• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have You Ever...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
yes, and i've done it on purpose a few times too

have you ever been so annoyed that you wanted to just go somewhere quiet and do absolutely nothing?

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Yes.

Have you ever crushed Oreos into a fine powder, and then snorted them? (I did that at T-Square once. They put duct tape over my mouth because I wouldn't stop talking to my cousin, and I was so effing HUNGRY! >D)

Twilight_Path

Lol! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss (of embarassment)

have you ever gotten into a bush of poison ivy and had to take a bath in tomato juice? XD

Macabre

Gold Member
No, but that sounds like a cool thing to do. Lol.

Have you ever screamed out of anger when you lost in a game?

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
Nope.

Have you ever done an accurate immitation of a prep? (My friend did that at lunch today! It was epic lulz! "Liek, oh mah gawd! I am liek, sooo purdy! I'm gonna go stare at mahself in the mirror for liek, five hours, cuz I'm so preeetyyy! And like, oh my god, I fucked your boyfriend last night, and he said it was the best thing that's ever happened to him. But, he like, broke up with me this morning, but that's pkay, because I'm like, going out with like, ten other guys! And like, oh mah gawd, I just broke a naaaiiil!!!")

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement

Have you ever said something completely random but true

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
My feetz r sores.

Have you dived off a bus? >_> When it was stopping of course... bu it was still slowing down.

Kronen

Yes. Damn you, Lee Evans

Have you ever been to a music festival and lost your way back to your camping spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back