• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxSoxKH

ok, in Deep Dve secret ending, its raining, right? HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE! In KH2 when were here, do you seee a water source where clouds could pick it up and make it rain anywhere? or hell, do you even see any clouds? it makes no sense, Im not saying I dont like the rain, I thinkl it made it tottally epic, its just, not possible...is this just a mistake, or can someone give me a scientific explanation...

Prajna

Um, it's a video game, the game creators can modify the game however the please. You make this sound like it's real life. Kingdom Hearts is a fantastic game where anything can happen.

Absent axel

Heh, i advise you go play KH2 again go to TWTNW and press select and look up. Your proofs is there. Also if you play 358/3 days and get to a later point in the game, you will be walking around the dark city in rain and deep dive is on this rainy night. So it wouldve been a coincidence.

RoxSoxKH

Heh, i advise you go play KH2 again go to TWTNW and press select and look up. Your proofs is there. Also if you play 358/3 days and get to a later point in the game, you will be walking around the dark city in rain and deep dive is on this rainy night. So it wouldve been a coincidence.
okay, I see clouds, now, mr.knowitall, can you direct me to the water source?

and yes I know, its a video game, but these things bug me...

Prajna

Why do they bug you so? It's like I said, it's only a game and maybe it's a glitch. Don't worry about it!

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
it rains in the desert sometimes... explain that

dude its just a game the creators wanted rain,,they put rain in there, thats mostly all there is to it

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
How do you know there is no water source? During the most wide view of TWTNW (when the dragon is going crazy) we see loads of buildings, but perhaps considering the height of the buildings they may have hidden it.

Anyway, game designers don't take problems like that into perspective when making the game. They're more interested in making the game more enjoyable, methinks.

i eat dark

hey dude chill.its only a game deep dive was only a trailer so people could know alittle about KH2 but they try to make it alittle darker and add rain to it to make it look cool. now instead of acting like a jackass with people go take a chill pill.

i mean kingdom hearts 2 trailer was a little off when TAV get the 3 keyblades(KK,KKI,WTD) and in kingdom hearts 2 FM+ they dont have them anymore.

its only to add mistery... also if you go to TWTNW you can actuallysee a little rain sometimes...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
How do you know there is no water source? During the most wide view of TWTNW (when the dragon is going crazy) we see loads of buildings, but perhaps considering the height of the buildings they may have hidden it.

Either that, or then the water source is further away. The world stretches pretty far - at least it seems like it.
In the end, it doesn't matter. Rain makes it more dramatic, no need to explain it. Maybe Xemnas can create rain into TWTNW... If I remember correctly, he was the one who made the whole world.

Kitsune_XIII

Either that, or then the water source is further away. The world stretches pretty far - at least it seems like it.
In the end, it doesn't matter. Rain makes it more dramatic, no need to explain it. Maybe Xemnas can create rain into TWTNW... If I remember correctly, he was the one who made the whole world.

He made that monster of a world? Really, looking at TWTNW on the 'world select' map in KH2... its like... three times the size of the other worlds. Plus is has the shadow city under the main city on the map. >.>
If Xemnas really made all of that...
My respect level for him just sky-rocketed.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
PolarBearFacepalm.jpg

You are arguing about a nonexistent weather system in a video game. There has to be a better way to spend your time here.

brodyblackout

ok, in Deep Dve secret ending, its raining, right? HOW THE HELL IS THIS POSSIBLE! In KH2 when were here, do you seee a water source where clouds could pick it up and make it rain anywhere? or hell, do you even see any clouds? it makes no sense, Im not saying I dont like the rain, I thinkl it made it tottally epic, its just, not possible...is this just a mistake, or can someone give me a scientific explanation...

dude your over reacting. calm yourself xD its no big deal.

Muse

you look atrocious
You're ranting about the logic of it raining in a video game where you fight creatures created from the darkness in one's hearts and the leftover shells? Honestly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back