• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

'Have you decided?'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: have you decided?

well i don't know what nomura said but in the secret ending aqua found ansem a year after the events of kh2.

No, he was referring to how it's been a year since he first met Sora during the events of CoM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

and how may i ask that u know that?

Famitsu Interview: February 2010 - Famitsu Interview - February 2010 - Kingdom Hearts Insider

-- At one point in 'KHII', Ansem the Wise escapes from the world of darkness. This time he has once again descended into the world of darkness. At what point in time does this happen?

Nomura: After 'KHII'. When he stopped the Organisation's plans in 'KHII', he was caught up in an explosion and blown into the world of darkness. The line where he says, "I first met him one year ago," is referring to before 'he' went to sleep - that is, it's referring to the time of 'Chain of Memories'. It doesn't mean this is one year after 'KHII'.

JTD95

and how may i ask that u know that?

It's obviouse! Ansem says something along the lines of "It's been a year since he first meet Sora"

Ansem first meet Sora during COM, and one year after he meets Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

Allister Rose

French Lover

What worlds has he been on? 3:
Twilight Town
Radiant Garden
World that Never Was
And he's been in the Realm of Darkness.

These 3 worlds are worlds that Sora has explored time and time again so no, it would not work.
not exactly, but we'll see what these worlds are. i doubt it's after kh2 and take up on that adventure

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I cannot see this happening. Why would data of Twilight Thorn, Traverse Town, and a KH I Riku be inside Sora? And all this in a dream? Nomura said this would be the next major installment in the series. So all this in a dream only to explain something more easily explained through a cutscene makes no sense. Since its your idea you probably won't agree with me. Besides, Nomura also said it would be something we'll never guess. So I doubt we'll ever figure it out before he explains it.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

i have decided... that i dont find this theory to much make sense or be possible, not to say it is bad, just not what i think it is...

Relix

A traveler
Awards

I think KH3D is going to happen after the scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It looked like (with Sora's holding the bottle and letter) that they just found out that there were people linked to his heart and that there was data inside him to somehow help. This sets off Sora (and Maybe) Riku's research into Sora's heart. how? probably with Mickey's help. Maybe with something Ansem came up with since he said he had tried to turn hearts into data before or made data from hearts and visa-versa.

xMikelaw19

IDK i think kingdom hearts 3ds happens after the birth by sleep ending because ansem talks about the data in sora to aqua 1 year after kh2

Exactly what im thinking. And i think kh3 will start after the bss secret ending. UNless theres another kh game unannounced we dont know about.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Exactly what im thinking. And i think kh3 will start after the bss secret ending. UNless theres another kh game unannounced we dont know about.

There is.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I cannot see this happening. Why would data of Twilight Thorn, Traverse Town, and a KH I Riku be inside Sora? And all this in a dream? Nomura said this would be the next major installment in the series. So all this in a dream only to explain something more easily explained through a cutscene makes no sense. Since its your idea you probably won't agree with me. Besides, Nomura also said it would be something we'll never guess. So I doubt we'll ever figure it out before he explains it.
well the way the trailer went down was all this random stuff, riku disappearing and all along with dozens of sora falling from the sky.

why would data twilight thorn, traverse town, and a kh1 riku and sora be inside sora?
well because BBS secret ending, ansem placed data inside sora when he was sleeping. so i don't know how to answer that question without you already knowing this.

And no it's not all a dream, but it takes form of a dream. yes it's my idea, but if something more concerete contradicts my theory i'm more willingly to disgard it.

I think KH3D is going to happen after the scene with Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It looked like (with Sora's holding the bottle and letter) that they just found out that there were people linked to his heart and that there was data inside him to somehow help. This sets off Sora (and Maybe) Riku's research into Sora's heart. how? probably with Mickey's help. Maybe with something Ansem came up with since he said he had tried to turn hearts into data before or made data from hearts and visa-versa.
I would like to think this, but since they are in there kh1 clothing and nomura said kh3 will begin where kh2 left off (I'm believing some of the BBS secret ending will be on kh3 in the same way kh2FM secret ending showed some of kh2 beginning). maybe it's right where kh2 endded but before BBS secret ending

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think that the only reason they had Riku ask 'have you decided' was because they wanted to continue the scene after Kairi ran over with the message at the end of KH2, but they didn't want to just continue it directly.

There was that big montage of 'Sora...' and looking at the sky, which set up Sora's importance and probably the goals of his later adventures.... So the writers needed to get him alone somehow to carry the impact over when we actually see the real Sora.

After the three of them were all together with the message, how do we get Sora alone? Make him need time to think. There we have him dramatically posed against the sky.... etc etc

This is doubly effective because then we get to have Riku ask 'have you decided?', and Sora say 'yes', which sets up the beginning of the next game.

So really it's just a storytelling device, that's all I can see.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You also have to keep in mind that just because Riku and Sora are dressed this way doesn't mean it is what is assumed to be the time frame. He said the plot would be a twist and in short a mind fcuk. i think it takes place right after BBS secret ending and before KH3 obviously, because I see no point to Sora holding the letter AND the bottle to that mickey sent if it wasn't right after the recieved and read it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You also have to keep in mind that just because Riku and Sora are dressed this way doesn't mean it is what is assumed to be the time frame. He said the plot would be a twist and in short a mind fcuk. i think it takes place right after BBS secret ending and before KH3 obviously, because I see no point to Sora holding the letter AND the bottle to that mickey sent if it wasn't right after the recieved and read it.
that's basically my theory right there....but i'm not even so sure you read the theory....it's basically data of ansem the wise that he hid in sora (when sora was in that one year sleep).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back