• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you ever gotten in a fight?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
People at my school almost always fight in front of the main office.
Which ends up with the fights being broken up in like three seconds by our beasts of Principals and Vice Principals

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
alot in elementary and middle but nothing really in high school
Same here. Most High Schools have a Zero toleration policy. Meaning both involved are suspened or expelled. Just last week someone got tasered and and suspended for a month for fighting.
dont-tase-me-bro-4.jpg

hartlesscanadian

yea we where pretty much in the same possition, not so much the tazering. but there was rarely any fights at our school it would mostly get delt with on the weekends at partys.

i just though people would just man up and fight with fists but it usually ended up with one stupid g-unit waring white kid would pepper spray the other stupid g-unit white kid.....and i would laugh

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
i just though people would just man up and fight with fists but it usually ended up with one stupid g-unit waring white kid would pepper spray the other stupid g-unit white kid.....and i would laugh
Pepper spray is for pussies.
I mean, honestly.
Who the fuck fights with pepper spray?

rent

i got into physical fight with my sister many times over a little things.
we get into fight easily 'cause we're very stubborn.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
In seventh grade Friend A slapped me because I got Friend B's bookbag back from Friend A after she took it. I was seriously about to hit her back but we were in the middle of the skool cafeteria, and I didn't feel like gettin suspended first year in a new skool. We went to a mediation afterwards, but now we're good friends. I think she was just PMSing, lol.

But jeez, what a backhand she has!!!!!!!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Only once. A few years back now. Nothing special really. It was a fight over computer. My sister started it. I wouldn't let her get on to get to myspace and she got all pissed off and knocked me out the chair. I got up and she like.. freaked and started throwing punches. never hit me at least. so yea. but i ended up busting her lip. mom was a bit pissed. my mom slipped on the wood floors on the way to breaking the fight too from being startled and stepping on them wrong>_- got her lip busted a bit as well.
but anyway>_>

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Only once. A few years back now. Nothing special really. It was a fight over computer. My sister started it. I wouldn't let her get on to get to myspace and she got all pissed off and knocked me out the chair. I got up and she like.. freaked and started throwing punches. never hit me at least. so yea. but i ended up busting her lip. mom was a bit pissed. my mom slipped on the wood floors on the way to breaking the fight too from being startled and stepping on them wrong>_- got her lip busted a bit as well.
but anyway>_>

o___o

Oh my. Sounds like a small fight gone wrong.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I've fought a couple of times in the past. Not anymore at this point.

It was mostly in the primary school, my friends and me fought a couple of times. I can't remember much, all of it seems too blurry and fuzzy. XD

But, I rather not get in the the gross specifics of chopping a kid's head....I mean, they were small and simple fights that didn't last over 30 seconds. -.-

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
close. it was a long time ago too.

it was halloween, and my friend was bein a DB. so i punched him in the mouth.

his teeth sliced through my hand.

but i left after that, so it wasn't really a good fight.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Yes I did. And I got automatic sent to the office. But the good thing was I didn't get suspend or nothing really serious.

I got hit in the back and It pissed me off so I punch the person who was in my grade. But still, I was not very happy. That's about the only fight I've ever got in.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
o___o

Oh my. Sounds like a small fight gone wrong.

Yea, for the most part>____>;
Not for me though. I was the only one who wasn't hurtXD as well, i didnt get in trouble at all cuz i didnt start it and i stuck to a defense call, pointing out to fact that i stopped as soon as my sister did. (I'm glad, too, cuz i would have been in so much trouble.) but yea. Really though, outside of "defense" i was just pissed off, so it was nice to do that :D

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
There was one fight I had, that was crazy.
When the dude swang at me, so I moved then punched him in the jaw, he swang again; I moved, then threw his head into the wall and punched him again.

I don't choose to fight, but when I have to. Then I'm not qoinq to look like a pussy, I'll fight back

YAY FOR N I G G E R S.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I used to get in fights frequently when I was younger. They were all pretty much 'cause of where I live and all the little cholos thinking they run the place. But it's not so bad now, the last fight I got into was like, last year. Now when I do fight, it's usually in a ring.

I know how to ippo, son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back