• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

have you beaten the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark32

Yeah... except, it sucks that you can't use Riku when your going up against someone.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
Dude this is a very good game especially once you have someone to challenge and you see who can unlock everything the fastest. I beat the game when i first came out and it only took me 12 hours. Man Final Marluxia was hard at level 45.... but yeah... good game and now im back into it.

O

Oxark

To defeat Ansem which I just did yesterday I didn't bother using sleights. I got into Dark mode and just kept attacking, amazingly it does alot!:thumbsup:

Circular Circles

Website
forums.khinsider.com
I loved using dark mode but you know how everyone was warning you about it, so i tried to limit it. But close to the end they say the darkness is a part of you and its ok for it to be there. I was like-WTF? Tell me that when i needed it! Bastards!!!!(sorry bout that) So i used it so much on ansem, i love the Dark Aura Move. and some others...

darkside riku

yea i beat it. it was really cool at first but it got way too repetative. i mean, each world was almost the exact same thing with different backgrounds. but compared to a lot of gameboy games, it was decent.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
What i didnt like was that you were always inside of something. You were likein a house or in hollow bastion or something...i felt so enclosed

o_O i felt the same way...seriously! i got nervous and wondered if the box collaped or sumthin...cuz it felt like a box...*feels weird and leaves*

yes ive beaten the game (both sides) yet i never get tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back