• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beat it. Ansem was a huge pain in the :cursing: though.

What? Ansem had to be the easiest boss in the game. Honestly, the first Marluxia was way harder.

Anyway, yes, I have beaten KH:CoM. Best in series, by far. The card system was awesome. Way better than the gameplay of KH and KHII.

NoBoDYShadow

What? Ansem had to be the easiest boss in the game. Honestly, the first Marluxia was way harder.

Anyway, yes, I have beaten KH:CoM. Best in series, by far. The card system was awesome. Way better than the gameplay of KH and KHII.

yeah ansem is easy in COM but see when you play the re:COM ver :lol: i kinda try to make my hp stay at 80 but when i realise its hard to beat ansem with 80 hp (the staring hp you get) :lol:

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

youll do fine, just work on your deck and Ansem will be like any other heartless

Lunar Knight

American Person
There's your problem. :/

You should have around 500-600 HP or something. Level up and allocate your bonus to HP.

ennaid

Lmao. I almost beat Sora's -__- The game was my nephew's and I had to leave. T-T I was at the Axel battle on floor 12 :'[
Imma buy it on eBay now... >.>

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
i liked rikus mode because i didnt have to spend time making a deck. when they gave you 3 or more souleaters i loved it. using dark aura is awesome

oathkeeper77

The game was easy at first (I didn't worry about the cards, I just attacked), but then I got into sleights and other techniques, which made the whole experience alot more enjoyable.

Sora - hardest = final Marluxia/final Riku
Riku - hardest = Ansem

I have to agree that on Sora's story that Marluxia /final Riku was hard and Ansem to. One thing i still can't find is the ultimate weapon in CoM. Can anyone tell me where to find it?

ennaid

Gah. Moogle packs annoy me >:[ I bought a 500 MP pack and all I got were 4s and 5s while I expected 7-8-9s T-T

ltwi13

I got through everything at first, but when I got to the final Riku fight, I died so many times I quit. I lost my game for over a year, and when I found it again I found that I could beat him on my.....I think it was my 3rd try. The rest was easy. And reverse/rebirth was pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back