• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I haven't finished the game yet but I'am on the last floor though.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I actually loved the card system. I hated it with a passion though for the first six months, until I learned how to master it. I don't have a PS2 only a Nintendo DS lite, so I can only play this one. I did play the first KH at my godmother's house. But, I only got to start KH2. It looked awesome to watch her play though. I just hope she gets KH:COM for PS2 so I get a chance to play that one too.:)

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I beat the hell out of that game. Just waiting for KH2 in the past caused me to get Riku and Sora to max out. I have all of the cards, although there might be 2 or 3 that I'm missing. The battle system was confusing but it was actually kind of fun. It did not bother me after my first hour of playing.

namine's shadow

I thought it was really good. First ever kh I could play coz a gameboy was all I had. At the end thoguh, Marluxia just won't die! It took me nearly an hour just to kill him first try(it still does) Actually, the hardest battle in the game is when you fight Riku the last time(Had to fight him about 20 times before I beat him)

T

Torn

I havent. I found that if you focus more on Halo 2 on legendary...its more usefull...:blushing: now im confuzzzzed.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i just replayed it. i felt so ashamed because i easily beat it this time, compared to the first time where i got whooped in some of the later battles. i must say, the last time you face axel is (imo) the hardest battle for sora's story. the last time you face the riku replica in riku's story still remains the hardest, he killed me once but i think that's because the card arrangement was weird.

Sora18

Riku IV, was a tough fight, I thought he was the last bad guy of the game, it would make more sense :) Marluxia was still a push over..

BenHo

I finished the game a LONG time ago. I've almost forgoten everything about it. which is bad. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back