• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever gotten in a fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Only 2. I`m not the person who gets in fights alot, but I do get alot of people pissed.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'm the sort of guy people want to fight. Honestly I don't even know why. lol

But yeah, I've had my fair share of fights.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
A guy at school made the mistake of calling me a lesbo and a tomboy. Needless to say I punched him in the face. We got in a big fight which ended when a teacher grabbed the boy and asked him why he would hit a girl. XD The look on his bright red face when he explained that I started the fight was priceless.

He never poked fun at me again. ^_^

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well what types of fights? Street fights, or just fights?

I've never been in a street fight, but have come close several times.

As for other fights maybe staged or just against others I've been in many, and have not lost.

I want to get beat up one day, to know what it feels like haha. Yeah it's weird, but fuck off XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I guess you could call these fights...

Got in a fight with my older sister when we were younger just because I poked her arm. She threw me to the ground and started beating me up.

If something bad happened to my little sister (even though my little brother caused most of them) she would come beating after me for no reason.

My little brother ticked me off cause he was pulling at some shoes I was wearing, so I kicked it at him and I got in trouble.

I'd get into ton of verbal fights with my ex-step-dad when I was younger.

Most of my fights are verbal and with my family. I almost never get into fights with people outside of the house, but if I ever have to, I probably will.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
I got in a fight with someone once before....
but i don't remember much about it...

G

GATTAI

First fight? Grade 3 over pokemon cards. Two kids started shit with me over cards we traded a week ago. First kid rushes me, but I grab him and push him into the second kid who was in mid rush which resulted in the first kid hitting the second kid and busting his lip. Told the vice principal who was standing around the corner and I got suspended for half a day. Luckily, I had a dentist appointment and was going to leave early anyway so lol.

Second fight? Grade 8. I bait one of my friends (let's call him R) into coming near me as my other friend (J) spears him right into the fence. R gets up and starts spazzing and asking who did it. I'm sitting near a tree laughing my fucking ass off and J takes the oppurtunity to lay the blame on me. R pushes me and we get into one of those lame ass pushing fights. I push him to the point where he raises his fist for a punch. Kind of uh, unexperienced so I turned to the side and kind of looked away, but when I realizes he was fucking weak, I counted his punching rhythm and laid a big one in his face after the third punch to my arm. R gets a black eye and goes, "hurr shit doesn't hurt" and tried to make up with me. I made up, but I never let him hear the end of it. Later, during grade 9, we're talking on MSN. He challenges me to a fight, and since his house is on the way to karate (I had karate that day), I decided to go, "fine, let's do it. I'll meet up at your house in 15". I get there and wait for fucking half an hour, kid doesn't show. I ditch and decide to go to karate since he wasn't worth it anyway.

Grade 11? Almost got into a fight. Some kids who have been harassing us since grade 8 showed up at our high school. Tried to block us in the hallway but we just pushed them and walked on. Outside, they waited for us and tried to start shit. One kid grabs my friend (S) and tells him to take off his glasses. S says no, since he doesn't want to fight. Kid keeps pushing him and then decides to randomly headbutt S in the mouth. He just happened to have braces at the time, so he got a pretty big cut. My other friend (P) rushes in and breaks us up, but S is already raging at this point. Kid who headbutted him is boasting to his posse when he looks back at S just to see a hook punch fly at his nose. S breaks the fucking shit out of it. Faggots crowd around their crying friend as we leave. We get to the intersection and they try and start shit with us. I could have punched them and beat the shit out of them, but I decided not too and broke it up. Their bus was coming so they ditched and we just laughed at their sorry asses as we walked home.

tl;dr yes I have.

~Gunther~

Website
www.marriland.com
When I was about 9 (and fat) I got into a little rumble with a 12 year old with ADD. It wasn't so much a fight as it was him pushing me several times and me farting as I hit the ground.

Also, when I was 11 (and also fat) I called this annoying redneck in my class a pussy before class started and before the teacher came, he put me in a headlock and thrashed me around a bit. Same thing happened with another kid, too.

Been a pacifist (and skinny) since then. \o/

Rabello

Ugh, way too many times to count.

Last times was actually few days ago. Well, I was kissing his GF, so it is kinda understandable for his desire to kill me.

Obviously I won though.

Rix

:)
Awards
Well, nothing really big. I can only remember two episodes. I remember there was a boy that loved to bully me at the band camp and I got so mad at him in the end that I pushed him, but he was of course a lot stronger than me so he pushed me back and I felt :/

And another time at elementary school when a me and a friend got enemies for a while (I don't remember exactly why) She and another friend went together and bullied me, but I got the rest of the class on my side so we did all chase them around in the schoolyard :) But my friend/enemy did then stop running and started yelling at me and I punched her in the stomach.

And after that episode all of us had to have a talk with the teacher and we became friends again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back