• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever gotten in a fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Have you ever gotten in a fight?
Or gotten close to one?

Discuss.

Massive Attack

Dial 'M' for 'Motherfucker'
Awards
When I was six and seven, I got into a few fights with a friend. He always took it too far and we ended up not liking each other because of it. A memorable moment was when I squirted Capri-Sun into his eyes when he was choking me for some reason. fuck i love capri sun.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
When I was six and seven, I got into a few fights with a friend. He always took it too far and we ended up not liking each other because of it. A memorable moment was when I squirted Capri-Sun into his eyes when he was choking me for some reason. fuck i love capri sun.

That stuff is delicious. D: Don't waste it in his eyes.

Nah. I wouldn't like to be. I'm feeble.

<3

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Most of my experiences were verbal rather than physical.
So far I have had no real physical confrontation with anyone yet.

Hopefully I won't have to resort to violence.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Not Physically. Well i dont know if it counts but when I was in the 7th grade while I was playing basket ball this kid hit me in the face on accident. I took it as he wanted to fight, so I hit him back and knocked off his glasses (Sound like a one sided fight, but no he was much bigger than I was XD) That was it. lol. we finished the game after that.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I mostly Kicked my brothers ass cause he was being a pain xO Getting hit by chucked gummie bears hurt...

Gummie bears? They hurt? D8
Well the amount of pain is dependent on where you get hit I guess.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Got attacked a few years back.
Some guy came up, threw me to the ground and started to punch and kick me.
And you know the deal. Hit the ground and you're done for....

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
Nearly got into a fight with some stupid 'hardcore mosher' at a gig. I pushed him over so he decided to get up all in my face...well looking up he was tiny compared to me. He started to try and hardcore mosh-fight me by swinging his arms around so I just pushed him back, as security came along. lawl.

oh and I got into a verbal fight with some pikeys once on a trip with my secondary school.
that was fun.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Verbally: Not much.
Physically: A few.

I'm fairly diplomatic; I try to avoid fights if I can, but when some random asshole is all up in your face, talking all this yah yah shit, invading your space and whatnot, you gotta handle that.

But I'm a lover, not a fighter. ;D

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Verbally: Not much.
Physically: A few.

I'm fairly diplomatic; I try to avoid fights if I can, but when some random asshole is all up in your face, talking all this yah yah shit, invading your space and whatnot, you gotta handle that.

But I'm a lover, not a fighter. ;D

Hug them to death. =D

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The only physical fight I've ever gotten into was in second grade, when one child repeatedly kept "shh-ing" me, right in front of my face, even though I hadn't said a word on any of these occasions. Well, for about the seventh time, I decided to give him a "fake punch" to the face, since he was really getting on my nerves, but I didn't want to actually harm him. Unfortunatly, I stopped my fist too late, and gave him a nice, beautiful busted lip. He was a teacher's son, too. But, my temper has long since been pacified since then.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
I got into a fight in eighth grade that nearly got me expelled. So I'm walking back inside the school with my friends after Recess, and this jackhole comes up to me like "Why you talkin to my girl?" and I'm like, "Because we're friends."

Then this other asshole who I hate came up to me and pushed me into a wall, and I just lost it. After lunch, I followed his ass back downstairs and we fought in front of the boys bathroom. The reason I nearly got expelled was because he told the vice principal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back