• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you s[p]oiled yourself?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Have you spoiled yourself?

• Yes! I couldn't wait to see what happened

Votes: 70 72.9%
  • No! I want to find out for myself by playing it

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Have you spoiled yourself?

I didn't even last a month. Caved quicker than I thought I would.

Though in my defense, I rationalized my decision with how much I had been accidentally spoiled. Much of it I owe to YouTube's wonderful "Recommended videos." Through that, I saw thumbnails of Vanitas' face and other spoilers:

Such as Master Xehanort stabbing himself in the chest with his keyblade. I mean, of all the times in a video to make a thumbnail...

That coupled with minor spoilers that I learned here on the forums thanks to various retarded, oblivious members made me give in. I figured I might as well spoil myself completely before other random accidents do it for me.
Had I known that the release date would be September, I probably would have just spoiled myself right off the bat. I'd rather learn about it now than risk building myself up for an entire 8 months after the Japanese release just to be potentially disappointed.

ispoiledmyself

this thread is perfect for me! i spoiled myself when they announced the realease date is going to be the 7th of september (my first friggin day of junior year... -_-)

αsiя

space coke

I spoiled myself when the game came out but then I forgot most of the stuff. I don't know if playing the game counts as spoiling yourself.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I haven't spoiled much yet, but I some stuff that's major (Origin of Vanitas)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

i tried not to, but i spoiled myself by knowing what vanitas' face looks like, and by listening to a few music tracks. but none of the themes or anything.

oh iv accidentally spoiled myself a bit cuz of idiots posting spoilers in titles, or of me just always opening spoiler tags and then closing em quickly...im so use to that. and then i accidentally read a few words that are spoilers i guess -__-

and freaking youtube kept showing BBS scenes on my "recommended for you" thingy, -__-

but its only a little i guess.

oh yeah and i watched the opening..

BAW ;~;

i hope i didn't spoil myself too much...

sonickenshin

Awards

I tried not to, but I couldn't stop myself so I stopped trying. I regret nothing. But, I'll still play and buy the game.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

I spoiled what vanitas looked like or at least a little, I've yet to actually see his face, but still.......

And that's about it, and I intend to keep it that way.....bye now ^_^

Jakek9

Luckily, alot fo the stuff hasn't been spoiled for me since its all in japanese. Though I understood quite a bit, so I know more then I want to. I want to find out most the stuff on my own.

So I moderately spoiled myself. I've seen Terra and Aqua's ending, Reconnect, and Terra Vs. Braig.

mikejaxer

I tried man, i looked at infomation about Birth by Sleep, but then people kept shouting out spoilers :/
I didn't really spoil myself.
It's the other fucktards on this forum that speak BBS spoilers like as if the game was already out for years.
Basically this... except it's not just on the forum

Pestilence

Awards

Someone here spoiled face of Vanitas. I allso have seen some early boss fights but thats it. Still 4 months to go >.<.

NeoEevee

I looked at the major plot twists to see how much I'd have to rewrite my fanfiction. :p And aside from some little details, the theories I'd based the fic on were... frighteningly accurate.

Though I only know the main chunks of the endings. Everything in between I am staying well away from. What's more, my brain seems to actively refuse to acknowledge spoilers. Everytime I come across one, my immediate instinct is to look away or plug my ears, close my eyes, and say "LALALALALALA" very loudly. Vanitas's face is the only spoiler I won't do that for. >>

Lady-Lee

Awards

I spoiled certain major plot points the day they were available online...and then some game play......and then some cutscenes. But not every single thing. It just made me want it even more.

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?

I, actually, haven't spoiled much...

The only thing I know is a couple worlds that are going to be in there and some of the characters. I'm quite surprised I didn't ruin it more for myself because I love spoilers.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

Accidently found out a few things but I can`t really understand anything because I don`t know everything that happens. The only scene I watched was the opening cause I just couldn`t stand waiting to see it.

CGNET

I spoiled myself as soon as the game came out.
I did a fandub production for the community which required the team I casted and myself to spoil ourselves on the major scenes from the game.

looking back, I wish I didn't, but then again it was successful for providing the videos in English.

Fortissimo

Usually I'm extremely impatient and spoil the crap out of everything, but this time, no. I tried very hard to avoid spoilers (but some people had to go and ruin the fun) and I plan on keeping it that way until I play the game for myself.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

i only spoiled vanitas' face and a little game play of ventus (i was playing it)

vanitas' face was fro a darned signature with a spoiler tag
it was tempting me,,it was like "press me..press me" -__-
and couldn't resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back