• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Ohhh! Now I remember what it means. No I havent mooned at anybody but I been mooned at. PM me if you whant to be buds.

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
dude, my dad has this unfortunate habit of mooning people. so ... yeah.

this one time, i was in the computer room, and the tv is stationed so it faces the hallway, and the hallway was all dark, see, and my dad was mooning ... someone and i saw the reflection off the tv. .____.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My god i can't stop laughing...this has to be the most useless thread I've seen in years.
1. Pepsi, i thought you were dead. Good for you and your living organs...
2. Sora, your intentions to be pepsi's buddy confuses me to no end...

Anywho. Yeah I've been mooned one time when I was on a bus and this weirdo in a car mooned the bus. There, see? On topic Mr. topic nazi. << Jeez.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

My god i can't stop laughing...this has to be the most useless thread I've seen in years.
1. Pepsi, i thought you were dead. Good for you and your living organs...
2. Sora, your intentions to be pepsi's buddy confuses me to no end...

Anywho. Yeah I've been mooned one time when I was on a bus and this weirdo in a car mooned the bus. There, see? On topic Mr. topic nazi. << Jeez.

Who said I wanted to be buds with this guy. NO offence pepsy. I just dont like people not replying to forums.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...he might actually be busy you know...<<''' It isn't his job to respond to your every whim.

And you asked him if he wanted to be buddies with you. Remember? Just scroll up. D=

SORA RULEZ!!!!

...he might actually be busy you know...<<''' It isn't his job to respond to your every whim.

And you asked him if he wanted to be buddies with you. Remember? Just scroll up. D=

Oops I fergot. He didnt resond so you must be right. Ooops again.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
well, i get mooned all of the time. its a locker room, thats what happens. anyways, best time i ever mooned someone was on the bus, and i was in the back seat, mooned the car behind us. good times... good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back