• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster15

Website
youtube.com
The game was easy at first (I didn't worry about the cards, I just attacked), but then I got into sleights and other techniques, which made the whole experience alot more enjoyable.

Sora - hardest = final Marluxia/final Riku
Riku - hardest = Ansem

ozymandius

I've been playin it since the day it came out, and i still haven't gotten past Riku IV. honestly, i'm just to lazy to finish it. don't even know where the game is...

The Enigmatic Man

The Power Cosmic Master
It took me a while to beat Sora's Story because my CP was too low because I usually would increase HP or learn a new sleight which wasn't good. Anyway once I beat Axel and then beat the game it was 24 hrs: 47 min: 37 sec with Sora at level 62 and then in Reverse Rebirth it only took me literally one day. I started playing one evening then by the next morning I beat it. The time was 08 hrs: 43 min: 09 sec and Riku was at level 63. Then of course I had to do it again so Sora's Story 2nd file is only 13 hrs: 19 min: 05 sec with Sora at level 64. As for Riku's Story 2nd file, it was 04 hrs: 13 min: 35 sec with Riku at level 44. I will admit that Fake Riku did put up a good fight and I did die by his hands a few times but what really helped me beat Ansem at level 44 was King Mickey's Healing Light. Overall I think Riku's Story was extremely easier then Sora's, hence me beating it in 8hrs and then again in 4hrs lol.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Lol, I'm annoyed with it already, almost as frustrating as monstro ( which was like the only world I didn't like in Kh1 xD)

That post = ultra fail

Monstro isn't a world, its a bloody whale...

CoM was harder than KH1 and 2, as it required more thinking other than just constant X mashing...CoM took me about 14 hours in total to complete...

Circular Circles

Website
forums.khinsider.com
That post = ultra fail

Monstro isn't a world, its a bloody whale...

CoM was harder than KH1 and 2, as it required more thinking other than just constant X mashing...CoM took me about 14 hours in total to complete...

i agree with you there mate.

You usually could do that on kh1 but on kh2 i tried that and had to beat the game the old fashoined way.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I beat it and I hated it so much.

There's my input.
kthx

Saixs' WRATH

It wasn't taht hard for me the hardest boss for me with Sora was riku last but the most hated was Vexan. He kept going into his corner. As with Riku i murdered i beat ansem at level 35, freakin hard but i had no need to train cause you don't get cards with riku.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
that game was easy cept riku last fight was some of a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back