• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever thought of this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

I just thought of something regarding the purpose of KH in the games. It is where all hearts are born, and where all hearts go. So, looking at its most basic level, it's a recycling plant for hearts. It cranks out hearts, it gives people hearts, people die, their hearts go back to Kingdom Hearts, and the cycle starts over. In other words, when someone dies, the heart is broken down to the raw heart energy, it then reforms to become someone else's heart. So, 358/2 Days might focus on this cycle and Xemnas trying to harness it. What do ya think? Has this already been established? Or has this been discredited by the Great Nom?

Offtopic: I gave him that nickname and don't forget it.

Last edited:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
As far as I know, Nomura has never discredited this idea, but it depends on whether it's the heart, soul, or a combination of the two that make a person unique. See, if a person's heart makes them who they are, you'd run into all sorts of problems with reincarnation theories and stuff like that.

Right now, all we know is that a heart gives a person emotions, the soul gives life, and the body is the "vessel" that stores both. When a person loses their heart, it becomes a Heartless, and the body and soul make up the Nobody. If a person's soul leaves their body, they die. That's all in the Secret Ansem Reports. But he doesn't mention where the heart goes if the body dies, or how it's created, or so forth. So you could be on to something.

UrbanQuattrus

I always thought it was a little like the Taoist concept of reincarnation, in which a dead person's soul goes to join the endless oversoul, from which new "soul energy" (or whatever) is funneled down to the material world when a new life is born.

Twiligan

I like this theroy, reminds me just like the Lifestream, in FF7.

S

swill

well axel did say something like "lets meet in the next life"

Keyblade Spirit

As far as I know, Nomura has never discredited this idea, but it depends on whether it's the heart, soul, or a combination of the two that make a person unique. See, if a person's heart makes them who they are, you'd run into all sorts of problems with reincarnation theories and stuff like that.

Right now, all we know is that a heart gives a person emotions, the soul gives life, and the body is the "vessel" that stores both. When a person loses their heart, it becomes a Heartless, and the body and soul make up the Nobody. If a person's soul leaves their body, they die. That's all in the Secret Ansem Reports. But he doesn't mention where the heart goes if the body dies, or how it's created, or so forth. So you could be on to something.

I always thought it was a little like the Taoist concept of reincarnation, in which a dead person's soul goes to join the endless oversoul, from which new "soul energy" (or whatever) is funneled down to the material world when a new life is born.
Well, I was trying to explain as a recycling plant because my theory is that when someone dies, the heart is broken down to the raw heart energy, it then reforms to become someone else's heart. Sorry if I was unclear.
But then he said, "Heh. Just because you have a next life..."

Macabre

Gold Member
Reincarnation,is that it?

Or the heart of a dead person breaks down into raw heart energy or it's preform energy and then reforms to create someone else's heart,and that keeps on going like an endless cycle,is that it?

Macabre

Gold Member
I understand.

And it goes back to KH and then reforms to become another's heart,right?

This is good.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Then after that, heaid "Silly, just because YOU have a next life.." Implying he didn't know he was going to have a next life.

Organization_42

Awards
^ About that, I think Axel had realized that Roxas was trying to go back to Sora, so they were actually talking about becoming whole. That would be their "next lives" because they wouldn't really be Nobodies anymore. And then Axel reminded them both that just because Roxas was guaranteed the chance to become united with his heart, didn't mean the same fate awaited his friend. Luckily it seems that Axel did become whole after fading!

Well, I was trying to explain as a recycling plant because my theory is that when someone dies, the heart is broken down to the raw heart energy, it then reforms to become someone else's heart. Sorry if I was unclear.

That's ok! Raw heart energy makes a lot more sense, I could picture that being the case.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
^ About that, I think Axel had realized that Roxas was trying to go back to Sora, so they were actually talking about becoming whole. That would be their "next lives" because they wouldn't really be Nobodies anymore. And then Axel reminded them both that just because Roxas was guaranteed the chance to become united with his heart, didn't mean the same fate awaited his friend. Luckily it seems that Axel did become whole after fading.

That's what I was saying.

Organization_42

Awards
Ok, I just wasn't sure if you guys were thinking he meant it in terms of an afterlife, like heaven/hell, or becoming whole. Technically he could've been referring to either one I suppose, but I'm leaning towards "becoming whole."

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Ok, I just wasn't sure if you guys were thinking he meant it in terms of an afterlife, like heaven/hell, or becoming whole. Technically he could've been referring to either one I suppose, but I'm leaning towards "becoming whole."

Death hasn't really been too prominent in the series. I would never have meant death. Know this about me now. I'm not one of those newbs who confuse death for becoming a heartless.

Omegas Squared

Didn't you read the post you quoted. AFTER he faded
how could i not read what i qouted?
anyway, a nobody becomes whole when they join with their "other". When they fade they become nothing, as axel said to sora after defeating vexen "we dont die, we're nobodies, now he's just nothing instead of nobody" i dont know if that line is in the game but its in the manga

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back