• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you ordered kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

have u ordered your copy of kh2 yet??

• YES

Votes: 39 73.6%
  • ....no

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • im planing on it soon

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Yes I have i orderd in december........March 28 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Of course I have. What kind of question is this anyway? :confused: I pre-ordered my copy about a year ago. Since it was not in the computer, they had to make a special section for KHII :p

D

Dexter

Oh $#!t I forgot to preoder the guide! *Go to gamestop* *clicks on kh2 preveiw*......HOLY ****ING SHIT ITS 30.00 just for a guide!!!...........

Schmie14

I still haven't but im am just waiting for my chance to go to EB, yep, i still prefer EB's. The guys there are so cool, they gave me my KH and Tekken 5 strategy guides FOR FREE!!!!

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i voted YES because i'm gonna pre-order it anyway

there's only one month more, sheesh, isn't that enough time 2 pre-order?

EDIT: stupid me....i should've voted Planning on it Soon...

Morridor

I'm going to be ordering it in the next couple of days! I prefer EB much more than Gamestop. They actually know what they're talking about. The guy at my gamestop is just a pompous jerk who brags about his signed copy of FFIX to everyone who comes in the store. He's told me about it at least 10 times!

Danny

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
i just ordered it and where i ordered it from seems like there's no rush or limited supplies or something or other. Mayeb they just started allowing people to preorder it or something i just thought there would have been more people wanting to preorder it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back