• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Have you 100%/Platinumed the game yet?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Neo_

Awards
Just curious where everyone's at. I finally beat the game yesterday and am starting to backtrack looking for treasure/hidden Mickeys/previously inaccessible areas.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Part of the reason I got the game I went XB1 was I figured I wouldn't. With the secret boss what I have left is grinding and minigames and why would I even wanna bother with that?

Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
I earned the Platinum Trophy for the game within six days, and the in-game 100% with it. I had done the majority of the things to do before I finished the game; post-final boss stuff included but was not limited to the extra boss(es, if you include the Gummi Ship stuff), grinding to 99 which was surprisingly quick, earning scores for the Classic Kingdom minigames, completing the Records section of the Gummiphone, and I believe the last thing I did was to mow down 200 pirate ships, which I largely took care of during my initial visit and went by faster than I'd anticipated.

I haven't technically 100% completed the game, as I'm missing a few Gummi Blocks, but I've earned all the blueprints and completed the checklists and such, so it at least says I've 100% completed the Gummi Ship. Definitely the easiest 100% completion of a KH game, except for maybe 0.2 if you really want to count that.

Neo_

Awards
Part of the reason I got the game I went XB1 was I figured I wouldn't. With the secret boss what I have left is grinding and minigames and why would I even wanna bother with that?
I get that... I haven't decided if I'm gonna go for the Plat or not; seems fun, but kinda fruitless at the same time. Trophies are like athletes playing for stats; they're cool to look at, but kinda antithetical to try for them.

LostArtist

Awards
exploring the worlds, going back multiple times, doing stuff in not the most efficient way time wise and in such an unorderly way, but having a blast.
going to stick to no guides till the very end (lord help me). Current thoughts: what the heck there is a keyblade surfing animation when attacking on a slope? wow pirates wow!

then Imma go back and play The Story so far (just got it!), because I have not played any of the FM versions of the games or 3d version of COM. edit: or a fragmentary passage haha

Last edited:
Awards
I really want to Platinum Kingdom Hearts III, but I also want to keep playing some other games too. I loved Kingdom Hearts III, and I’ve finished the main story plus a good amount of side content. If I have time, I’ll try and see if I can earn the Platinum trophy, but if not I’ll be satisfied with what I’ve played so far and I’ll look forward to playing any future DLC.

dianted

Awards
I did both, really only platinuming it to get more playtime out of it. Between both I finished around 60 hours.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m 80%. Dark inferno can suck my left nut.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I got it a while ago. Was actually pretty fun.

I hope whatever expansion they have planned also has bonus achievements to get.

Hardest ones for me were synthesis and the Gummi Ship secret boss one.

Neo_

Awards
Yeah, there's a strong urge in me to Platinum/no-life in it, but I also want to play other games and not overdo it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I got the Platinum trophy. It took me about 60 hours. I took a little break from the game to not overdo it. I plan on starting my LV1 Proud run soon.

maximumlight8

Awards
KH3 platinum just seemed way too boring. I have KH1 and KH2 platinum but after getting Ultima and doing basically all the side stuff except chests and gummis, I have 0 motivation to plat the game.

I plat the game a few weeks ago.... I dont really chase plat trophies, I only feel encouraged to do so for Kingdom hearts seeing as its my favourite game. That and i wanted to extend my playtime cause i didnt want it to end.... i've started another playthough...wish there was more save slots though so i can use them to replay certain fights

Back