat, and the highly saturated colors (all on the left) makes it hard to see emphasis on Lights. I'd probably lower the saturation on the outer parts, while keeping the stock-area sharp and saturated (which it is). Might want to add some more in terms of effects. I can see spatter brushes being really groovy in this. :)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Don't stress it I only just got into Lights lol

But thanks for the CnC my tag formula consisted of stock, smudge, filter the shit of it, C4D lol I kind of got tired and wanted to do something different and now that you mention it it does kind of look bare. going to fool around with it more

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Glad to see it's helping.

Yeah the highly saturated colors has my eyes jumping all over that place. I'd work on turning the purple darker and leave the yellow as is. A C4D would help with foreground effects as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back