• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Have you ever thought Evarae was a girl?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you think Evarae was a girl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuvKyou

Awards
[Evarae]: Hmm, do you know that 15 people in three days have thought that I was a girl...
That happened and ppl have been saying they thought that Evarae was a girl. I was just wondering how many ppl actually thought that. So post and there's also a poll so vote.

Byes,

LuvK.

(REALLY sorry, Rae!!)

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
I wouldn't worry about people being mistaken about your gender Evarae. I've been asked if I was male before, even though I'd have thought it fairly obvious from my name. How many guys would choose 'rose'. And about 10 people have asked me whether its_beca is a girl as if Beca was also a guys name.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
  • Hitman: Absolution
  • Tomb Raider
  • Retired Staff
Don't worry. I get mistaken for a girl all the time. Although, I sort of lead people to believe it?

Evarae

Awards
VersionX said:
Don't worry. I get mistaken for a girl all the time. Although, I sort of lead people to believe it?
Yeah, I always thought you were a girl, until I saw a fair while ago in a thread that you said you were a guy.

Sky Bolt said:
He's my brother. It would be rather difficult to think he was a girl
That's very true.