• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you Noticed........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoIsANobody

Have you Guys noticed that in the 'Deep Dive' Video.....at the very end....when the Sitting Unknown guy lips something to the glowing eyed unknow, then the screen comes up and says "He looks Just Like you..."

well...ive noticed that if you watch his lips....that he says more than "He looks just like you.." just watch the lips...youll see....

i dunno i thought it was weird....it looks like he says "I ____ _____ ______ _____ ____ _____ ______ _____ you"

and i have also noticed...that the glowing eyed unknown looks like a freaking girl....
694304.jpg

just the nose and lips look like it belongs to a girl....and...IF it is a girl....she has a rather big head....it could also be Axel.... cause hes got the big hair... and female-ish look too....here...
6944jk.jpg

...see...big hair, female-ish looks.....,..AND LOOK AT THE CHIN!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and then for my last opinion.....
when the Duel weilding unknown is running up the building....and throws the keyblade at the Blindfolded unknown and the blindfolded unknown jumps off the building and just flies past the duel weilding unknown...what is up with that?? you would think they would attack each other....are they working together???
69456g.jpg

and then when the blindfolded keeps falling he slices a couple of heartless and then thats they end of the falling....i dunno i thought i was weird.....

WhoIsANobody

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
1. it was origanaly in japanese
2. dwu is bhk just a concept an a older version
3.yes they r helping each other bfu is riku, dwu is bhk

Mighty_Joe_Z

at how long through the video is kairi on the big screen????????? 2:33? 1:45??? does anyone know?? when does she appear on the big screen tv??????

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
you sure have a lot of questions, it would seem that he is aying more. and he looks like a girl because that's how the final fantasy males all look, they have female faces.

NEO9011

Yeah, they all seem to show some female traits. I don't know why, but I guess we just have to get use to it. The unknown could be anyone at this point, so saying it's Axel is just as right as saying it's some pink squirrel (inprobable, but still possible).

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Oh dear lord...the epidemic of n00bness spreads...

1. The reason why it looks like the SU is saying more is because he is speaking in Japanese. It's only subtitled in English. Sheesh!
2. Maybe the GEU is a girl. Who knows. I seriously doubt that it's Kairi, though. However, not that I'm over analyzing it, when you see the GEU from a side angle you'll notice he/she has no breasts. I think this rules out it being female. And The GEU doesn't have a big head, you dolt! It may be Axel, it may not be. Who knows. He doesn't really look girly, but he is sorta scrawny. Who knows. We'l find out in KH II.
3. Why the hell would the DWU and the BFU attack each other? Seriously, what was going through your head as you even made this assumption?

WhoIsaNobody, this is the second useless thread I've seen you make. You have no common sense. Please, think before you type.

KeybladeKid1127

Keyblade Shards said:
Oh dear lord...the epidemic of n00bness spreads...

1. The reason why it looks like the SU is saying more is because he is speaking in Japanese. It's only subtitled in English. Sheesh!
2. Maybe the GEU is a girl. Who knows. I seriously doubt that it's Kairi, though. However, not that I'm over analyzing it, when you see the GEU from a side angle you'll notice he/she has no breasts. I think this rules out it being female. And The GEU doesn't have a big head, you dolt! It may be Axel, it may not be. Who knows. He doesn't really look girly, but he is sorta scrawny. Who knows. We'l find out in KH II.
3. Why the hell would the DWU and the BFU attack each other? Seriously, what was going through your head as you even made this assumption?

WhoIsaNobody, this is the second useless thread I've seen you make. You have no common sense. Please, think before you type.

He is right and Keyblade Shard to answer your question its summer now so a bunch of noobs will be on the site more often!!

and that stinks so we will just have to get yust to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back