• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you ever noticed...(+ a theory)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Kairi is shown, at least for a few seconds, on the screen on the tower of Deep Dive?
and now for my theory:
because of this, and since i now know that DD is a concept and is symbolic of KH2, do you think the tower and the screens could represent sora getting his memories back? this is also backed up by "Everything is coming back to me, the true..."

what do you think?
feel free to totally tear this apart, but oh well XD

Shoopuf

Yeah, I have noticed that. Took me a while to actually work out it was her, though.

That's a really good theory, too! It makes a helluva lot of sense!

heartslayer101

Freind pointed that out for me and that thery is .......... well (how can I put this in a nice way ....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm welll .......... give mw a minuet to think how to put this in a way that will make people yell at me ................

Xiao

Awards
heartslayer101 said:
give mw a minuet to think how to put this in a way that will make people yell at me ................

*Sighs* Just don't be a n00b and I'll consider what you say...

murney

:D xaio its a really boss thory i mean and if its wrong its jus a thory but i like it yano so dont be bothered wot ppl say bout it:D i mean i know im prob wrong most of the time well all of the time but yano its life:D

A

Audo

KH2 wont be alot about memories. Nonmura said you dont have to play CoM to plzay KH2. He also said that KH2's theme is Promises. I think that was in ASAS not DD. Anyways could mean nothing, CoM wasnt even thought up at that time at all. They probably just did it to add effect. Anyways Sora remembers it at the end. Remember the end of sora's story?

Xiao

Awards
Well okay why do you think it's retarded? I mean Deep Dive is confirmed to be a concept and symbolic of Kingdom Hearts...I backed up my theory and everything...
Sooo why don't you like it?

Xiao

Awards
Sure it does. The unknowns were introduced in CoM, Namine played a huge role in CoM and she's in KH2..
Plus Nomura said in an interview a long time ago that CoM is a big chunk of the entire storyline...If you disagree take it up with him XD

K

KBwielder2514

Has anyone noticed that Sora has same/ simaler matal plates on his shoulders as sephiroth? :confused:

Xiao

Awards
Yes I do. She's in most of the new trailers talking to the BHK.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Sure it does. The unknowns were introduced in CoM, Namine played a huge role in CoM and she's in KH2..
Plus Nomura said in an interview a long time ago that CoM is a big chunk of the entire storyline...If you disagree take it up with him XD

In a way, she's right

Xiao

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back